It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus's WWIII Prophecy and events leading up to it, as seen and explained by experts in 1979

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Neith

Whats the one i posted mean?
Russian hacking and radical islam all in one quatraine?

CENTURY VIII, QUATRAIN 20
The false message about the rigged election
to run through the city stopping the broken pact;
voices bought, chapel stained with blood,
the empire contracted to another one.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: Neith

Whats the one i posted mean?
Russian hacking and radical islam all in one quatraine?

CENTURY VIII, QUATRAIN 20
The false message about the rigged election
to run through the city stopping the broken pact;
voices bought, chapel stained with blood,
the empire contracted to another one.

This is an example of what I pointed out in my last post...

We have always thought an event was predicted in one quatrain. A few events fit well to 2 or 3 quatrains, but most of the events seemed to fit just to one quatrain.

So whenever a quatrain seems to be obscure gibberish, or fits all sorts of historical events, it is considered a "failed prophecy", or not about an actual event. Which is what they think about Q. 4-29 and 4-30 - 'very obscure, so it's quite likely just about alchemy, and nothing else works'

Each event is in 4 quatrains. Not just one, or 2, or 3.

This is what I realized after the 4 moon hoax quatrains, and the 4 9/11 quatrains. There are 942 quatrains in all. The first two quatrains are clearly not events, since he describes a tripod he used, etc. for his prophecies.

That leaves 940 quatrains. Which gives us 235 events, of 4 quatrains each.

As for the quatrain you have above, I find it very interesting...

One thing I'd suggest to anyone, from experience, is to follow his words, as written, throughout.

Trying to match it to current events is not likely to work out, sorry to say.

I think this quatrain is describing an event which happened in early America, by his words.

There are people who are running through the city, to stop some sort of 'broken pact'. Nobody runs through cities anymore. Certainly not to stop some sort of a 'pact'. There is a blood-stained chapel, which suggests an early American-era city.

And the 'empire' is British, obviously

Perhaps an event like the Boston Massacre would fit, or something of that era, anyway.

But it's an open case, so go ahead if you want..

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

That coincides directly to what this successful oracle has predicted! Exactly 27 years isis will have ruled over Europe, the earth shrinks she says because of global warming, thus the drought, then Europe will be ruled by one, and then the restoring of Saturn is Capricorn, so probably Christianity stuff.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

How did they pick those parts out of all his prophesies?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Wouldn't a large pyramid or the mound (tell) that ancient cities sit on be more of a man made mountain than a skyscraper (which is more like a tower)?

The pyramids already existed when Nostradamus wrote this, so "the new city with the man-made mountains" could not be a reference to Egypt, or to pyramids. To someone like Nostradamus, seeing skyscraper, next to skyscraper would look like "man-made mountains".

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

"Mohammed against you, and so too the adriatic...".

Nostradamus saw that the third world war would also be headed by Muslims, who will attack Europe and Christianity. That attack already started a long time ago.

So it will be China, Russia, and the Muslim world headed by a Muslim man in a blue turban.

There is an older thread in ATS covering this part of Nostradamus' prophecies.

Out of the country of Greater Arabia Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed, He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban. He will be the terror of mankind. Never more horror.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: chr0naut

Wouldn't a large pyramid or the mound (tell) that ancient cities sit on be more of a man made mountain than a skyscraper (which is more like a tower)?

The pyramids already existed when Nostradamus wrote this, so "the new city with the man-made mountains" could not be a reference to Egypt, or to pyramids. To someone like Nostradamus, seeing skyscraper, next to skyscraper would look like "man-made mountains".

Here's lots of pictures of skyscrapers. See what you think.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

See my previous post. It's a set up. Nostradamus clearly worked for team destructo! I'm keeping my reservations though.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I've often thought the blue hat or turban
is Israel. That color is unique to Israel and no one
would expect it to be them .

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

"Mohammed against you, and so too the adriatic...".

Nostradamus saw that the third world war would also be headed by Muslims, who will attack Europe and Christianity. That attack already started a long time ago.

So it will be China, Russia, and the Muslim world headed by a Muslim man in a blue turban.

There is an older thread in ATS covering this part of Nostradamus' prophecies.

Out of the country of Greater Arabia Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed, He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban. He will be the terror of mankind. Never more horror.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a world war 3, because we number all world wars. There were only two world wars, ever before now, and we numbered them, 1 and 2!

If Napoleon's war isn't a world war, or the Roman conquests, or so on, they should have been numbered, to be a world war, that's the whole problem here!

Anyway, there is no war mentioned as a world war, or numbering them as one, two, or three.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
I've often thought the blue hat or turban
is Israel. That color is unique to Israel and no one
would expect it to be them .

You may be on the right track, here.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join