It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Angeles County Deputy Shooting of Noel Aguilar in Long Beach

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I'm not sure what I am seeing here but it looks like these 2 cops off this guy Noel Aguilar. I could be mistaken but it sure seems to show these officers pulling weapons and firing on this guy while they had him on his face. I get maybe he was struggling but perhaps he sensed he was about to die and fought to survive.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Well the cop announces what he will do before he does it, then /they proceed to do it.

Martial law. They want to intimidate another LA riots to justify door-to-door DEATH SQUAD and FEMA camps for any survivors.

SOCAL is needed for West coast weather warfare base underway as US preps to take on Russia & China.

edit on 19-12-2015 by Plantagenet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Did the second cop shoot the first cop there, its hard to see but seems like it.

If thats not the definition of murder, i have no clue what is.
edit on 19-12-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Wow! Times sure have changed since I lived in Los Angeles. I saw no reason for the cops to off him off. Do you guys?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
If i watched this correctly the officer was shot first . If that was the case all bets are off until the offender is under control .

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
If i watched this correctly the officer was shot first . If that was the case all bets are off until the offender is under control .

Yeah, the video does leave me to wonder what actually took place, and yes, if the officer was shot first, then down 'em.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

It looked to me like one officer shot into the person to be detained and hit the other officer who then pulled and shot the intended prisoner thinking he had shot him. The guy is getting cuffed while this happens from what I see. I am not sure because the angle is not great in this video.

edit on 12pm2015-12-19T22:57:58-06:00105712America/Chicago571231 by machineintelligence because: errata

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Before the first shot you can only see one of the perps hand trying to grab on cop 2, also it seems that after officer 2 shoots, officer 1 says he just got shot, is it just me do.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Did the second cop shoot the first cop there, its hard to see but seems like it.

According to the link below, yes...

A disturbing video emerged Friday showing two Los Angeles sheriff’s deputies killing a man after they had chased him for riding a bicycle while wearing headphones. The incident took place more than a year ago with the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department initially telling the media that they shot and killed 23-year-old Noel Aguilar, a “known gang member,” after he pulled out a gun and shot a deputy.

The day after the shooting, the Orange County Register accused Aguilar of shooting the deputy because he was a “known gang member” as you can see in the image below. But then the following month, the Los Angeles Times reported that deputy Murade had been shot by deputy Ruiz, not by Aguilar, whom they referred to as a “transient.” But the sheriff’s department continued to insist that Aguilar had a gun, even if he didn’t shoot at it as they initially claimed.

They also said he tried to grab one of their guns. And they suggested that he may have even been the one who shot Murade with Ruiz’s gun. But the video not only shows Ruiz shooting Murade, then blaming Aguila, it shows that Aguilar never reached for any of their guns.

Deputy Shoots Partner, Blames Suspect; Both Kill Suspect in Retaliation (Updated)

Last year, two Los Angeles County Sheriff Deputies stopped a man for wearing headphones while biking, and when he attempted to continue on his way, he was thrown to the ground and then shot and killed. Police quickly made a cover story and accused the victim, Noel Aguilar, of pulling a gun on the officers, and until now there has been no evidence to prove them wrong. However, video of the incident has recently surfaced showing how the murder actually took place.

Aguilar attempted to avoid the police harassment by running away, but they eventually caught up with him and slammed him into the ground. In the video, the victim can be seen on the ground with two police officers piled on top of him. Police began to accuse Aguilar of having a gun, but they quickly knock it away. The gun can be seen very clearly behind one of the officers and nowhere near Aguilar. However, one of the officers continued to make threats and acted like the gun has not been recovered

www.rawstory.com...

I had to edit out quite a bit on the quote below so I recommend going to the link...

At the beginning of the video, both deputies have Aguilar pinned beneath them. Murade is on the left side of Aguilar’s body and Ruiz is on the right. Murade has his right hand underneath Aguilar.

Ruiz asks Murade “Is it a gun?”

Murade replies: “It’s a gun, it’s a gun.”

Ruiz threatens Aguilar: “You f***ing move I’m gonna kill you b****.”

Murade then grabs an extended metal baton and strikes underneath Aguilar four times, in what appears to be an attempt to break the weapon lose from Aguilar’s waistband. Murade then removes a small silver handgun from Aguilar’s waistband and trucks the weapon underneath his belt.

Murade then proceeds to handcuff Aguilar, but he breaks free and began to struggle with the two officers.

During the struggle, you can clearly see Aguilar’s right hand grabbing Ruiz’s uniform behind his left shoulder. Aguilar is using his left hand to prop himself up.

Ruiz recovers his balance on one knee and pulls his firearm towards the back of Aguilar’s head. A gunshot rings out at 1:11 into the video.

Ruiz asks Aguilar: “Where’s the gun?”

Aguilar replies: “I don’t have any.”

Murade yells: “I got shot!”

Aguilar: “I didn’t shot nobody!”

Murade yells: “I got shot in the stomach!”

While Murade’s declaring very loudly over and over again that he’d been shot. The video shows the deputy reaching into his belt and pulling out the small silver gun he “retrieved” earlier from Aguilar. Murade then makes a show of making it seem like he retrieved the weapon from Aguilar after the shooting, before placing the gun on the ground.

Shortly after Murade planted the weapon, you can see Aguilar struggling to keep Ruiz’s firearm out of his face. Aguilar asks Ruiz:

“C’mon man why you pulling a gun on me?”

Ruiz then angles the gun toward Aguilar’s midsection a second gunshot rings out at 1:50 into the video.

Murade then reaches for his holstered firearm with his right hand. He rapidly fires three gunshots at close range into Aguilar’s back.

He then places his firearm back into the holster. Murade continues to wince in pain holding his lower abdomen while Ruiz, who’s now straddled on top of Aguilar, re-holsters his firearm.

Murade is screaming over and over again:

“I got shot”

“I got #ing shot!”

At 2:44 of the video Aguilar says his final words “I’m dying.”

Meanwhile, at 5:20 into the video Aguilar has stopped moving. Deputies pry Ruiz off of Aguilar’s lifeless body and they continue to “secure the scene.”

news.groopspeak.com...

edit on 19-12-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

So it looks like they murdered him?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I doubt the officer ever admitted to shooting his partner despite this video.

if I took the video footage I'd most likely die in some accident or go missing even despite a witness protection pgm =L

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

If your on the ground obviously resisting arrest and an officer gets shot it aint gunna end well for you . Its not like the police officers are going to call time out to find out who shot who . If the offender just lay on the ground he more than likely would be bitching about the gravel rash on his face ,to his cell mate . If you ask me the gene pool just got stronger .

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

a reply to: machineintelligence

If your on the ground obviously resisting arrest and an officer gets shot it aint gunna end well for you . Its not like the police officers are going to call time out to find out who shot who . If the offender just lay on the ground he more than likely would be bitching about the gravel rash on his face ,to his cell mate . If you ask me the gene pool just got stronger .

Cop got shot by the other cop lol

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Potentially by his partner, execution probably shouldn't be on the table because your partner botched the ol' "suspects gun went off" trick.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Wow the officers PLANTED A GUN on suspect after shooting officer.. I missed that the 1st time!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
So at around 1:50 there appears to be a 3rd pistol. At this point both of the officers have holstered theirs, and one pops up.

I'm going to watch it a few more times because it's hard to keep track of everything and I certainly may be wrong.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Execution , really . Did the first officer say to himself , wow that didnt feel like bubba joes donut loving christmas feely bullet . He got shot . He did not analyse the shot .

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

It looks to me like the fat cop that got shot actually may have planted a gun.

It's hard to tell for me. If you start watching @ around 1:28 fat cop on the left starts messing around with his right hand near his person, then his hand dips out of view, but I can't see carrying a pistol that large concealed. Video kinda craps the bed at this point, so I'm going to hold off on saying he planted it 100%, but I can totally see how other people are getting that impression.
edit on 1920151220151 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

So I don't think he planted the gun now, video is a pain in the ass but if you watch it from 1:28 a few times and pay attention to the cops guns and fat cops hands, his hand appears empty before he reaches in between his gut and the person's back. Problem is, at that point when the gun was removed (and that's if I'm seeing it right) were they justified in shooting him? I hate videos like this, you have to re-watch it so many times just focusing on one segment (hands for me in this case and guns) so you don't get the full picture until you've viewed the thing 10 times.

This video is going to drive me crazy. I'm probably going to watch it a hundred times now. What an exciting life I lead, watching YouTube videos on Saturday night so I can potentially argue with people I don't know on the internet.

Too tired to get off the couch, too awake to call it a night.
edit on 1920151220151 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Execution , really . Did the first officer say to himself , wow that didnt feel like bubba joes donut loving christmas feely bullet . He got shot . He did not analyse the shot .

What exactly would you call putting your pistol against someone's back and firing three times? I want to hear this answer.

originally posted by: Domo1

It's hard to tell for me. If you start watching @ around 1:28 fat cop on the left starts messing around with his right hand near his person, then his hand dips out of view, but I can't see carrying a pistol that large concealed. Video kinda craps the bed at this point, so I'm going to hold off on saying he planted it 100%, but I can totally see how other people are getting that impression.

Watching it again, before Officer 1 is shot the suspects right hand moves to Officer 2's back, at 1:05 you can see the suspects left hand, handcuff still attatched drag across the pavement. It's impossible to be definitive, but it looks awfully difficult to hit Officer 1 from the suspects position. Around 1:10 theres a single frame in which you can see officer 2's right hand amidst the fracas just after he wraps his left arm around the suspect and just before the first gunshot.
edit on 12/19/2015 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/19/2015 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Stopping the chance of being shot again .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join