It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb, Bomb, Bomb...Bomb Agrabah

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: madwilly
a reply to: BubbaJoe

The tipping point I think is closer than any of us want to admit. That being said, life is pretty much the same, the person screaming the loudest most the time has no idea what they are screaming about. A beer and a face to face with most of the people on this sight would bring about at the very least a respect for the person we are reading. Squeaky wheel gets no grease if respect is built between different opinions and the people that bring them.

You are so right, I have gay friends, I have black friends, hispanics are no problem, my kids are a quarter hispanic. Each one of those relationships have been built face to face. We, as a whole, do not try to communicate with another person anymore, we want to shout over them.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

I did give it a glance...

Those numbers you quoted are disturbing. Nonstop fear-mongering will do that.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
If 57% are unsure , it means they don't know Agrabah is a fictional place.

Add that to the 30% that want destruction gives a whopping 87% dumbassery !

edit on 18-12-2015 by radarloveguy because: xxx

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yeap, the propaganda is working.

...it's very efficient.

If you have time, or a chance, look through the entire thing (minus the first few pages)...there are other disturbing ones (to me, at least) there as well.
edit on 18-12-2015 by Jakal26 because: adding something

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Only if you let it.

Easy enough to ignore/defeat if you can be bothered to try to educate yourself.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: madwilly
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Better to go out of your way spending you time slamming a political side, then half the energy trying to unite people. Hey but to each there own. Glad this is what our true patriots, with intelligence spend there time on. Well done good sir, well done.
Edit so that you know i add my star and flags for your true and incredible uniting presence on these forums.

What side did I slam? Like I give a # about "sides." Or uniting said "sides." It's a lost cause.
edit on 12/18/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Well, some of us are/have.

Seems a whole lot cannot do that.

I find that those not familiar with using the net are not familiar with sites that are "radical" and biased and fall for stuff just because of the fear it sells and the way it is worded. Those familiar with (and those that take time to remember said sites..and there are a TON of them) the propaganda are less likely to be effected by it in the same way as those who either aren't familiar with (as I said) the net and/or those who primarily still use TV as their main source of "information" about the world around them.

It's downright scary how many people are onboard the "fear wagon" right now. Knee jerk reactions abound...
...Problem....reaction......[just waiting for] "the solution" (and that's what f'n scares me...more than any daesh bs or Islamic fear mongering)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: madwilly

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't like beer. But here's one for you.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Guess the other posts didn't get to you yet. Fair enough. Your intent at least in my OPINION has been pretty clear on these forums.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
From the OP's source:

Public Policy Polling also polled Democratic primary voters: only 19% of them said they would support bombing Agrabah, while 36% said they would oppose it.

I think it's pretty telling that 36% of those Democratic voters polled would oppose bombing a fictional city.

Just saying...

What's your point?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: madwilly

No the didn't but I still maintain it's too late. For me for sure, and I don't lose hope or faith easily. They win. Good for them.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Strange the response from you seeing how i totally agree that it's far far to late. Still I try and be a half glass full type, i imagine that will be my downfall. Thanks for the reply, i honestly thought you would do to me what you do to 90% of the people that respond to you. Thank you for the honest and true response.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
My intent is to stop coming to this place.

And this is my last post.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Here, let me poll you.

Would you support or oppose bombing Agrabah?

I would oppose, my kids liked Aladdin.

Agree. My daughter's name is Jasmine.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Poll is irrelevant, and yes, trickery, since no true answer has been offerred. Period.
On the other hand, it makes you wonder would results will be the same if true answer has been provided.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
It's official. Welcome to the United States of Idiocracy.

57% voted Not Sure.

edit on 19-12-2015 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Says the guy who usually only posts conservative right wing sources!

To be fair, they also polled democracts and I think 19% were in favor of bombing Alladin.

"A whole new world, a fantastic something something I forgot the words..."

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

Your post makes absolutely no sense.

All you've done is prove you didn't bother to read the question(s) in the actual poll.
It's linked in this thread (I linked it from another article for the lazy and for those that couldn't find it) if you can be bothered to care.

Or you could just keep spouting your incoherent gibberish....

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The really sad part of this is they were willing to take a position on something they obviously knew nothing about to save face for NOT knowing. That's not what concerned intelligent people do. If one of them had had the courage to say "wait a minute, what is this place", then others would likely have chimed in with their equal confusion.

But they acquiesced because of pride, ego, and what they thought their constituents might favor in order to gain momentum for reelection. None of which are remotely acceptable for making a decision that influences and perhaps destroys the lives of others.

So the frightening part is NOT that they didn't know, but that they pretended like they did.

Lucidity!

This is a very interesting thread and absolutely worthy of posting . If I can take all the # on here, so can you. Have a nice sabbatical and I will see you laterz.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join