It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A racist black professor lectures all white people on how racist they are.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Greven

It's a figure of speech in all likelihood.

Slapped back to reality.

You haven't been following this thread very well.

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: TheBulk

Any white kid that doesn't get up and walk out of his class is a coward and a fool. Personally, I'd probably knock a couple of his teeth down his throat. But that's just me.

That is not a mere figure of speech.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yeah, no way I'd send my kids to that school. In fact, I have four boys between the ages of 7 and 13 and they will choose red colors over blue, and elephants over donkeys because they compare colors and animals to politics. I have no doubt they'll be ok and speak their mind after high school, but I still don't want them at a crap school like the aforementioned in this thread.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

A politician? Me? lolol you're funny. Are you a Comedian because i'm laffing my ass off right now at your repetitive insistent reply. Tell me, Greven..... Why Do You Care What I Think? No one else here analyzed my simplistic reply to this half insane madman insistant that white people are racist because... he says so, so why are you? Either your a Troll or a Racist. Which is it Princess?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Having had a prof much like this one ... the class rebelled against him.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: intrptr

The reasons whites are accused of racism clogs the history books, I don't need him to tell me this.

Now you're offended for being reminded and you want to put him down, don't you?

I'm sure the history books you read (had read to you) focused exclusively on the evils of white people, but actual history books will show you that humanity as a whole is filled with violence and hatred.

Exactly, the white race is only the most recent, but not the only race in modern times to do the same things every race has done throughout history.

It is complete BS to brand whites today for what whites hundreds of years ago did.

Just like it is ignorance incarnate to blame all "whites".

The Irish slaves were treated much worse for much longer, but they are white, so that doesnt matter.

It was blacks and muslims that enslaved the blacks, the whites just bought them, it is their own people that enslaved them.

Just like the left have forgotten that they invented the KKK, and Jim Crow was a southern Dem.

Funny how revisionist history works isnt it?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

A politician? Me? lolol you're funny. Are you a Comedian because i'm laffing my ass off right now at your repetitive insistent reply. Tell me, Greven..... Why Do You Care What I Think? No one else here analyzed my simplistic reply to this half insane madman insistant that white people are racist because... he says so, so why are you? Either your a Troll or a Racist. Which is it Princess?

Neither.

You implied that the man wouldn't want to meet you. I asked why. You are dancing around this subject rather like a politician, yes.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: jobless1

a reply to: TheBulk

Any white kid that doesn't get up and walk out of his class is a coward and a fool. Personally, I'd probably knock a couple of his teeth down his throat. But that's just me.

Wow. You would knock this man's teeth out for his letter?

So much for freedom of speech... maybe you should move to Saudi Arabia.

Did you read the article, or just the quoted text?

the classes are not like that. Freedom of speech is only for the professor who can effectively silence your right if he/she finds it disruptive. Its a class on how to be insulted and pay for it, if your white.

PS you don't walk out of classes you are forced to take that cost a small fortune no matter how insulting or demeaning if you want a degree. 50 years from now these professors will be labeled what they are incompetent fools in a fabricated social science made solely for them, so the school could diversify their ranks and receive more grant money. LOL its subject matter and illogical leaps aimed at white males, men and the society white men helped make insure that the position will never have competition or logical discussion by highly educated white males

The classes where? What college did you attend? What class did you go to that inflicted such wrongs against you?

It would be wise to publicize it, as others could avoid your fate.

lol sure buddy let me post a picture of my degree with my drivers license and social security card. publicize it! it happens at every college you "highly intelligent person".

What class did you go to that inflicted such wrongs against you? Take a wild guess

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Ghost147

My great grandfather on my dad's side was an Irish immigrant, I'm in that same boat with you. Nobody cares though because Irish are white.

Me too, brother.....

I just dont get it.

How can they ignore one races slights, to its own members, but fixate on those same slights inflicted by another?

It was all the same, blacks enslaved blacks.

Whites enslaved the Irish.

But Irish are white so that doesnt matter?

Why not?

Is it just because it doesnt support their preferred narrative?

What a crock of BS!

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I don't dance, but you on the other hand are damn good at it, when it serves you. You're in effect dancing around me hoping i'll dance to the tune you're playing. Sorry, won't do it. If you're looking for a playmate i ain't it. You really need to relax grab a beer and stop treating me as your enemy.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Sure, you don't have to stand around listening to something you don't like. I recall once I ended up in a shouting match with a classmate once over a difference of opinion on politics and economics, but we didn't hate each other nor did we get involved in a physical altercation.

Someone implying or asserting that they would assault someone for a rather benign letter like that professor's is... rather worrying.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Clearly you're disgustingly eaten alive with white guilt. Do you know who the most advanced civilizations were throughout each new era of history?

Clearly there aren't going to be many powerful black nations because African nations were too busy killing wild animals and selling their people to other countries. Europeans were the ones that geared up and set out to be the rulers. They had the advanced weapons and advanced ships and the armies of men to take whatever they wanted.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Pol Pot killed about 25% of his nation, that's not significant? Doesn't matter the color of skin, humans of all sorts can be pretty damn depraved.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I don't dance, but you on the other hand are damn good at it, when it serves you. You're in effect dancing around me hoping i'll dance to the tune you're playing. Sorry, won't do it. If you're looking for a playmate i ain't it. You really need to relax grab a beer and stop treating me as your enemy.

Enemy?

I'm not dancing around anything. I'm just asking what you meant by this statement:

That so called Professor wouldn't want to meet me. heh. What a cop out, MLK would be pissed off if he arose from his grave and saw the crap going on. People have no class these days, they just spew rubbish and hope someone believes what they're selling.

enough is enough.

I don't want to speak for you, nor do I want to misinterpret your intentions. You clearly disagree with him. It seems odd that you wouldn't expound on your remark. What would you do?

The professor is being pretty blunt in his letter; why not try it yourself?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Well, I'll tell you what I would do if I was being barked hate speech at, I would punch the guy in the mouth. Btw,
You are super annoying trying to box awareness in for what purpose? I answered your question,now what?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Well, I'll tell you what I would do if I was being barked hate speech at, I would punch the guy in the mouth. Btw,
You are super annoying trying to box awareness in for what purpose? I answered your question,now what?

So, you would define his words as hate speech?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Sure, you don't have to stand around listening to something you don't like. I recall once I ended up in a shouting match with a classmate once over a difference of opinion on politics and economics, but we didn't hate each other nor did we get involved in a physical altercation.

Someone implying or asserting that they would assault someone for a rather benign letter like that professor's is... rather worrying.

you had a shouting match with a classmate lol. That's a peer in a classroom setting the professor isn't a peer. I suggest you try it with a professor see how far that gets you. Oh and please tell him or her you don't have to listen to something you don't like.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Hell yes subtle or not the dudes a racist and thinks all of us should feel guilt and or privilege it's just getting old, wish some of these idiots would have this conversation publicly in the town square.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: THEatsking

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: THEatsking

Ok, none of you have read the article.

Yes I did.

The professor is right.

No he's not.

Ok, you failed to comprehend the article. He pointed out realities that all of us face. I'm a white male.

I'm sexist. I'm racist.

But the difference is, I work against those truths to make a better world. To deny it completely is to be ignorant.

And yet, you broadcast your ignorance, by pretending it is primarily a "white" problem, instead of the truth.

It is a HUMAN problem.

All races are guilty of it, all races do it.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Indeed. He needs to be put in his place and slapped back into reality, and I'll stay right here in America, but thanks for your permission. Do you think a fist fight is violent?

Edit: What the hell does freedom of speech have to do with my post? You people are always the first to scream that you're free to speak, but don't be surprised if someone does something because they don't like what you said.

Put in his place? Slapped back into reality? Yes, assault is violent.

Your lack of respect for the laws of this country are concerning.

Please define "You people" here. You are claiming you would assault someone for words he wrote. I think you need to stop and think a bit more.

Clearly you're a younger person. A good old fashioned fist fight is a fantastic way to settle things and isn't a violent assault, lol. That's not a lack of respect for the law, what a wimpy thing to say. You people = leftists. When I defend my support for something you disagree with, people like are always the first to tell me that I can say what I want, but I better be ready for the criticism that's about to follow. But since you agree with the professor's retarded speech about me being racist, suddenly I'm the one that's out of hand and hates the constitution.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Enemy?

I'm not dancing around anything. I'm just asking what you meant by this statement:

That so called Professor wouldn't want to meet me. heh. What a cop out, MLK would be pissed off if he arose from his grave and saw the crap going on. People have no class these days, they just spew rubbish and hope someone believes what they're selling.

enough is enough.

I don't want to speak for you, nor do I want to misinterpret your intentions. You clearly disagree with him. It seems odd that you wouldn't expound on your remark. What would you do?

The professor is being pretty blunt in his letter; why not try it yourself?

No, what seems odd to me is you harping on me while no one else is. That to me is odd. I know your type, grab a vague statement from someones post and play them with it'. I'm not the only one who's seeing this. I'm not a professor, he is, i am not required to be 'blunt' as you put it, nor do i wish to try it for myself because this so called racist professor has'. Did you understand that, or should i reword it simply so you can?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join