It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary, guns, civil war

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: blargo

I really tire of having the same conversation for 5 years now in hundreds of threads that IGNORE:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The crazy thing would be to think that any sort war civil or otherwise is going to be fought with the guns people have at home. That would be an impossible logistics and training scenario. Those weapons would have to be tossed aside so that statdard fire arms could be bought thirds party. They could then set up a functioning supply chain and also a training regimen. Of course even then smalls arms would not do it, heavy arms would have to acquired. Most Americans own guns for a variety of reasons and very few of them are dumb enough to think they are some how going to fight off a tyrannical government with them.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I really tire of having the same conversation for 5 years now in hundreds of threads that IGNORE:

I missed the Biden Administration. Again who was the Commander in Chief? That is who executes the war.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
These politicians have no busyness talking about gun control when they are the ones guarded by body guards carrying weapons period.

Who are they afraid of? Perhaps We The People for the government Tyrannical acts?

It seems to me a silent war has been waged against We The People and our Constitution.
The very Constitution the politions swore to protect.

There is enough laws on the book already for gun control, why don't the politions enforce the ones we already have?

No, the government is undermining the Constitution, for the NWO which is to take all the guns in the United States at any cost.

What I see here is the gun control laws are targeting law bidding citizens.

There's enough laws on the books already to keep criminals from owning a gun.

And with Hillary being are next President, she plans to pass more legislation against law bidding citizens until the government has all the guns.

Wishful thinking Hillary, come and get them.
edit on 22-12-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

How many of the top military brass across all branches were removed and replaced under the Obama admin?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Missed the entire content of the video it seems.

Glad you brought up Biden.

He Voted YEA to go to war.

John Kerry Voted Yea to go to war.

One became VPOTUS the other became Secretary of State.

And keep ignoring that congress gave congressional approval.

Which the video highlighted.
edit on 22-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MOMof3

How many of the top military brass across all branches were removed and replaced under the Obama admin?

Why has Obama Fired 197 US Senior Military Commanders in 5 years?

Of course they don't believe it.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

The crazy thing would be to think that any sort war civil or otherwise is going to be fought with the guns people have at home. That would be an impossible logistics and training scenario. Those weapons would have to be tossed aside so that statdard fire arms could be bought thirds party. They could then set up a functioning supply chain and also a training regimen. Of course even then smalls arms would not do it, heavy arms would have to acquired. Most Americans own guns for a variety of reasons and very few of them are dumb enough to think they are some how going to fight off a tyrannical government with them.

I agree with some of this, however you left one thing out. We The People out number our military, Homeland Surcurity and all the government agencies.

We have the power to shut down this country if we want to. If things continue down hill including our poor economy, I believe it will get to the point that the American people will take it to Washington and if needed to be, throw out these crooks.

That's why our four Fathers wrote in the right to bear arms in the Constitution, it was always meant to throw out a Tyrannical government.

When the average American cannot afford their basic needs, they will fight back. If millions of Americans show up in Washington, what can the government do to stop it? Nothing.
edit on 22-12-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That was from 2013 and Obama has not started a war on the american people and his time is running out. You guys are so silly about Obama.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The average american already can't afford basic needs- they depend on walmart to provide them below cost at the expense of child labor and various other huge corrupt corporations destroying the planet and our species to get a cut.

When the currency fails, it's going to get real ugly real fast. The government doesn't need to worry about retaliation, your average person is too dumb to see what's happening. They can't sustain this level of fat happy population, they're already cramming us full of sugar, corn, and pharmaceuticals in every way they can. Something is going to give- and a whole lot of people are going to die. It has to happen- and the people up top know it's coming. They're just pandering to see if they can get a better seat in the bunker when the time comes.

# 'em all. Encourage systemic entropy. Tear it down. The longer it goes the worse it's going to be when it falls.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
With mainstream media telling the American citizens DOD, NSA, Homeland Security, and other government agencies that being a Christian, Veteran, or a Patriot is a threat to National Security, one has to understand why so many Americans are arming themselves.

When you have a government that has become so corrupt and we are seeing little to no accountability's in their illegal Scandals and Americans are waking up and taking up arms. Why? Because many American don't trust our government any longer.

My understanding is the NWO wants the guns out of the United States at all cost. My opinion is this will never happened.

Hillary is supported by big money such as the A Packs and she is their new puppet and is willing to help carry out their agendas.

I am not from the US

ALl I see is people on this site who don't trust the government
Hence the question

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join