It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men screaming 'Allah' attack soldiers at Rome Cathedral

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Don't worry, just get the Mayor of Philly to say this wasn't Muslim related, just like the Muslim who pledged allegiance to the Islamic state while shooting the cop three times.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Learningman

YOUR SF is better because of the "D" notice on your press that you all abide,THAT is why WE use the SAS for deniable wet work these days. We are more into rescues in and out stuff and presidential corrupt excursions.
South America MOSTLY.
Desert Storm screwed my lungs up ,but I'm a trained shooter since 5 (Now 55 I still don't know HOW I WAS A Garage band HEAD banger GOOD drugs and ALL and I LIVE ?)...DON'T count on it
edit on 13-1-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Haha just be grateful bud, also we (the U.K. tend to class any dark ops as S.A.S. but I presume you know yourself it is generaly the S.B.S that does the real 'wet work.' Its better P.R to call it S.A.S as they are more well known, but they tend to take the high profile 'low profile' work. If you ever hear of S.A.S. its because out higher ups want it to be heard, while the S.B.S. take the nasty jobs, and i don't envy them at all. By all accounts their actions are highly illegal, but the U.K. is still here so I thank them! As I mentioned i was not accepted into the gristmill because of a gammy leg, but many even here on my lovely shores view the left as arsewipes, but I lost a few of my schoolmates from atheist, Christian and Islamic backgrounds from 04 to 06 and miss them daily.

Might not be a U.S. citizen but i thank you for looking after my bros.

Do you see where i come from when i say i defend, till my last, the Islamic lads I grew up with?

Also from the little i know of U.S. treatment of veterans (no better than ours on the streets from what i know)
I wish you the best with your chest condition, but hold little faith in buggerall being done abiut it exceept whatever you can do off your own back.

And as a metalhead, dont feck your neck up!

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Your forces have a tried and true covert lingering skills we don't. WE only attack.

Your units remained in place for UNGODLY amounts of time
Oh I'm at 100% as a result of screwing up an attempt at a bachelor's degree here.
PTSD again(because the gulf war syndrome would cost too much to admit and pay for)
But HEY at LEAST I live in Colorado so I can accelerate the COPD process( and enjoy the effort ,rather that just wait for the damn hospital bed) by various libations unwelcome elsewhere...

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Not being insulting in any way and and call it my soft lefty side but in fecking cut up cause you are reminding me of the homeless vets from the Falklands i buy bacon butties for. (another reason i hate being called a lefty even though i am)
you cvnts get # all support and its making me so fecking mad. i dont think i can stay logged in much longer. All the best bro, much love! i hope we can continue this conversation cause i really wanna know if you think im a nob for stickin up for my muslim bros. All the best buddy!

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Learningman

No, I 'm darker hearted that's all.
I understand why you defend them I want BAD guys only here, it's a targetting issue

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Oh look these Muslims said they don't want to obey THE laws in their host countries.girlsjustwannahaveguns.com...

NOT gonna work if you want to keep breathing...

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
www.freerepublic.com...

Came across this news from yesterday. It is sourcec on many outlets but doesnt appear to have made the news in UK.

Apparently two men tried to snatch guns from soldiers in Rome whilst shouting Allah.

Question if they have several expulsion orders why have they not been forcibly removed before now. Why are they walking around freely and how many are in Europe and UK who have been told to leave and havent?

This could have been potentially far more serious and then I bet it wouldnt have come into the public domain that they had expulsion orders. When are Europe and the UK governments going to start taking this risk seriously and start doing their jobs correctly ie first and foremost protecting the citizens of their countries. They havent got a clue who is here already, how many and what the dangers are and yet still they are allowing people in.

In my opinion they need to start showing the public they are serious by forcibly removing those who shouldnt be here by flying them back to wherever they have come from and if they refuse to say where they are from then they should be interned until they remembet.

I am so sick of this I really am I just wish I could go and live on a desert island somewhere with my child.

Freerepublic.com, jihadwatch.org and a host other connected sites sharing these erroneous articles are fabricated to incite violence against Muslims in the west. The articles never appear in the mainstream news media forum, which should alert you that something is amiss.

Its important for People to be mindful about what they accept as reality, as thought structures divergent from truth can account for much of the social chaos and public psyche that leads this planet toward its current destiny.

Destinies are altered by the convergence of the individual's salient projection of substance into the community's psycho-spiritual fabric.

Unfounded articles such as these carry the intention of uniting a particular group of thinkers who rationalize their human worth through the subjugation of those they feel threatened by for any number or reasons, but mostly out of a deep feeling of inadequacy and self doubt.

Certainly, you are not one of 'them' by the tone of your post. And Your concerns are commonly based on a simple gap in knowing culture and ideology, which predisposes your understanding to nefarious agendas.

People should never allow others to control their thoughts or cause them to adopt an attitude that compromises their peace or the peace of his fellow beings.

This is what we are all facing in a world of social media, where massive global networks can be readily accessed by anyone and where the psyche of humanity is laid open, incised and flailed for all to see and judge.

I would only say that this is an opportunity to see the raw data of intellectual indolence and genius in the same place.

The truth is there, do with it as you will.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Oh look these Muslims said they don't want to obey THE laws in their host countries.girlsjustwannahaveguns.com...

NOT gonna work if you want to keep breathing...

Regis is a right wing, gun totting extremist, photographed kneeling behind her elk kill on the outskirts of Capetown, looking and smelling like a man. Not the sort to be trusted when writing about Muslims in the 2nd Amendment hate media forum.

But hey soldier, if that's what makes you happy, who am I to say, "get a life"?

edit on 17-1-2016 by Gianfar because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join