It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary, guns, civil war

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

www.westernjournalism.com...

1. Hillary Clinton is a liar. I don’t mean this as political conjecture, but a proven, verifiable liar. She lied about the Irish peace process, her vote in favor of the Iraq war, her reason for illegally using a personal email server, that her family was dead broke when they left the White House, about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia, where Chelsea was on 9/11, who she was named after, Benghazi… and the list goes on. We don’t need a liar-in-chief. We tried that already. It didn’t work.

2. Hillary Clinton was MIA when the 3 am phone call came from Benghazi. What difference does it make? The lives of four Americans – a huge difference. The Russian Reset? Russia invaded Ukraine on her watch. Again. And again. And again. Boko Haram? Hillary Clinton’s State Department refused to call it a terrorist organization.

3. Hillary Clinton defended a child rapist. And laughed about it. If you don’t know this story, you need to. Read all about it. I repeat. She defended a child rapist… and laughed about it.

link to article explaining how she defended a rapist - www.thedailybeast.com...

5. Hillary Clinton is endorsed by Barack Obama. (Although, given his track record, he may not have meant what he said about her being an “excellent choice” for President.) Ask your friends if they’re better off now than they were six years ago. Ask your friends if they like the direction the country is headed. If they answer “yes,” then they might actually legitimately like Hillary. But if they want some serious hope and change, they can’t vote for more of the same.

6. Hillary Clinton wants women to shut up. At least all of the women who tried to come forward regarding her hubby’s sexual harassment, misogyny, and overall perpetuation of “rape culture.” She referred to these victims as “trailer trash” and even went so far as to threaten one of the victims in person.

7. Hillary Clinton is not a champion of the middle class. Despite her campaign slogan, she is definitely not just like you. Hillary Clinton was married to a President, had a personal chef, flies in a environment-polluting personal jet, has sent her daughter exclusively to private schools, and makes about $200K for every speaking engagement. That’s so you, right? And your middle-class neighbors – they’ve got a private jet out back, yeah?

Is it really so hard to figure out this woman is just in it for the power and money? She takes money from anyone who'll contribute to her "foundation" [ read her pocket ] and could care less where it's coming from. She's a known liar and cover up artist and gets caught at every turn, so why would anyone trust her in the top office? Oh, and rag on the source all you like, but you know they're true.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Men die under a lot of politicians' watch. How many people died fighting Bush's war in Iraq?

Damn. You guys just haul out that "Bush's Fault" for everything huh? Nice try at deflection. How 'bout we talk about Hilary.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Perhaps you are mistaken. I'm not a Hillary supporter. Though I find it funny you are posting a conservative hit piece about Hillary Clinton to try to convince me not to like her.
edit on 22-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I'm not a Hillary supporter.

I thought you were voting for her?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Nope. I've said over and over again that I'm supporting Bernie. I'll vote for her over any Republican candidate, but that is just a protest vote against all the Republicans candidates. But I certainly am NOT a Hillary supporter.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Nope. I've said over and over again that I'm supporting Bernie. I'll vote for her over any Republican candidate, but that is just a protest vote against all the Republicans candidates. But I certainly am NOT a Hillary supporter.

Protest vote or no a vote for her is defacto support.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Fine. If you want to play that semantics game, I support her more than I support any Republican candidates. Maybe except Rand Paul though, but he isn't getting the nomination anyways. So I'm not really considering that angle.
edit on 22-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Fine. If you want to play that semantics game, I support her more than I support any Republican candidates. Maybe except Rand Paul though, but he isn't getting the nomination anyways. So I'm not really considering that angle.

Not looking to play semantics with you my friend. I find all of the candidates abhorrent and I refuse to hold my nose and press the button for any of the them at this point. I may just right Ron Paul's name in an call it day.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Then you might as well be supporting Hillary too then, because that is all such a vote would amount to anyways.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Then you might as well be supporting Hillary too then, because that is all such a vote would amount to anyways.

If it comes down to her or Trump, as the polls currently have forecasted, it is a lose-lose situation as far as I am concerned. They are both worthless.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Trump v Hillary is really one of the least likely outcomes of the nomination process. I wouldn't take current polls that seriously in the matter. Expect Hillary v Cruz or Hillary v Rubio instead.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Even if we were to forget all that

We need to remember that Hillary was instrumental in enacting and enforcing policies in the middle east that not only killed Qaddafi, but also led to the rise of ISIS in the ME and ousting of ASSAD.....

She is just as responsible as Obama is in all this including his gun running in Benghazi and that whole area.

Even if you forget her servers and compromising of intelligence

People forget she was a tool used to accomplish these ends for the Administration and indeed the Gov

It would be like Cheney running for president after the Bush admin.....

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

a reply to: SlapMonkey

This. This about sums up my opinion on this matter perfectly.

It's always fun when we agree on things.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Not sad at all, really.

The way I see it (well, the way Thomas Jefferson saw it and with which I agree) is this:

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it. -- Thomas Jefferson

Feeling the need to own a firearm for personal protection isn't sad, it's just a part of life when one lives in a country with more freedoms than most in the world (at least when it comes to the ability to protect one's self). It's better than having to worry about not being able to own a firearm, but knowing that the criminals still do.

It's like I tend to say from time to time: Hope for the best, but expect the worst. Criminals are creatures of opportunity, so whose home would you invade, the 30-something with a family, or the lonely senior citizen who seems relatively feeble and incapable of fighting back?

There's nothing wrong with being prepared...it's not a sad thing.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

What parts about her rhetoric frighten you exactly?

Men died under her watch. "What difference does it matter anyway" was all we got out of her.

Men die under a lot of politicians' watch. How many people died fighting Bush's war in Iraq?

Which CLinton voted YEAH on and gave a helluva a speech.

'Bush's war' !!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely PRICELESS!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I'm not worried at all. Any democrat will be better than what the republicans have to offer.

Personally hoping for Bernie.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
With mainstream media telling the American citizens DOD, NSA, Homeland Security, and other government agencies that being a Christian, Veteran, or a Patriot is a threat to National Security, one has to understand why so many Americans are arming themselves.

When you have a government that has become so corrupt and we are seeing little to no accountability's in their illegal Scandals and Americans are waking up and taking up arms. Why? Because many American don't trust our government any longer.

My understanding is the NWO wants the guns out of the United States at all cost. My opinion is this will never happened.

Hillary is supported by big money such as the A Packs and she is their new puppet and is willing to help carry out their agendas.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Gun control by a war hawk, guns are for governments silly peasants!

Hillary Clinton Is Pro Gun Control, But She's Also Big on Arms Deals

While touting her gun control record and lambasting rival Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders' firearm policy, Hillary Clinton keeps under wraps her heavy-handed involvement in the arms trade during her time as America's top diplomat. Sanders, although never Secretary of State, hasn't advocated for major arms deals between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia, or any other warmongering country for that matter.

According to an investigation by journalists David Sirota and Andrew Perez of the International Business Times, Clinton not only rubber-stamped major weapon deals with 20 countries that donated to her and her husband's philanthropic arm, the Clinton Foundation, but also approved nearly double the amount of arms sales to those same 20 countries as the State Department of George W. Bush's second term.

Under Clinton's leadership, the State Department approved $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to 20 nations whose governments have given money to the Clinton Foundation, according to an IBTimes analysis of State Department and foundation data. That figure -- derived from the three full fiscal years of Clinton's term as Secretary of State (from October 2010 to September 2012) -- represented nearly double the value of American arms sales made to the those countries and approved by the State Department during the same period of President George W. Bush's second term.

source

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I don't see how they could confiscate guns without a complete military takeover. Kind of ironic, a person's rights can be taken and detained indefinitely.

No military takeover necessary. Just offer a gun buy back at high enough price and you will remove tons of guns.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

What parts about her rhetoric frighten you exactly?

Men died under her watch. "What difference does it matter anyway" was all we got out of her.

Which CLinton voted YEAH on and gave a helluva a speech.

'Bush's war' !!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely PRICELESS!

So who was Commander in Chief?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join