It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

By the Numbers: The real numbers of radical Muslims in the world narrated by Raheel Raza

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

By the Numbers is an honest and open discussion about Muslim opinions and demographics. Narrated by Raheel Raza, president of Muslims Facing Tomorrow, this short film is about the acceptance that radical Islam is a bigger problem than most politically correct governments and individuals are ready to admit. Is ISIS, the Islamic State, trying to penetrate the U.S. with the refugee influx? Are Muslims radicalized on U.S. soil? Are organizations such as CAIR, who purport to represent American Muslims accepting and liberal or radicalized with links to terror organizations?

Here we go!
Enough of the non-Muslim liberal PC crowd voicing their opinions speaking for an ideology they know nothing about. Hear it from a Muslim herself telling it just how it is. Islam needs reform and until we can get passed the "Shhhh, don't talk about it", we're going to be headed in a direction of constant battle with this religion. I compare the liberal mind to a mother of a drug addicted son unwilling to compromise her relationship in favor of looking the other way. It's called enabling.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Youd think that figuring out how many bad people are in a certain religion would be nearly impossible to figure out, but my bad im a liberal i have no clue.

edit on 17-12-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

By the Numbers is an honest and open discussion about Muslim opinions and demographics. Narrated by Raheel Raza, president of Muslims Facing Tomorrow, this short film is about the acceptance that radical Islam is a bigger problem than most politically correct governments and individuals are ready to admit. Is ISIS, the Islamic State, trying to penetrate the U.S. with the refugee influx? Are Muslims radicalized on U.S. soil? Are organizations such as CAIR, who purport to represent American Muslims accepting and liberal or radicalized with links to terror organizations?

Here we go!
Enough of the non-Muslim liberal PC crowd voicing their opinions speaking for an ideology they know nothing about. Hear it from a Muslim herself telling it just how it is. Islam needs reform and until we can get passed the "Shhhh, don't talk about it", we're going to be headed in a direction of constant battle with this religion. I compare the liberal mind to a mother of a drug addicted son unwilling to compromise her relationship in favor of looking the other way. It's called enabling.

Can you give the figures for those that cannot watch the vid please.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Youd think that figuring out how many bad people are in a certain religion would be nearly impossible to figure out, but my bad im a liberal i have no clue.

Oh man!
I would star that post if I thought there wasn't a bit of sarcasm involved.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Millions

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Pretty vague, got a real number?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Here we go!

Oh, goodie! Some more made up numbers!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Millions

No sorry I meant the actual numbers in proportion to the number of non radicalised muslims and the worldwide demographics please.

Millions is a generalisation not a number.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Can you give the figures for those that cannot watch the vid please.

More than 1, less than 7 billion.
edit on 12/17/2015 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Hundreds of millions.

The issue here is the author asking for and "honest conversation" when that is almost impossible due to politics. The data and presentation are outstanding. I assume she will be branded a racist hater shortly.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

If you can watch the video, you're just trolling. But I'll give you some stats. 237 million muslims at 27% as an average of Nations surveyed believe apostates should be killed. That's just the beginning. But this isn't even the real point. Point is, hushing up the fact Islam needs reform is exacerbating the issue. The numbers show it's far more prevalent than the PC crowd is willing to admit. Including the Muslim crowd.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 17-12-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

a kafir.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: THEatsking

Here we go!

Oh, goodie! Some more made up numbers!

See? this is exactly what I'm talking about. You guys are relentless. Yes or no, does Islam need reform?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Well there is at least a billion Muslims on this planet-less than a handful were responsible for the Paris attacks. Consider the deaths In Yemen, Afghanistan, Iraq, Mali, Syria, etc...that's a million deaths at best and if you use Trump mathematics that means than one in a hundred* Muslims have committed a terrorist attack.

However Trump conveniently forgot the incredible devastation that the Spaniards wreaked on the native south Americans whose culture and communities were decimated-all we have left to remind us of there presence is their remarkable structures-all because of wealth which is something Trump knows all too well.

*sorry, one in a thousand.

edit on 17-12-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

a kafir.

More like an apostate.

Heads get removed for doing that.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Oh my you post a video, then bash liberals for Not believing made up numbers, then you call me a troll, gj you proved me right

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

If you can watch the video, you're just trolling. But I'll give you some stats. 237 million muslims at 27% as an average of Nations surveyed believe apostates should be killed. That's just the beginning. But this isn't even the real point. Point is, hushing up the fact Islam needs reform is exacerbating the issue. The numbers show it's far more prevalent than the PC crowd is willing to admit. Including the Muslim crowd.

27% sound a lot higher than I aware of.

Can you post links to the surveys and studies please.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Where are you getting "made up" numbers from?
edit on 17-12-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I know you're betting on the assumption I'm talking out of my ass and am too lazy to back up my threads. So, when I give you want you seek, will you stick around to defend why you're wrong?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join