It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I fly? Question for OOBE experts

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I am seriously asking, how do I fly during an OOBE?

I finally had another experience about a week ago, my last one was about 8 months ago (I posted about it here). I don't do anything to induce these, they just happen naturally for me, every few months or so.
I've only been really aware of them since recently, so I don't have much experience in how to do stuff while out of body. I used to be just walking around, inside my apt, but I was really determined to go outside this time and I did! I was always afraid of not being able to get back into my body, but I got over that, so now I really want to make the most of it.

So, this is what happened: I've been meditating regularly again and I think that helps with the OBEs. I usually lay down to sleep right after meditating. So, I fell asleep and this is where it started:

I woke up and the crazy thing was, my clock radio was playing! I even recognized the song, I forgot later though. So, I tried to turn on my bedside lamp and it didn't come on which made me suspicious immediately, because trying to turn on lights seems to be a trigger for me.
So, I got up and tried another lamp, didn't work and then tried a third and when that one didn't come on, I knew, I was out of body. And as soon as I realized it, I was back in my bed and thought, Oh #, I hope it happens again.

So, I guess I fell asleep again, or maybe not, not sure, and the same thing happened again: The radio started playing but this time it was news and the traffic report lol. So, I tried turning on my bedside lamp and when it didn't came on I thought: YES! I got up and tried the other two lights and then fully realizing I was out, I didn't hesitate this time and walked straight out of my front door.

I was sneaking down the stairs to not wake the people who live below me, opened the front door and closed it quietly. I don't know what I was wearing but I was barefoot and I walked down the street hoping my neighbors wouldn't see me and wonder why I'm walking down the street, barefoot, in the middle of the night lol. That is how real this is to me!
So, I came to the end of my street, and things looked just slightly different: one house was missing but there were two others instead, off in the distance. And there were lots more trees and they were in full bloom, like in the summer (it's winter here right now). I wasn't quite sure where to go or what to do at that point, so I just stood there for a while.

There were cows on a field that are not there in reality. And this one young cow looked at me and started coming towards me, which sort of scared me, so I turned around and walked down the street in the other direction. The cow kept coming though and then I thought, hey, I'm obeing, so I should be able to fly to escape that cow, but I didn't know how! So I started flapping my arms like a bird lol.
This probably sounds real silly but it worked. It was very tiring though and so I started making swimming motions which was exhausting too and then I kinda gave up on the whole thing and I didn't really have any idea what else I could do, so next thing I know, I woke up laying in my bed

There were some other details which I wrote down immediately after waking up, but unfortunately I couldn't read it anymore the next day.
One other thing that was funny was, I didn't feel alone when I woke up.

So, yes, this is a serious question, how do I fly when I'm OBEing? It is just so indescribable real when it happens and I seem to think a lot, so I don't know how its suppose to work! Do I just think of flying and then fly?
Also, what else could I be doing then? Sounds crazy, but I really don't have much of an idea on what to do or where to go. And I really don't want to spend my time just walking up and down the street here.

Thanks in advance for any help, advice and suggestions.
And thanks for reading!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: justbe

OOBE is not quite the same as Astrally Projecting. One is a vivid experience, the other is as well, but one can learn to "program" or "direct" themselves to a certain place and time to see certain people and things...even those who've passed on.

One is an experience, sometimes...a lot of time in fact... an OOBE is not expected or planned. Through meditation and concentration, one can learn to astrally travel...similar, but quite different than just an OOBE.

You can find yourself flying during an OOBE, but you can PLAN to and learn how and travel like following a map...through astral travel.

There is a difference between the two...in fact...as a child...I was astrally projecting-flying from the tops of telephone poles, one to the other. It was awhile before I knew what was going on. And then through the 1970's to now, Ive perfected my technique...and unless Im ill or stressed or worried about something in this world...I can pretty much fly or "project" anywhere....

Good luck to you!

Best

MS
edit on 21-12-2015 by mysterioustranger because: splchkr

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
By sorcery....which is actual according to Scripture....but forbidden for your own good.....

edit on 21-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
What he/she said...

Like someone below says, dancing with the devil often comes with a heavy price.

originally posted by: AMPTAH
Yes, it can be dangerous. A friend of my brother died while astral projecting. We don't know whether he just didn't want to come back, or something went wrong during the projection. So, as far as I know it is dangerous to try it alone. But, many people claim that it is not dangerous for them. Believe what you will. I think it depends on the individual. All of my projections have been pleasant and instructive, but others claim to see demonic things and horrors.

originally posted by: Optimisplanet
I first started getting into astral projection when I was only 16 years old... Now when I think about it, ever since i FIRST astral projected, my life turned down very fast. And I mean i feel almost cursed with bad luck. It felt as if everyone turned on me, that I was on my own. Whenever I Astral project it feels as if an entity is forcing my body out. I feel so scared, I know its evil, it feels like I cant come back. I am thrown into this void of darkness that is unexplainable. When i think positive thoughts, I am thrown up, and whenever I think of negative thoughts i am pushed down.

Then after, I started noticing a presence beside my bed. I know I have gone WAY too far into this, almost that it is very hard to get out off. I no longer WANT to astral project but something I feel is forcing me and I want it too stop.

I started AP at about 14, and since then my 3rd eye has opened up, and I see demons everywhere. Now I cant even sleep at night, bcuz whenever I try, I end up in another AP, that i didn't even start. I feel tired all the time, and I black out during the day sometimes. How do I to get rid of these demons?

www.youtube.com...

To Astral Projection Practitioners: You don't dance with the Devil and his demons (" negative entities" ) & not expect to have to pay a price for it. When the music finally stops ( & sometimes they do abruptly at the whims of the Devil), it is the price of your precious indestructible soul that is in the end demanded. It is like the same old but nevertheless true story of the contract with the devil. Fame, fortune, special powers in exchange for your priceless soul. Don't ever be deceived.

www.youtube.com...

In the Brotherhood (Satanism) the most important attraction for witches and warlocks is the ability to learn how to astral project. Sex and power is what makes most people join Satanist covens. It is by far their biggest drawing card.

ASTRAL PROJECTION AND ASTRAL SEX

The Christian author Larry Huggins astral projected and he found his astral body in hell. If you read the book "Prepare for War" by Dr. Rebecca Brown, there is a special demon that facilitates astral projection. This is really getting in the realm of the spirit or occult illegally and there could be repercussions. This practice also accelerates the aging process and it is known by Lamas that astral chord could be severed. This is also a condemned occult practice (Deuteronomy 18:10).

Exposing Astral Projection

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
He.....

Flagg for reading our reply
edit on 21-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
10 effective techniques for experiencing an OBE (Out of Body Experience) a.k.a Astral Projection.

themindunleashed.org...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It all comes down to belief. If you break the beliefs that you are being held back or restricted in anyway, you should have no problem getting faster and better at flying.

When i was first learning to fly it would help to have some kind of symbol in the dream to help. For instance, my first flying lucid dream (very similar to OOB state) I grabbed onto a balloon that came by and knew that it would help me fly in the air. Another one i had was with a boogey board. I was young so i would grab the board and my belief in it that it was a flying boogey board made it fly. The reason i couldn't fly without it is because i believed that i needed the board to fly.

Years later i started practicing astral projection. I've had hundreds now. I've come to learn that everything in the OBE realm created almost instantly through your own belief system.

So now when i want to fly during an astral projection, I find my belief system and understand that I am in complete control of everything that happens. From a fresh no flying start it can sometimes take a little warm up. I usually start running as fast as I can and jumping and feel my self float a little higher with each jump. By around the 7 jump Im usually like 30 feet in the air and i just take off from there.

I've used the swimming technique and the arms flapping technique and they both work, but you can only swim so fast, and with tiny featherless human arms your belief system doesn't propel you like you'd want.

So i've been imagining a jet engine under my feet propelling me though the air. That has worked insanely well for me. Sometimes ill also just imagine that there is a gravity field right above me or whatever way i want to go and just let it pull me as fast as i can let it.

It all comes down to finding the beliefs you want to loose and knowing that you are the creator of that realm.

This goes for walking through walls and earth and shape shifting into animals or whatever your mind can allow yourself to imagine. Anything is possible.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I am seriously asking, how do I fly during an OOBE?

Do you remember Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, when Ford is supposed to take a leap of faith ? Stepping into the empty void...

Flying in OOBe (Astral/Lucid Dreaming) is similar...you just have to believe it...know it. It's controlled by thought. If you doubt your ability to fly...you will no doubt not make it or fall in mid air (dont worry...it doesnt hurt
)

So it boils down to "knowing" you can do it...and thinking it. Try to imagine yourself flying. Control your thoughts and fears. Optionally you can climb a building or some higher ground and just...let fly

disclaimer: Jumping off of buildings and flying works only in dreams and OOBE's. In other circumstances...it is almost certain death.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
You know, I hate to agree with Murgatroid, but heed those warnings, and take them seriously.

Unless you are mentally, physically, and most importantly, spiritually tempered to go toe to toe with sadistic demons, evil spirits, deceptive aliens, and the grimy side of your own fabric....just dash the idea out of your head, permanently.

Once the door is opened, it's like Pandora's Box, nothing will close it. Once that door is opened, it automatically alerts all entities in the Spiritual Realm, flagging you as fair game. The bad guys don't play fair either.

If this is a burning passion and desire to pursuit, don't even attempt it without thorough spiritual guidance and prep from an awakened master with good intent, and ADAMANT faith and Will. The Spiritual Realm can use more good soldiers to fight for the Light, but make no mistake, it's total war, and not some spectator sport.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: trifecta
But with all this talk of demons and such... It seems a bit silly. It's like the color purple being afraid of the color red and only liking the color blue. It's silly to think that "demons" are anything other than a projection of duality. There's duality from the highest octave to the lowest. On earth we have light/dark, good/bad, rich/poor... Etc. it's all there to provide a contrasting experience. It's there as a navigation aid. It's there to help you.

Understand fully that you are both good and bad. Morally pure and corrupt. You are God, and you are the devil. Rise above all that junk. You're the non duality. No worries.

Or I could be full of shart and you have every reason to fear

But either way, I've found that your subtle body responds very well to your force of will. Feel it in your guts and the world will turn for you.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DarmokAndJalad

I agree. That was my pointing to "facing the grimy side of your own fabric", bit.

But, make no mistake, the Spiritual Realm is not a personal, isolated bubble for all. Some of us have other people's demons to contend with and larger crosses to bear. Just like the Spirit Realm, different octave persons in the physical pursuit the ephemeral.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
To Enochstask
Thanks for the link, but I dont intend to induce these experiences, I let them happen naturally whenever they do

To mysterioustranger
booyakasha
MarioOnTheFly
these are the kind of responses I was hoping for

I feel a lot more comfortable now when they happen, Im not fearful anymore. I did notice that when I jump, I jump real high and I float more then I jump. I would just like to stay in the air now.
When I stopped the swimming motion, I didnt plunge to the ground though. But I was bored and gave up, so I just found myself in my bed. Im just now realizing how silly that was, smh.
I do like the idea of a board, I always wanted to try a hover board, so I will try that next time

I also would like to go and visit friends that live far away. So I guess I just have to imagine it and Im there?
I seem to try to rationalize everything when Im in that state, after all, it is just so damn real.
I was actually on top of a tall building once and was going to jump off of it, but I was actually thinking: Well, better not jump, just in case this is not an OBE after all! lol
Maybe I need to find a way for myself to assure that it is not real and that I can do whatever I want?
Maybe I just need more practice.. Hope another one happens soon

To all others, thanks for your replies, but I just dont go for all that fear mongering

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DarmokAndJalad

wow very nice reply to that, thank you!
I just wasnt gonna start a discussion on that.
This thread isnt about that, I just need practical advice on flying and other activities

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Also I was wondering, how come I heard the radio playing? And even a song and the news and traffic? lol
The radio wakes me up every morning, so, is it that my mind created that to "wake" me into an OBE?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You just do it. It's all your conciousness. When you were flapping your arms, it was your intention to fly that made you fly, not the flapping. In fact i might freak you out a bit, but you don't even actually have arms

"There is no spoon" haha

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I also would like to go and visit friends that live far away. So I guess I just have to imagine it and Im there?

What worked for me during a few lucid dreams I had...once you realize you're in a dream...(awakening)...tell yourself.."if this is a dream (and you know it is)...then I must be able to fly (or do anything)."

It's all down to your mind...you have to make "it" believe it can do anything. After that...stuff happens simply by thinking about it and wanting it. At least it worked for me...

good luck

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
You know, there is a certain belief in Mystery School teachings that suggest physical flight in the human form if you've already awakened your Kundalini and you're clever enough to crack the code on Sacred Geometry, the Tree of Life, and.....I've already said too much!

/hides

Just kidding!

Or maybe not....

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

LOL no arms oh ok

yes makes sense, I see what you are saying, thanks

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Thanks, yes, will try that. Just wish it would happen more often so I get to practice more

And I know it's not real, but gosh, its just so damn real lol

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

haha love the no spoon bit

well i agree you have to focus very deeply. someone else spoke about their experience in a lucid dream above and its the same principle.

and it takes practice. while i dont have nearly as many oobe or astral projection experiences vs lucid dreams i would say that the times where i was just learning about manifesting what i intended i struggled a few times

i remember one time trying to manifest a clone of myself and what appeared before was this horrific disfigured half me half monster. so i woke my self on command. i tried another time and failed and another time and i finally mastered manifesting a complete clone that looked exactly like me that i could speak and interact with before my eyes!

they key is focus...practice...focus...practice some more and eventually you will get it!

flying is on the easier side i would say. just envision your torso or (what would be) your torso since you have no physical form filling up with energy and use your mind to "lift" yourself up. also speaking out your INTENTION is good idea. just say something like "in this moment i will lift myself up, i WILL fly" very directly and it should happen for you!

good luck!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join