It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PolitiFact: No Proof To Support Hillary's Claim That Trump is ISIS' 'Best Recruiter'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: awareness10

Again, does your information contradict what Clinton, Graham, Katz and others have claimed?

THAT is the issue here, even though the OP seems to be trolling their own thread with superfluous references.

The topic is not whether we hate Hillary Clinton.

The topic is not whether ISIS are terrorists, or Islamic.

The topic, erstwhile to the obvious political trolling of Clinton, is whether there is or is not a basis for her comments regarding "Trump and recruiting for ISIS."

It turns out, clearly, that there are multiple sources of backup for her comment, from experts and foreign policy experts ... and that's merely the fact.

/shrug

Her press secretary stated earlier today there is no video like Hillary stated in the debate. Her own people admit this how obtuse are you?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Not obtuse at all.

Address the fact that multiple experts say the same thing about Trump's "aid to ISIS recruiting" and we'll talk.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well... She doesn't particularily have a consistent track record, she treats her body guards like crap 'all men btw' and she's been in Gov't a long long time rubbing shoulders with the same people for many years. I don't hate her, i don't know her but lets just say i get negative vibes just looking at her, call it that sixth sense people get, if you will.

I don't believe anyone in Gov't is pristine or trustworthy with the lives of the People who Employ them, not for a moment And those with power have yet to earn that trust from The People they are employed by, but instead of making peoples lives better, they make them worse.

Racism is worse now by far than it was even 7 yrs ago, i wasn't that big a problem for most people until the gov't made it one, there are people who are starving and homeless in a 1st world nation that shouldn't be, there's more rubbish and deceit on the television/internet/media of all kinds than in the Nations entire History, People would rather divide themselves than come together and anyone who can't see what is happening need to take a good look at the history of this planet and how Nations have been conquered.

The book, 'The Art of War' is a good place to start. For myself i would much rather take George Carlins' idea of Gov't.

I think the problem here is that Hillary has been there longer, along with most of the hierarch's being related in some way and people 'the actual employers of this Country are fed up with all the war/greed ridden politics that keep repeating over and over every 4 yrs.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Not obtuse at all.

Address the fact that multiple experts say the same thing about Trump's "aid to ISIS recruiting" and we'll talk.

Move the goal post
Hillary was the one that said ISIS is using videos of Trump because he is the best recruiting tool they have.
There are no videos with Trump only with Bill Clinton.
Tell me again how he is such a threat to ISIS(who Hillary armed) when he was a tv show host only last year?

Do the experts know Trump was the host of the apprentice tv show last year?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Priceless!

Hey Clintons?

Why you hanging out with an 'Islamophobe' ?

Courtesy of Drudge.
edit on 21-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The only thing I have gleaned from this thread is how the American mainstream media has mastered the art of swaying public opinion. There are so many regurgitated talking points, it makes ME want to regurgitate my dinner.

Do people think ISIS recruiters are navigating potential recruits on an iPad to www.Trump.com? Here is a thoughts, if they ARE using Trump videos for recruiting, they were likely produced by a media outlet, why aren't they being held accountable for disseminating this propaganda abroad??? These people use a variety of recruiting methods, propaganda created from Western media snippets is definitely one of them. So is killing your children in front of you, or throwing your friends off of buildings... That's likely a more effective method.

I simply cannot understand how anything that comes out of this women's mouth is taken as legitimate. After everything that has happened in her past, and she is the presumptive DN..

Trump is by no means a perfect candidate. But people are rooting for him, because in their minds he represents all that is NOT politics. The citizenry is angry, Trump is their torch and pitchforks. It is not totally crazy to pass a moratorium on immigration from these countries where ISIS and other Islamic extremists reside, that just makes sense. Not forever, but until this scourge upon humanity has been extinguished.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Well, at least you were honest and told us you were "moving the goal post" ...

Here's what the OP claimed ...

originally posted by: neo96
It's not that I like Trump that much. It's the FACT I just can't stand Clinton. Clinton being the ultimate cess pool style politician is trying to sell Trumps comments will be used to recruit for ISIS. So I have to ask myself. Why would ISIS use Trump when there is so much better material to choose from.

*snip*

Anyways. That's my opinion, and I am sticking to it.

So ... that's what we're commenting on.

I quoted two other informed sources (Graham and Katz) that make similar claims.

Now, you want to talk about videos, because ... well, as you say "moving the goal post" ...

Reality TV Show Host last year, this year, Republican front-runner for US President (allegedly) who makes ludicrous, outlandish claims about Muslims ...

Yeah, you did a good job with those "goalposts" ... eh?

/eyeroll

edit on 22-12-2015 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Well, at least you were honest and told us you were "moving the goal post" ...

Here's what the OP claimed ...

originally posted by: neo96
It's not that I like Trump that much. It's the FACT I just can't stand Clinton. Clinton being the ultimate cess pool style politician is trying to sell Trumps comments will be used to recruit for ISIS. So I have to ask myself. Why would ISIS use Trump when there is so much better material to choose from.

*snip*

Anyways. That's my opinion, and I am sticking to it.

So ... that's what we're commenting on.

I quoted two other informed sources (Graham and Katz) that make similar claims.

Now, you want to talk about videos, because ... well, as you say "moving the goal post" ...

Reality TV Show Host last year, this year, Republican front-runner for US President (allegedly) who makes ludicrous, outlandish claims about Muslims ...

Yeah, you did a good job with those "goalposts" ... eh?

/eyeroll

No you moved the goalpost
Clinton claimed ISIS is showing videos with Trump in them to recruit.
Clintons people have been out all day to say there is in fact no video to back up Clintons claim.
There is a known ISIS recruitment video with Bill Clinton in it.

Oh and you can eyeroll trump all you like he will win the gop nom and he will beat Hillary.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

No, YOU moved the goal post ...

We are responding to what Neo claimed in their OP.

You are responding to the counter-arguments rabidly made today by Right WIng Media Outlets.

I provided you the OP ... that's what we're replying to. You are desperately trying to make the matter about something else.

LOL ... I wasn't "eyerolling" Mr. Trump, I was "eyerolling" your absurd logic, but it is good to see that there are still "true believers" left in the realm of politics ... although, do the numbers ... at best, Mr. Trump currently has 30% of 35% of the electorate.

10% of the American people is not going to win a Presidential election ... but thanks for clearly demonstrating the degree of delusion in operation here.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

No, YOU moved the goal post ...

We are responding to what Neo claimed in their OP.

You are responding to the counter-arguments rabidly made today by Right WIng Media Outlets.

I provided you the OP ... that's what we're replying to. You are desperately trying to make the matter about something else.

LOL ... I wasn't "eyerolling" Mr. Trump, I was "eyerolling" your absurd logic, but it is good to see that there are still "true believers" left in the realm of politics ... although, do the numbers ... at best, Mr. Trump currently has 30% of 35% of the electorate.

10% of the American people is not going to win a Presidential election ... but thanks for clearly demonstrating the degree of delusion in operation here.

She lied
again
in a meaningless debate that no one watched because they scheduled it on a weekend
again you go right ahead on and blow off trump

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

So, now you're backing up to "she lied" and spouting more of your interminable hero-worship of The Donald???

Typical.

Clinton (rightly) claimed Trump's actions will be used to recruit for ISIS.

Lindsey Graham claimed the same thing in August.

Multiple experts say the same thing.

Address that ... or keep defending your current political "hero" who is doing more to aid the terrorists than anyone.

Makes no difference.

/shrug

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

So, now you're backing up to "she lied" and spouting more of your interminable hero-worship of The Donald???

Typical.

Clinton (rightly) claimed Trump's actions will be used to recruit for ISIS.

Lindsey Graham claimed the same thing in August.

Multiple experts say the same thing.

Address that ... or keep defending your current political "hero" who is doing more to aid the terrorists than anyone.

Makes no difference.

/shrug

Hillary lied when she said they show videos of trump insulting islam and they use them to recruit
Hillary is the best recruiting tool ISIS has as she armed them in bengazi
Paid Hillary shills do not experts make
Its all over social media does not back her claim that he is the "best" recruiter
oh and trump is not my political hero I may not vote for him
your an idiot if you think trump is doing anything to aid any terrorist Obama and Hillary have done more to aid ISIS than anyone else in the last 8 years

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Time Line -

June 2015 - Trump pissed off Graham royally and gave out his phone number.

July 2015 Graham in retaliation attacks Trump by saying there's IS Vids about him.

Who are these 'experts' i'm curious?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Sremmos80
A liar called a liar a liar and it was a lie....
Shocking.

Trump needs an apology???? When that guy sucks it up and gives one them I will say he deserves one. Till then it is a taste of his own medicine.

She won't apologize, nor should she.

This is a fight for the soul of the Nation.

It's going to be an important election to decide our future path.

If you don't mind me asking, do you support Hillary ?

I'm trying to find anyone that supports her....Anyone ?

I think they will find Hillarys support is a fabrication of the media.Even my dad a died in the wool democrat wouldn't be able to stomach voting for her. The assumption is if she wins the nomination democrats will fall in line behind her I don't think that's going to be the case. Especially when the attack ads start all those lies will be brought out again. And don't think the emal scandal and well others as well aren't going to rush to the forefront. Sadly I am really beginning to believe the fix is in for her to get the nomination and Bernie Sanders is waisting his time. The DNC has their candudate.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Time Line -

June 2015 - Trump pissed off Graham royally and gave out his phone number.

July 2015 Graham in retaliation attacks Trump by saying there's IS Vids about him.

Who are these 'experts' i'm curious?

Thanks for your "personal summation" of reality.

Now, either address the fact that Senator Graham stated the same thing that Clinton did about Trump in AUGUST while giving his very legitimate reasons for making that statement ... or not.

Earlier, I noted a quote from Rita Katz, earlier this month, saying virtually the same thing about Trump's silly rhetoric. (Here's another source for the same claim.

The topic here is whether Hillary Clinton has any basis to claim that Trump will be used by ISIS to recruit.

There's ample evidence that she's right, that such a claim is not merely a "left wing" opinion, that the claim is based in known facts about the Middle East, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

I don't expect the facts to sway true believers ... but the facts remain.

/shrug#2

edit on 22-12-2015 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Point out to us in Neo's OP your claim.

When you can't, will you admit you are "moving the goal posts?"

Do you know what Moving the Goalposts actually means?

It means making additional claims when the original claim is disproved ... as you keep doing, almost humorously.

Your personal ire toward Clinton not withstanding ... as well as your childish name-calling because your argument is being shown to be utterly foolish.

Since you seem to like terminology associated with actual logical fallacies, that's called "ad hominem" ... you can add that to your repertoire to inappropriately charge others with ...

Here the facts are again:

Clinton claimed that Trump's nonsense will be used in ISIS recruiting.

Graham claimed the same thing in August.

Katz claimed the same thing in early December.

Now, you can "naa-naa-nee-boo-boo" all you like ... but those are what we call FACTS.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I responded to your first reply yet you didn't reply back. Why should i reply to you about a generic post i made purely out of something i took note of regarding these events?

However i will amuse myself and respond, I think it's Daft to assume Hilary isn't lying seeing as she's done it again and again, as i noted in my last reply. A liar with a track record to prove it. Keep ignoring the facts though, ok.

/shrug #4
edit on 12/22/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Sorry to hurt your feelings ... I don't respond to every random post.

Assume anything you want; your assumptions don't change anything.

Nothing presented here has disproved what Clinton claimed about Trump, in fact, most are not even discussing that matter.

It's a Hillary-bash; it's garden-variety ATS right-wing fare.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: reldra

You lost me at "mediamatters.
David Brock works for Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC.
So...Biased media. FAIL.

The party committee’s most recent filings with the Federal Election Commission show a $144,000 payment to American Bridge 21st Century, an opposition research-focused “super PAC” that was founded in the 2012 presidential cycle by David Brock, Mrs. Clinton’s tormentor-turned-defender on the left.

The Clinton campaign already coordinates on communications with another of Mr. Brock’s groups, Correct the Record, which developed as an offshoot of American Bridge.

www.nytimes.com...

David Brock is an American journalist, author, and political operative who founded the progressive media watchdog group Media Matters

en.wikipedia.org...

OK....

NBC News

TeDavid Phillips, director of the Program on Peace-Building and Rights at Columbia University's Institute for the Study of Human Rights, said Trump's comments "undermine efforts to drain the swamp of support for radical Islamists by stoking rage that inspires jihad against the West."

So still no proof. Got it.

You don't like NBC news?

I could find proof, though It would take hours and I would have to delve into unsafe chat rooms. I am 99% sure ISIS points to Trump's words for recruitment.

Trump's words are like #43 on ISIS recruitment list against us. Just like Benghazi Hil-lie-ry strikes again blaming videos for terrorist attacks.

There is a list? Can you post it?

And another odd, made up name.

I believe most of Hillary's bad policies she oversaw as Secretary of State have trumped Trump's statements as far as ISIS recruiting tools.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: reldra

Your exact words were 'BTW, Christ was born in July'. Which to me, and others here sounded very much like a difinitive answer, that is if he even existed as the Religion has suggested.

Christ was actually born in September.

"It was during this time of temple service that Zacharias learned that he and his wife Elizabeth would have a child (Luke 1:8-13). After he completed his service and traveled home, Elizabeth conceived (Luke 1:23-24). Assuming John’s conception took place near the end of June, adding nine months brings us to the end of March as the most likely time for John’s birth. Adding another six months (the difference in ages between John and Jesus) brings us to the It was during this time of temple service that Zacharias learned that he and his wife Elizabeth would have a child (Luke 1:8-13). After he completed his service and traveled home, Elizabeth conceived (Luke 1:23-24). Assuming John’s conception took place near the end of June, adding nine months brings us to the end of March as the most likely time for John’s birth. Adding another six months (the difference in ages between John and Jesus) brings us to the end of September as the likely time of Jesus’ birth".

www.ucg.org...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join