It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PolitiFact: No Proof To Support Hillary's Claim That Trump is ISIS' 'Best Recruiter'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Wh y Doesn't Hillary Call Out Her Husband for Being Used in ISIS Propaganda Video?

I don't know what's sadder.

ISIS followers that believe that absolute snip.

OR Clinton followers that believe her snip.

edit on 22-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Amazing how that point is being ignored by the msm.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It gets more blatantly obvious that ALL of ISIS talking points about the US come from Clinton's party.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It gets more blatantly obvious that ALL of ISIS talking points about the US come from Clinton's party.

And western media in general. Don't hear any calls to stop MSM from spreading this propaganda. Except from Obama...
Obama Media Challenge
edit on 22-12-2015 by smitastrophe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Not even sure where to start with Hillary.
Hmmmm...
How 'bout this?! She needs to be wrapped in toilet paper and flushed!!

You know, because...

Hillary's a Rather Large Turd, and ALL of Her LIES Stink!!!

I usually don't resort to grade school tactics, but in this case, I think it fits...

That's all I have for now... And it was just MY Opinion of course...

Hey it looks like These Ladies have it Right!!
(Looks like THEY had the same Idea!!) LMFAO!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Clinton being the ultimate cess pool style politician is trying to sell Trumps comments will be used to recruit for ISIS.

Turns out, Clinton was pretty much right on. Trump's video is now part of an Al Shabaab recruitment video...

Way to support the terrorists, Trump!

Reute rs

Somalia-based Islamist militant group al Shabaab has released a recruitment film in the form of a documentary about racial injustice in the United States featuring Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, SITE Monitoring reported Saturday.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Strange coincidence this new video gets published soon *after* Hillary "announces".

I assume her campaign is the author and possibly the provider of funds.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I assume her campaign is the author and possibly the provider of funds.

Well, you would assume that... It would be very difficult for some to accept that what Trump said, of his own accord, would benefit the very terrorism that he's using to scare his supporters into voting for him!

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Title of the thread says Hillary said Trump was ISISs best recruiter. I didn't realize the Somalia based militant group al-Shabaab was ISISs goto recruitment center. No, what Hillary said is way off the mark.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Title of the thread says Hillary said Trump was ISISs best recruiter. I didn't realize the Somalia based militant group al-Shabaab was ISISs goto recruitment center. No, what Hillary said is way off the mark.

In October 2015, senior al-Shabaab commander Abdiqadir Mumin and approximately 20 of his followers in the Puntland region pledged allegiance to ISIL

Harakat al-Shabaab al-Mujahideen (HSM; Arabic: حركة الشباب المجاهدين‎, Ḥarakat ash-Shabāb al-Mujāhidīn; Somali: Xarakada Mujaahidiinta Alshabaab, lit. "Mujahideen Youth Movement" or "Movement of Striving Youth"), more commonly known as Al-Shabaab (Arabic: الشباب‎, lit. "The Youth" or "The Youngsters"), is a jihadist terrorist group based in East Africa. In 2012, it pledged allegiance to the militant Islamist organization Al-Qaeda.[7]

en.wikipedia.org...(militant_group)

Seems pretty ISIL affiliated to me, and considering they would more than certainly WANT an increased presence in Africa....

It seems like the next logical recruitment area would be there.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Ok, it must be Trump. ISIS was never able to recruit before he came along.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Ok, it must be Trump. ISIS was never able to recruit before he came along.

That's not what I said. I was just countering that what you said wasn't that accurate. An ISIL group is using Donald Trump as a recruitment vehicle. He certainly isn't the main cause of that, and I'm sure the Jihadists at large could give two poops about Donald Trump, they could have dubbed over Mickey Mouse yelling death to Allah and that would have had the same effect.

So Hillary was right, although being hyperbolic, when she made the statement that Donald Trump could be used as a means to recruit people to ISIS.

I don't think the actual argument holds water. It's just a good bumper sticker/talking point for Clinton. Smartest thing Trump could do is to stop having this little spat with her until a few of the primaries go by.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Video released Friday Jan 1, 2016....What better way to get attention for your video than to (after-the-fact) tie it into Hillary's earlier statement.
Looks like terrorists are taking their direction and getting ideas directly from Hillary Clinton now.

THIS video is Hillary's baby...she gave birth to it.
Just like Benghazi...Obama needs to arrest that person responsible for that evil video that inspired terrorists.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The best recruiting I have seen a politician do was when ISIS watched Obama snivel up to Iran and offer them tools and technology for their weapons programs attempting to apologize for America and be their new buddy, but when Obama did that, they saw it as cowardice and committed publicly for death to America.

ISIS is nothing but a pool of cowards themselves, and when one group of cowards sees another group do a very public and cowardly thing like Obama has done so many times, they think it will be easy prey, so they plan going after that enemy thinking easy victory, or they just believe they are brave with all the dope in their veins, and want to kill the coward infidel.

Whatever it is, it's a sure fire way to recruit more coward jihadist ISIS members to come after America. Arming them secretly and telling them to attack us is another way Obama recruits ISIS.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
"Dubya" anyone?
edit on 3-1-2016 by Punisher75 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2016 by Punisher75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Arming them secretly and telling them to attack us is another way Obama recruits ISIS.

No POTUS since Kennedy has had access to the CIA if you ask me. I don't think Obama or any other President since then, knows the full extend of what 3 letter agencies do in the world today. Or how it messes up with whatever pipe dream they have for civil discourse in foreign policy.

Plausible deniability can be a good thing, but now it just looks like incompetence.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

THIS video is Hillary's baby...she gave birth to it.
Just like Benghazi...Obama needs to arrest that person responsible for that evil video that inspired terrorists.

That statement was a thing of beauty! As for this post suddenly getting revived just so some one could have a "I told you so" moment is pretty lame. As no video existed at the time this thread started it just shows the general way of American politics. As for this Somalia group pledging allegiance ISIS, well the real question is are they actually allied and receiving aid or are they just trying to earn some "cred"? Lets just say that this vid does not mean that Isis used Trump to recruit. It just shows that a group trying to tie themselves with Isis made a video using Trump.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join