It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus's WWIII Prophecy and events leading up to it, as seen and explained by experts in 1979

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: piney

Quatrain:
The sky will burn at 45 degrees. Fire approaches the great new city. Immediately a huge scattered flame leaps up.

My prophecy states a huge flame leaps above the sea
Nuclear sub launches on newyork?

Nostradamus does tell us that the war will end and that the West will ultimately win due to an unexpected alliance. An alliance between the USA, and Russia. This may seem far fetched, but let's examine the evidence given by Nostradamus.

Russia does play the sage after communism is removed and Putin aswell
Russia Nukes china

Here he tells us the pagan law will be driven out and goes on to talk with a king of Europe who eventually becomes a driving force of victory for the West.

That king is prince Harry

There it is again, another reference to those of the North. And the reds and the whites? Russians and the West.

No the reds are Russians but the whites are
Moslims

The West is blue
Look at all western flags
From Israel to England

Here, Nostradamus states definitely that the war will last 27 years and that the third antichrist will be driven back and brought to nothing.

1999 to 2026 27 years the apocalypse will last

25 years of wars and battles
2001 Sept 11 to Nov 2026

Occultist are you creating nuclear fuel and using our atmospheric hydrogen/water/oxygen for the liquid of the fuel?

Yes.

Are you also burning up the nuclear fuel...removing its actual presence from any sort of communication of creation?

Yes.

That just happens to be your 0 zero outcome...not what you proposed it discussed as some occultist revelation for creation.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It's getting ever closer with this latest attack in France and people beginning to say this is now becoming a World War.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
It's getting ever closer with this latest attack in France and people beginning to say this is now becoming a World War.

It's been a World War since 11th Sept 2001, that's the date that history will state WWIII started.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
For the two powers uniting from the North its most likely Canada and Russia, Canada will give access to Russia and there allies to invade.

(post by projectprodigal removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyNut

No offense towards Canada, but they're not strong enough to do it alone. They'd likely join the US and we'd join Russia and all fight as one.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

originally posted by: LSU0408

It's been a World War since 11th Sept 2001, that's the date that history will state WWIII started.

I agree that that's when WWIII started... Definitely the event that kicked it off.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Nostradamus didn't refer to World War I, II, or III.

There have been Romans, Napoleon, in wars of similar scale, of course.

We assume that he is only referring to the two 20th century world wars, followed by a third world war, to come along in the future...

Each and every past generation made the same mistake, as well.

It is not a bit logical, obviously, yet it is still done all the time, by the so-called 'experts', of today!!

These 'experts' spout about every event as being something written in the quatrains...what a crock!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Look at Nostradamus' entire work, now...

The events would have to span over many centuries, at least.

Assuming each quatrain is a single event, it works out to 942 events. At most.

In over 400 years since he wrote the quatrains, perhaps a few dozen events have ever passed, at best.

All these current events are somehow so relevant, despite how few events came along, over 400 years before that!!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I think Nostradamus wrote each event in a group of 4 quatrains, linked together, so one can truly see these events, clearly.

This makes sense...

Nobody can understand many of the quatrains, because they assume each quatrain is an independent piece, of a specific event...

The only way it could make sense is being within a group of quatrains, linked as one event.

Same as a jigsaw puzzle, where the individual piece doesn't make sense, until it is grouped together with some of the other pieces...

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
To me, Nostradamus was allowed to see these events, by another entity, or entities, who presented them to Nostradamus, in his cryptic writings.

What would happen if Nostradamus saw the future, as it actually unfolds, over the years?

He would not see only the greatest events that will occur in the future.

He'd see cars, airplanes, and computers, etc. The future seen in pieces, at random.

But to see only these events, is not a bit random, it is deliberately selected, to 'see' the specific events, of greatest significance.

We don't know exactly why this would be done, however.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Nostradamus did not claim to have an extraordinary ability derived from himself...
He claimed the things he saw were only revealed to him directly from God...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
That is true.

I'm referring to seeing the future randomly, as opposed to how Nostradamus was 'seeing' the future, as specific events of major relevance, milestone events.

These are selected events.

So why were other events not selected, more important than some of the events 'selected'?

I believe they chose events based on everyone knowing these events, and the events will always be known, forever after, to the last generation.

These events are selected because they are all known to everyone.

It is meant for us to know, but their reason(s) aren't clear to identify.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
What Nostradamus predicts for 2017 ?? ....this is all what we already know or has happened

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: HannahForever
What Nostradamus predicts for 2017 ?? ....this is all what we already know or has happened

Nostradamus probably didn't predict anything for 2017, actually...

He only wrote 942 quatrains in total. That means no more than 942 events, at most, with many centuries passed, and many more yet to pass, so it's impossible for each and every year to be included in his predictions.

So-called 'experts' really like to push the garbage about Nostradamus predicting all sorts of things related to current events, because it serves them in selling their books, etc. to a naive, unknowledgable populace.

I consider these 'experts' to be charlatans, like carnival fortune-tellers, in a way. They play on what people want to hear, and make money from it.

In fact, these 'experts' are the primary reason many people regard Nostradamus as a fraud, or an imposter...that he wrote gibberish nonsense, which can fit any events...

And I once saw Nostradamus that way, too, because I didn't know anything except what the 'experts' wrote...

Now, I'm not saying every one of the 'experts' are frauds, or anything, and they do make good points, at times. I'm just speaking about it in general terms.

We must all think for ourselves, not take 'experts' at their word on everything.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The documentary that Orsen Welles narrates, The Man Who Saw Tommorow, he mentions Mabus as the third antichrist.

Interesting that Ray Mabus was the United States Secretary of the Navy from 2009 to 2017.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
The documentary that Orsen Welles narrates, The Man Who Saw Tommorow, he mentions Mabus as the third antichrist.

Interesting that Ray Mabus was the United States Secretary of the Navy from 2009 to 2017.

Nostradamus didn't refer to Mabus as an anti-christ, no such thing.

In fact, Mabus dies before anything happens, so why is he deemed to be an anti-christ, the 'third' ?

Because the so-called 'experts' proclaim it is so, and that's that, okay!?

Mabus dies, which leads to a terrible destruction of people and animals, in vengeance.

But that won't sell their latest books, so they puff Mabus up as this 'third antichrist' who wants to destroy Earth..

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

In fact, Mabus dies before anything happens, so why is he deemed to be an anti-christ, the 'third' ?

Mabus dies, which leads to a terrible destruction of people and animals, in vengeance.

But that won't sell their latest books, so they puff Mabus up as this 'third antichrist' who wants to destroy Earth..

Perhaps because the quatrains are cryptic four line poetic verses or codes which are so ambiguous that they can mean just about anything a person decides they want them to say.

CENTURY VIII, QUATRAIN 20
The false message about the rigged election
to run through the city stopping the broken pact;
voices bought, chapel stained with blood,
the empire contracted to another one.

Wow look at that one? Proof of Russian hacking right?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

There are times i must concede, that these Prophecies of past are nothing more than a Manual being played out in slow motion.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

Perhaps because the quatrains are cryptic four line poetic verses or codes which are so ambiguous that they can mean just about anything a person decides they want them to say.

CENTURY VIII, QUATRAIN 20
The false message about the rigged election
to run through the city stopping the broken pact;
voices bought, chapel stained with blood,
the empire contracted to another one.

Wow look at that one? Proof of Russian hacking right?

I once thought about it in the same way as you do.

This is based on - as you say - cryptic verses, codes, and seem to fit anything because they are so vague...

It sure doesn't help matters when all these so-called "experts" cherry-pick a line or 2 out of a quatrain, to fit their 'interpretation'.

I'd like to explain to you how I have come to understand how it is remarkably accurate, in every way.

Q.4-29

The hidden Sun, eclipsed by Mercury
It will be placed only second in the heavens
Hermes will be made the food of Vulcan
The Sun will be seen pure, brilliant, and golden

Q.4-30

More than eleven times the Moon will not want the Sun
Both raised and lowered by degrees
And put so low that one will stitch little gold
After plague, famine, the secret will be discovered

Centuries have passed since he wrote those quatrains. In all that time, nobody has had a clue about what he was actually talking about. The "experts" STILL say these quatrains relate to alchemy, in some way, as the moon is referring to silver, and the Sun refers to gold. Or some variation of that, anyway. They say it is 'very cryptic', and leave it at that.

So here is where I want to show you that even his most cryptic, nonsensical quatrains are stunningly profound prophecies of an event to come.

Two critical points -
1.It was impossible for anyone to have interpreted the quatrains beforehand, as I'll explain later
2.The event cannot be interpreted by those who only accept the official account as true.

And a little bit of luck, which helped me along the way, too.

The first line of Q.4-29..

The hidden Sun, eclipsed by Mercury

The first line of Q.4-30...

More than eleven times the Moon will not want the Sun

I juggled back and forth between the two lines. What is the Sun?
Hermes is mentioned in the next line of Q. 4-29.
The Sun is Apollo, to Hermes.

Apollo was hidden, eclipsed by Mercury, and ONLY second in the heavens.
Mercury was in near Earth orbit, placed 'first' in the heavens.
Apollo was eclipsed by Mercury, which was just below it. Apollo was ONLY second in the heavens,

So now, More than eleven times the Moon will not want the Sun
More than 11 times Apollo does not reach the moon. And number 11 is specifically important to mention, as Apollo 11

Later on, I noticed the numbers of these quatrains, 4-29, 4-30, 4-31, and 9-65.
Then it made sense - 4-29 becomes 69, 4-30 is 70, 4-31 is 71. The first 3 years of Apollo's moon landings.

So much more to this, but the point is that these quatrains are remarkable, word for word, of an event.

Nobody could have ever interpreted these quatrains, because nobody would know how Mercury could be eclipsing the Sun, or why the Sun was only placed second in the heavens. Only after the Apollo landings was it possible for us to interpret these quatrains correctly.

The 4th quatrain is very important. It made me think about why Nostradamus would write 4 quatrains on this event, but only 1 or 2 about other events. Moreover, I wondered about why he would be so accurate about this event, and not so much about the others.

That made me realize that he might have written 4 quatrains about EACH of the events.

So then I discovered he wrote 4 quatrains about 9/11.

THIS will make all of the vague, cryptic quatrains fit perfectly to other events, just as the quatrains I mentioned above did.

Who knew?

edit on 12-3-2017 by turbonium1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join