It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PolitiFact: No Proof To Support Hillary's Claim That Trump is ISIS' 'Best Recruiter'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It's not that I like Trump that much. It's the FACT I just can't stand Clinton. Clinton being the ultimate cess pool style politician is trying to sell Trumps comments will be used to recruit for ISIS. So I have to ask myself. Why would ISIS use Trump when there is so much better material to choose from. Like her or her 'ex' boss. That spiked the football killing Bin Laden or her infamous 'We came. We Saw. Gadaffi died.' comments from their neocon ways of bombing Libya for what ever reason.

Here is a blast from the past people:

Oh yeah people, That was sure something to be gleeful about. While demagoguing Trump.

"He is becoming ISIS's best recruiter,” she said. “They are going to people showing videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists."

PolitiFact: No Proof To Support Hillary's Claim That Trump is ISIS' 'Best Recruiter'

I very much doubt Trump will get an apology, and we all know Clinton supporters will not ever see her hypocrisy.

It's the political season people. Elections on the way.

Anyways. That's my opinion, and I am sticking to it.
edit on 21-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Until the Clinton camp provides some proof, we can assume she is again blaming a video for terrorism.

It's a VIDEO !!!

It's a VIDEO !!!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Neo it's not often I can star and flag one of your posts, but I was happy to give them to you for this one, and will do a little bashing of Hilarity myself.

Hilary Clinton lies:

Trump on Clinton: 'She lies like crazy'

"It's just another Hillary lie," Trump said. "She lies like crazy about everything -- whether it's trips where she was being gunned down in a helicopter, or an airplane. She's a liar and everybody knows that."

source

edit on 21-12-2015 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
She owes Trump an apology.

I really don't know a single person that can stand Hillary.

I know they are out there, everyone I know hates her guts.

GOP better get behind Trump. A non-politician is going to win.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Oh, no...HILLARY IS the go-to expert on Videos causing Terrorist acts.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
There are no specific VIDEOS that were found and that is the word being focused on. However:

Mediamatters

Donald Trump's call for closing America's door to Muslims is opening a window of opportunity for groups like ISIS, counter-terrorism experts and human rights advocates say.

The Republican presidential candidate's controversial proposal for barring all Muslims from entering the United States is being used by the head-chopping fanatics and other terrorist groups like al Qaeda to attract recruits by painting the land of the free as opposed to Islam, experts told NBC News on Tuesday.

"They love him from the sense that he is supporting their rhetoric," said Rita Katz with the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors the social media activities of Islamic terrorist groups. [NBCNews.com, 12/8/15]

BROCK: What ISIS is doing is all over social media right now. The New York Times fact-checker says it's all over Twitter. So, if we want to get into what the social media content is, is it they're transcribing his statements on Twitter, or they're using a video. That's a meaningless nit. The real issue here is Donald Trump, what he's doing. And it's not just Hillary Clinton bringing this up. Senator Rubio yesterday on Sunday morning said look the impact of this on patriotic Muslim-Americans whose support we need to win this fight.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh, no...HILLARY IS the go-to expert on Videos causing Terrorist acts.

Just took the words (for the most part) out of my mouse

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Case in point. You sited an entertainment source that apparently HiLOLary Clinton reads and believes too.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
A liar called a liar a liar and it was a lie....
Shocking.

Trump needs an apology???? When that guy sucks it up and gives one them I will say he deserves one. Till then it is a taste of his own medicine.
edit on stMon, 21 Dec 2015 14:23:16 -0600America/Chicago1220151680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You lost me at "mediamatters.
David Brock works for Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC.
So...Biased media. FAIL.

The party committee’s most recent filings with the Federal Election Commission show a $144,000 payment to American Bridge 21st Century, an opposition research-focused “super PAC” that was founded in the 2012 presidential cycle by David Brock, Mrs. Clinton’s tormentor-turned-defender on the left.

The Clinton campaign already coordinates on communications with another of Mr. Brock’s groups, Correct the Record, which developed as an offshoot of American Bridge.

www.nytimes.com...

David Brock is an American journalist, author, and political operative who founded the progressive media watchdog group Media Matters

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 21-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Media matters!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

MMfA started with the help of $2 million in donations. According to Byron York, additional funding came from MoveOn.org and the New Democrat Network.[12][

en.wikipedia.org...

That would be like citing FOX NEWS behind Trump.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well that is all politicfact is saying, that there is no specific videos of them showing trump in recruitment videos. That very same passage is in the article.
Not that the thought process is false.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
A liar called a liar a liar and it was a lie....
Shocking.

Trump needs an apology???? When that guy sucks it up and gives one them I will say he deserves one. Till then it is a taste of his own medicine.

She won't apologize, nor should she.

This is a fight for the soul of the Nation.

It's going to be an important election to decide our future path.

If you don't mind me asking, do you support Hillary ?

I'm trying to find anyone that supports her....Anyone ?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton ...

the ultimate cess pool-style politician

Great description - she is what I would envision of you took the scummiest traits if politicians and frankensteined them all together to get one super-scummy beast.

I didn't think things could get ANY worse up on Capitol Hill... but her being president is likely the worst case scenario I could ever imagine.

Let us PRAY this woman doesn't make it that far.

#HillaryForPrison2016
edit on 21-12-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Or townhall

Let's not act like that isn't a biased source too.
Why didn't you just link the politifact article directly?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Case in point. You sited an entertainment source that apparently HiLOLary Clinton reads and believes too.

Why make up funny names for people? It is a conservative thing I guess. It's childish.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Not a bit, I think she has a pretty shady past at this point and tbh I don't like the idea of another clinton in the white house. I think bill did fine, outside of nafta, but just don't like family lines of presidents

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You lost me at "mediamatters.
David Brock works for Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC.
So...Biased media. FAIL.

The party committee’s most recent filings with the Federal Election Commission show a $144,000 payment to American Bridge 21st Century, an opposition research-focused “super PAC” that was founded in the 2012 presidential cycle by David Brock, Mrs. Clinton’s tormentor-turned-defender on the left.

The Clinton campaign already coordinates on communications with another of Mr. Brock’s groups, Correct the Record, which developed as an offshoot of American Bridge.

www.nytimes.com...

David Brock is an American journalist, author, and political operative who founded the progressive media watchdog group Media Matters

en.wikipedia.org...

OK....

NBC News

TeDavid Phillips, director of the Program on Peace-Building and Rights at Columbia University's Institute for the Study of Human Rights, said Trump's comments "undermine efforts to drain the swamp of support for radical Islamists by stoking rage that inspires jihad against the West."

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Media matters!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

MMfA started with the help of $2 million in donations. According to Byron York, additional funding came from MoveOn.org and the New Democrat Network.[12][

en.wikipedia.org...

That would be like citing FOX NEWS behind Trump.

You have enough Os there?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
She said he "is becoming"... as in future tense.

She never said, "He is"

There is a significant semantic difference.

There is no way to fact-check this statement by Clinton, as it remains to be seen what effect Trump is having on ISIS recruiting. So, of course there won't be any way to "back up" what she said. She spoke about the future, not the here and now.

In a year or two perhaps we can fact-check that statement by Clinton. Until then, this is nothing more than twisted words in an attempt to make Clinton look bad and Trump look good.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join