It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Angeles County Deputy Shooting of Noel Aguilar in Long Beach

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It seems the guy had one hand on the officer with the gun, and I'm assuming the other hand had at least two officers on it, plus the cop that was shot was behind the guy and I do not know how he can shoot him anyways by twisting his left arm farther to the left to shoot behind him. If he went right we would see it in the video, but try twisting you left hand to the left so it is facing backwards, lol. The only direction a bullet could go that way was from the other cop that picked up his gun and pointed it that way. It would be easy to figure out with the bullet, but it really looks like the guys partner shot him and did not say he did which made the shot cop believe the guy on the ground did it.

edit on 20-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

wow so that's why they slammed him to the pavement and announced the intention to kill him.

That usually cures someone from resisting any further, something you don't see in the video. and I doubt they were actually going to kill him on purpose.

When you resist arrest that is usually what the outcome is...being thrown to the pavement.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It's Long Beach who cares? Nothing down there but gang bangers.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Many people would argue that because he was attempting to resist that he somehow deserved the treatment he was given. However, the police had no right to stop him to begin with, and it is a natural human reflex to attempt to move around when a large man is on top of you putting you in incredibly uncomfortable positions. This video clearly shows that the man was murdered and that many of the officer’s initial statements were blatant lies.

www.rawstory.com...

Dead Men tell to tales.
If they lied about who shot who, then planting a gun on him is a small matter.
He was also an "undesirable" like in Nazi Germany. Yep, I have seen people on other forums say he was an undesirable, so some people have reached the evil level of Hitler.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I can't lie...I watched the video three times and read some of the links supplied from others in this thread. It's not looking good for the cops on this one. If this is a chain of coincidences that makes this look like corrupt policing, it's going to take a lot of convincing for me to believe that the cop wasn't shot by his partner and that the suspect was shot for no reason.

There definitely is an orchestrated, rehearsed feel to this whole thing...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I found the entire video both frightening and revealing. It reveals ingrained corruption within this government gang. They reflexively protect each other no mater the human cost of their actions. They are remorseless killers. There is no check to balance this. The court protects these state cronies of violence. There is no justice in these United States unless you can pay to play.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
What a start to my morning.

Still not sure how the cop got shot still, but GD he put that pistol into him and kept unloading after the other cop popped wtf.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Now what really needs to be asked is what has to happen that's not in the video to make the cops do what they did, now honestly a cops life is difficult as we have no idea what # they have to see, and yes many are dirty but maybe they have to be in order to do the jobs that need to be done, and it doesn't matter which authority it is, or who the individual is, the badge deserves respect and respect defines the outcome of most situations no matter if innocent or guilty.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

edit on 2016 1 22 by Herter24 because: mis posted

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join