It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I fly? Question for OOBE experts

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

oh wow, how weird, a clone of yourself lol

Actually, speaking out loud is a good idea, thanks, never thought of that! I dont think I have ever done that..hm

Focus and practice, yes I agree, just like in real life

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: justbe

yes it is either a creation of your mind. Or it could be your mind expanded into the electromagnetic frequencies and you somehow being able to unconsciously decode the radio waves.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

OOBE is not quite the same as Astrally Projecting. One is a vivid experience, the other is as well, but one can learn to "program" or "direct" themselves to a certain place and time to see certain people and things...even those who've passed on.

One is an experience, sometimes...a lot of time in fact... an OOBE is not expected or planned. Through meditation and concentration, one can learn to astrally travel...similar, but quite different than just an OOBE.

You can find yourself flying during an OOBE, but you can PLAN to and learn how and travel like following a map...through astral travel.

There is a difference between the two...in fact...as a child...I was astrally projecting-flying from the tops of telephone poles, one to the other. It was awhile before I knew what was going on. And then through the 1970's to now, Ive perfected my technique...and unless Im ill or stressed or worried about something in this world...I can pretty much fly or "project" anywhere....

Good luck to you!

Best

MS

Lucky you.

I was "flying" from first memory. I remember floating up my wall, kinda panicking like a 5 year old would that i was gonna bump my head on the ceiling. But, then the ceiling just disappeared and I was flying over rooftops like Peter Pan. But, the rooftops disappeared and I could see my friends asleep in their beds. They got a little weird when I described their bedroom to them.

But, I got grounded. In the "gray place", a tall man came to me. He said it was too confusing for me to live in 2 worlds, that I was too young to understand. He made me stay in the physical world.

I still had/have other experiences and some OBEs, but theres a veil and/or a block on memory.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: justbe
I am seriously asking, how do I fly during an OOBE?

It is just never going to happen. I really dont know why stories are out there. I think some are fabrications and some may be due to childhood trauma and vivid dreams, amongst a few other things. Humans dont do these things though.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You are the 1st one in over at least 20 years who has had nearly the exact same initial experiences as I...amazing.

Perhaps we are kindred souls meeting again? You can always message me...anytime.

So...goodbye for now, and hello again!

Blessings,peace, love and light to you...always. MS

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You are the 1st one in over at least 20 years who has had nearly the exact same initial experiences as I...amazing.

Perhaps we are kindred souls meeting again? You can always message me...anytime.

So...goodbye for now, and hello again!

Blessings,peace, love and light to you...always. MS

Cool. That's amazing.

You ever floated/elevated off the ground?

I remember walking down the sidewalk, looked down and I was a foot off the ground. Then I saw 2 girls, schoolmates, walking toward me (not really friends because I'm "weird" and can't relate). It snapped me back.
edit on 4-1-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Harvin

Thanks for your post, but it has happened already, I just flew in a very inefficient way lol

This wasnt my first OBE, and Im sure it wasnt my last.
You obviously never had one or you wouldnt be saying this.

Everybody can do it, if it doesnt come naturally to you, try some of those practices, there are lots of books about it out there.
But you cant just say, it doesnt exist, just because you havent experienced it.

Try it! It's fun!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Hm, yes, it was really strange (but fun).
I once watched something on TV too. I tend to think that I was just the one creating it. The TV wasnt even plugged in or connected in any way at the time.

I really wish it would happen more often, maybe I should start trying out some practices.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Sorry Annee for not immediately responding back....

Yes...I have had the experience multiple times of projecting (in the beginning-just finding myself there) to the ceiling and looking down at myself in the chair. Additionally, Ive been able to remote view objects and items in another room.

My friends and wife used to test me by turning my chair to the corner and have me close my eyes, and tell them what they were doing, even in another part of the house. Concentration is the key.

If one discovers the ability and practices it, its easy to "see" and travel to selected locations and places in time. I will also say not everyone has, can learn or or develop astral travel, obe's or remote viewing. I believe that...as I taught as a guitar instructor years ago..."practice..itself...does NOT make one perfect". Some people have no sense of rythmn, or are completely and forever tone deaf.

Same with astral travel or obe's. Not everyone can learn, nor be taught...it is for many, a surprising gift.

Yes, I too can remember as a child startled to find myself flying from the top of one telephone pole to the other. Years later, a practioner told me there is a term used for it: "leaping, a leaper"-one who has the ability to close their eyes and immediately project themselves.

I began in earnest tweaking and fine tuning my abilities. It has been 46 years straight of experiences. In fact, Ive had to tone it done a bit as I was unable to stop from having these, and Im selective as to where I go, when I go and what I go for...past, present and future.

Because it is a gift from whichever God or Higher Power one believes in, I choose to not discuss this on-forum for reasons not everyone understands. Because they don't accept the possibilities. But, I will always discuss in private emails/messages.

Safe travels, and thank you for your replies...MS

edit on 9-1-2016 by mysterioustranger because: splchkng

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Just follow these peoples example, they think they are flying. Like to see them do it on a hardwood floor myself. LoL

On a more serious note i used to have dreams as a child/young teen where i was flying above cities and other various landscapes, loved those dreams! Wish i still had them.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I began in earnest tweaking and fine tuning my abilities. It has been 46 years straight of experiences. In fact, I've had to tone it done a bit as I was unable to stop from having these, and I'm selective as to where I go, when I go and what I go for...past, present and future.

I've tried, but "they" block me. Every time I try to take any type metaphysical class, something happens.

"They" want me here, grounded in the physical. It seems I am a "teacher". (I wanted to be a real teacher, but was unable to do so because of an odd physical condition - - that had still not been diagnosed. Or, it was part of the plan - - I'm not sure.)

40 so years ago I had a premonition that I would be strongly instrumental in the life of a curly headed boy. That has happened. I am raising my grandson (with his mom, dad died). He is high functioning autistic. He seems special (even in unbiased observation). He's talked about being a girl, apparently a teenager because he talked about getting his drivers license, maybe from Hawaii - - as he insists he lives in Hawaii. I get the feeling there was a car accident, a life taken too soon.

I've learned to pay attention to "my guys" (I feel 3). They come and go like energy waves. When I'm "on path" I don't feel them so much, buy if I waiver - - Wham! They let me know.

I'll see if I can connect with you in the astral plane, after I get over this horrible sinus cold. I love green

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I too love green. I am represented by magenta-violet-purple, gold and royal blue should we meet. Nothing is impossible.

PS. If you want to talk...send pm. Feel free.

P.P.S It is apparent the "others" are not stopping you...they are pushing you forward. You are needed with the child/adult re-incarnate.

P.P.P.S. I believe they are re-incarnate. Seems apparent. I would address the other life remembered with questions, and journalize the responses if possible to do so.

Best
edit on 9-1-2016 by mysterioustranger because: spl

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I too love green. I am represented by magenta-violet-purple, gold and royal blue should we meet. Nothing is impossible.

PS. If you want to talk...send pm. Feel free.

P.P.S It is apparent the "others" are not stopping you...they are pushing you forward. You are needed with the child/adult re-incarnate.

P.P.P.S. I believe they are re-incarnate. Seems apparent. I would address the other life remembered with questions, and journalize the responses if possible to do so.

Best

Cool. I might PM you. After this sinus cold clears up. Hard to even think.

Yes, you're right - - the positive - - there seems to be a programmed plan they want me to stay focused on. That premonition was so STRONG.

He's blurted out stuff about when he was a girl, but then gets a blank look on his face and doesn't remember. Its like "Oops! I wasn't suppose to say that".

He's full of life, very creative and just wants to live - - like he's getting a second chance.

I've got him in dance and drama classes - - to let that creativity flow - - but, he's still in his own world - - hopefully with maturity he'll be able to focus more.

Anyway, Yes! I am supposed to be with him

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You are meant to be with him. He seems stuck in two worlds. With those classes he may be able to express himself better. Talk to him about two lives...some we remember, some we don't. Some people can't. So in that way...he is very special. And it is o.k.

You are to be rewarded in the next life for the efforts you provide him now. You should be proud. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Harvin

Thanks for your post, but it has happened already, I just flew in a very inefficient way lol
This wasnt my first OBE, and Im sure it wasnt my last.
You obviously never had one or you wouldnt be saying this.

Everybody can do it, if it doesnt come naturally to you, try some of those practices, there are lots of books about it out there.
But you cant just say, it doesnt exist, just because you havent experienced it.

Try it! It's fun!

The only things humans can do is what we do everyday, so I have not experienced something that is impossible to experience. I have no issues with paranormal because I do believe there are things that we do not know about or have an understanding of and the reason for this is because we are not meant to know. I do think that there can be, and probably is, some forms or instances of interaction between other planes of existence and in my experience we are closest to, or closer to, being aware of them when we are very young or very old, but as long as we are here as human we are limited to what is possible for humans to do.

It is interesting because recently, within the past few years, I have noticed a few instances where people fully believe things that happen in dreams are real. If you are unsure then see if you are aware of exactly what you did before and after an event occurred and if you dont know then it was a dream. It is rare and i dont know why it happens in people who are otherwise healthy but it does occur more often in people who are on the verge of senility or some form of mental duress.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
havent you ever flown in a dream? same concept. you just gotta kind of believe.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

Not really the same.

You can definitely tell the difference between a dream, astral travel, premonitions, etc.

They're all different.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

i didnt say they were the same. youre disposition to non believers has made you misunderstand. i meant the concept of taking flight while out of body is the same as in a dream. its a "state of mind" you have to have. you focus your intent and it happens. or you get lucky and wake up on the ceiling looking down at yourself. that always makes it really easy.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

AVoiceOfReason:

Me? Yes, I was on the wall and ceiling. That was 30 years ago and was in conjunction to my first sleep paralysis, which was intense, incredibly frightening and had many different elements. Many years ago I documented them (the SP episodes) here - admittedly under a different user name. Since i suffered from this debilitating disorder for decades i had many stories to relate...so i related them here say around 2002. I know many people read the stories because shortly after there was the SP craze that swept the internet and then a movie was made. I recall another time when it felt as if I was being ripped from my body. Basically like my skeleton was being ripped out. It got (felt like) it was half way so my body was flat on the bed and my upper body was out...but, i fought it, otherwise that would have been an OBE in my dreams.

Luckily I have grown out of that and what was happening also was my anxiety towards them was helping to facilitate these episodes. This is all an area of science and the human condition that is little understood. After a while i was able to bring them on myself and like i said once i read about it on the internet that afforded me more understanding of them, so one day a member was on here asking about SP. I told him i don't think there is anything supernatural, told him what helps me avoid them and said i could bring them on myself (at that point i was able to) so i log off, take a "nap" and sure enough had an SP episode. Logged back on and told him and...well, it was pretty funny actually. But, i was honest about it. Once you have some kind of control it takes away the mystery.

The reason i mention all that is my belief is they (OBE-OOBE and SP) are very much related. Some, or most, people have unpleasant experiences and some are more mild and there could be a correlation to how traumatic one's childhood is. The unpleasant ones lead the subject to fight them and mine were all frightening and think that is why i never fully went (in my mind) full OBE.

I really dont know why these things happen. Another time, also around 10 - 15 years ago I was driving down a main street and saw on the horizon a planet, very vivid and realistic looking. If you look down a straight roadway and you can see as far as your eyes are capable this planet was at the end and was half visible from mid-level to the top. Later on that day i could not understand what happened and why no one else said anything because in my dream there were cars all around, which would be normal considering it is a busy street. What was it? Then i thought maybe a hologram, point is that it was so real to me and for some reason a dream is easily discernable from reality and yet that one instance it was not clear to me. So i asked myself, what had i done before and after that happened? and i did not know, iow's it was completely blank. Obviously this was a dream and showed me that what we read or see while awake affects our dreams since this was also around the time when Nibiru was coming out on the internet in a big way and there was that movie so i got into it and kind of was a believer, but mainly in a way that it was interesting. You have to have some kind of belief for these things to affect you. For example, people believe in aliens so their dreams include abductions or aliens in their SP episodes. I never dreamed or saw - felt them during SP because i didn't believe in them, that they come here actually, nor was i ever really into it. So i saw demonic presences during SP instead. This is all interesting and based in the psychology of the human condition.

Another time i recall where dreams are indistinguishable from reality was related to me from someone else who really believed something occurred but i knew it only occurred in their dream and yet they fully believed it and like i said i knew it could only have been a dream and had proof of this.

Well, i hate to be a wet blanket because i do believe there are things that one would consider to be supernatural. I am really open to these things and not a flat out skeptic, just that supernatural is not something that humans actively be a part of since we are only human and only capable of things attributed to humans. Do two different worlds - realities mesh? I think so but not in this way. For me or my belief it is more like the movie "white noise". I had a cool experience and went back and forth on whether or not to post a thread, which cannot do presently anyway since i am under heavy sanction here, and rightfully so, stripped away of may privileges here due to a series of posts i made while heavily intoxicated.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

i didnt say they were the same. youre disposition to non believers has made you misunderstand. i meant the concept of taking flight while out of body is the same as in a dream. its a "state of mind" you have to have. you focus your intent and it happens. or you get lucky and wake up on the ceiling looking down at yourself. that always makes it really easy.

Sorry, did not mean to offend. I just post in a statement style.

I've never tried to have an OBE. They just happen.

Like the time I was driving the 405 Fwy in Los Angeles, popped out of my body and was sitting on the hood of the car. That was kinda scary.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join