It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims in Sweden Beat gay man to death

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

originally posted by: Gianfar

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: chuck258

Is there a source other than Watson? He doesn't seem to link to anything, Googling it is a circle fest between BE4ITSn00z and infowars....

edit: says there is a film?

All of the sources I researched are from supremacist publications. It hasn't appeared in mainstream media, I wouldn't give that story any consideration other than it originating from hate media.

Are you saying infowars is a supremacist source? Gosh, that's silly and absurd..

I've spent plenty of time studying Infowars news. Infowars isn't just conspiratorial, but dogmatically conspiratorial. It purports to be against deception in government yet offers a media feed that is based on paranoid delusions. I don't know if your statement was meant as sarcasm or if you subscribe to Infowars. I would hope for the former.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

originally posted by: buddha
in the last 15 years I know of 3 attacks that got kept quiet.
the last two, my brother got attackt in a guy part of town.
lucky he has freinds near by.
two days later he finds out some one was killed same place.
from people near by.
the police kept it all out of the news,
as they do for all muslim attacks...

originally posted by: buddha
in the last 15 years I know of 3 attacks that got kept quiet.
the last two, my brother got attackt in a guy part of town.
lucky he has freinds near by.
two days later he finds out some one was killed same place.
from people near by.
the police kept it all out of the news,
as they do for all muslim attacks...

Wow..where did this happen?

Anything not reported in mainstream news is mere hearsay.
edit on 20-12-2015 by Gianfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gianfar

I love infowars, I don't know where we'd be if we didn't have Alex aggressively selling useless novelty products every 5 minutes, creating speculative badly researched articles on trending topics to boost clicks and affiliate marketing revenue, shamelessly begging for donations for his latest infobomb or turning the mic off on anybody that dares to try to intelligently debate him while he rambles about something unrelated until the next break and cuts the call.

He's a wonderful human being and a great patriot.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theonenonlyone

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

All these Muslims did is act upon what their religion and preachers teach. This IS part of their ideology. ?

What about when a Christian or Catholic does same thing, all part of their ideology or just a few people using it as a reason to hate. To say that it speaks for all Muslims is wrong and would be like me saying all Christian/Catholics believe same thing.

Violence against gay people comes from both sides, don't ignore that.

That was my point. Some on ATS hammer Catholics (I'm not one) about hating gays. But they seem to love the Muslims. I was wondering out loud why they aren't here condemning them as they do Catholics.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
a reply to: Gianfar

I love infowars, I don't know where we'd be if we didn't have Alex aggressively selling useless novelty products every 5 minutes, creating speculative badly researched articles on trending topics to boost clicks and affiliate marketing revenue, shamelessly begging for donations for his latest infobomb or turning the mic off on anybody that dares to try to intelligently debate him while he rambles about something unrelated until the next break and cuts the call.

He's a wonderful human being and a great patriot.

Can't argue with that, since you put it that way.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Amen to that. :/ But Iodine is actually good for us - its just hilarious the way he makes it out to be some sort of super medicine that will remove all your conditioning and brainwashing, while also detoxifiyng the body from all the other halogens.
"I WANT TO BELIEVE" -Fox Mulder [oh, I reminded myself on watching a few classic x-files episodes. BTW, WHEN IS THAT SHI*TS GONNA COME OUT REMASTERED ON BLU-RAAAAYYY plzzzzz fox network, GIEF US THE RIN- I MEAN THE X-FILES!! WE NEEDZ IT WE WANTZ IT !!!11
edit on 21-12-2015 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

PostMon Dec 21, 2015 7:35 pm

"Uh Ahm gittin tingles..this is incredible folks..the hairs on muh neck are standin up. .male vitaluhtee only 99.95 on infowurs store raht now..overseas medical studies by chaaahneese blind slaves have proven it turns a man into a gat dam sexshooal tyrannosaurus.. only 2 bottles left...support thuh infowaarrr and help us wage violent unflinching neverendin jeeeehad against the enemy, we will stab them and stab them and stab them in the face and uh run up on em with meat cleavers and 50 Cals and smash em, smash em to pieces and uh burn thuh lifeless bodies...with ideas"

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

heh.
"i just got home two bottle of male and female vitality and now my wife is pregnant with triplets and im so happy we dont live in china so we get to keep all of our kids thanks alex"

"just got the male vitality and went on a massive serial rape spree cus i felt so Vital and so Male I just had to show who was boss. Thanks alex"

"just got the nascent iodine and thanks to you i can finally see the truth! i now realise my microwave is broken! thanks alex"

"just got the deep cleanse and used some of it on my cat and found out it was a racoon, thanks alex"

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
UPDATE

This story wasnt all lies afterall. Doing some research, the event did infact take place. It was illegal Marockan kids, as in, kids not suppoesed to even be here, and would get deported if caught, invited by this transsexual person, who did infact murder him.

I still stand by my previos assessment of Paul Watson though, which did lie about both this event and another event.
Alex Jones didnt actually lie about this particular event, although the way he portraid it as "muslims" was maybe a tad bias.

But I am willing to admit defeat when I have to , so , this event really did happen afterall.
Massmedia in Swe reported it aswell, but with no undertones of any special groups doing it to any special type of person - just a "normal" hommicide.
The fact that it was Illegal Marockans who killed a Gay Man - they decided to not shed light on those facts.

Take this info how you will but at least its the truth.

SOURCES
www.friatider.se...

www.expressen.se...

feel free to use google translate. these are the proper and real sources.
the perps are found, and charged and incarcerated.
One was 16 years old, the other 19 years old.

There are crazy people in every class and every religion people. Dont make this about islam.
edit on 21-12-2015 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

probably coz they dont know how to relate to women

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

First, no one said it DIDNT happen...
Second, no, they are not ILLEAGAL. Just kids without parents seeking asylum.
Third, its never been said to a NORMAL homicide. Its been a hatecrime all along.
Ok forth, yes, NOTHING as to if they are muslims or not.

I AM Swedish and ive seen this multiple times in MSM
from the start...

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Miccey

huh? I said it didn't happen. I said so. hence I was correcting myself and providing the sources. go be randomly angry on someone else guy
edit on 23-12-2015 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miccey

First, no one said it DIDNT happen...
Second, no, they are not ILLEAGAL. Just kids without parents seeking asylum.
Third, its never been said to a NORMAL homicide. Its been a hatecrime all along.
Ok forth, yes, NOTHING as to if they are muslims or not.

I AM Swedish and ive seen this multiple times in MSM
from the start...

All of the sources I checked were white supremacy publications. That's the real story.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join