It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men screaming 'Allah' attack soldiers at Rome Cathedral

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
www.freerepublic.com...

Came across this news from yesterday. It is sourcec on many outlets but doesnt appear to have made the news in UK.

Apparently two men tried to snatch guns from soldiers in Rome whilst shouting Allah.

Question if they have several expulsion orders why have they not been forcibly removed before now. Why are they walking around freely and how many are in Europe and UK who have been told to leave and havent?

This could have been potentially far more serious and then I bet it wouldnt have come into the public domain that they had expulsion orders. When are Europe and the UK governments going to start taking this risk seriously and start doing their jobs correctly ie first and foremost protecting the citizens of their countries. They havent got a clue who is here already, how many and what the dangers are and yet still they are allowing people in.

In my opinion they need to start showing the public they are serious by forcibly removing those who shouldnt be here by flying them back to wherever they have come from and if they refuse to say where they are from then they should be interned until they remembet.

I am so sick of this I really am I just wish I could go and live on a desert island somewhere with my child.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Having read the story on ANSA the thing that struck me was when they "asked bystanders for help". This along with the homeless description makes me think that this was just two mentally ill muslims who suddenly found a cause. Not to take away from the very real threat of Islamic radicalism of course, but these guys just sounded kind of sad...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I know I saw they were homeless probably because they have been refused asylum. If it had been one I would go down the mental health road but not two together. I dont feel sadness for anyone who attempts to hurt another human being though!a reply to: Jonjonj

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Here we go Again....

Another thread ....

Time to put on my Scholars cap..

And fight through the hate and bigotry .

Islamaphobia bait ! Yay! Feed feed feed.

Can you believe a Muslim like my self is sick of hearing about Muslims on ATS ?

Back in topic. How does this event directly effect you and your child enough to want to go live in the desert?

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I understand, I just have this image of two scruffy, possibly drunk homeless guys trying desperately to overpower police officers...and shouting for help! I mean really?

+38 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

It's not really Islamophobia as much as it is Islamoreaction. There's nothing irrational about being cautious or fearful of Islam anymore.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Why don't muslims like yourself educate the people who fear "ISIS" that they are not true muslims and do not represent Islam? If you're sick of reading it do something about it, cause these attacks are happening so often were these people are yelling Allah Akbar as they commensse their attack.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

It's not really Islamophobia as much as it is Islamoreaction. There's nothing irrational about being cautious or fearful of Islam anymore.

People fear it because they don't understand it.

They don't understand it because they choose to not learn about it.

But are fully willing to take in what the MSM and websites tell them ,
fear is the name of the game it seems
And people are feeding into it.

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The world in general is sick and as a normal mother I want my child to be safe, with all the hatred, anger, corruption and bloody wars the future doesnt look very bright. It isnt just this one act, it is the daily acts going on in each and every Country, people blowing themselves up, stabbing people, shooting people and bombing peopler.

And then in the UK we have our own problems with gangs, drugs etc.

We are told guns are illegal and yet every criminal, gangster and terrorist seem to be able to get hold of them quite easily.

Ive just had an awful experience 2 nights ago. I live in a quiet and relatively safe town but 18 months ago the family from hell moved facing me or should I say 16 year old son. He is obviously dealing and has upset some bad people. Twice a brick has been put through window but on Sunday men turned up in balaclavas with a gun each, knocked down the door and tried to kidnap him, he got out so they ransacked the house. Police turnec up within minutes nany with guns. The next night family were told they were being watched and their house was going to be firebombed, so they have left thankfully. The whole world has gone mad and that is why reply to: Kapusta

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuburbanD

Why don't muslims like yourself educate the people who fear "ISIS" that they are not true muslims and do not represent Islam? If you're sick of reading it do something about it, cause these attacks are happening so often were these people are yelling Allah Akbar as they commensse their attack.

I do , I am part of a group who educates new Muslims and young ones about the dangers of Extremism.

I also do it HERE on ATS . but more often then not i find that reguardless of the truthful evidence i provide for the untruthful information about Islam on ATS It always seems to fall on deff eyes .

Day in day out. Islam this Islam that ... It's overwhelming to say the least . because i feel like crap if I don't try to educate the misinformed.

I am probly 1 of maybe a few Muslims on ATS and its rough trying to respond to every question here. But I do my best .

I wish I could just ignore it all... But I love ATS to much.

We do speak out www.islamagainstextremism.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Attacks such as this (regardless of where they occur in the world) will simply further enhance Trumps chances to take the 2016 US Presidency because for every attacker who verbally invokes Islam whilst doing his or her foul deed(s) or who leaves messages of convert to Islam, pay a tax or be beheaded on notes to random innocents will only galvanize public opinion against Islam both abroad and in the domestic arena and paint Trumps "No Muslims allowed" policy in an ever-increasingly accurate and popular light.......

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I will be sure to post that link to everyone I can to educate the people around me.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Well you're not only one who's sick and tired of the constant threads about the war and islamaphobia ,and I'm Cristian and I think I talk for many religious and atheists among us..

From now on I try to skip threads like these , but had to comment to your frustration.

It's time for a peace thread talking if we can find a way to build something positive together in the future . ..

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Do you know what I am going to be blunt I dont care that you are a muslim. I havent said anything to insult you persoally oI am offender are you saying we are now getting to a place where we darent report on anything in the news that involves a muslim in case we offend muslims. I am not the person who is giving your religion a bad name other muslims are so maybe it is those people you should speak to when you are offended.

Rather like children these things always get turned around to 'but what abo me am offended and you are an islamaphobe! It doesnt wash anymore. I am sure plenty of people like myself are offended when being called kaffirs and told we are going to be killed. I am sure the relatives of tthe 140 in Paris who were killedfeel offended, as well as tthe peoples relatives in America but we havent had much chance of hearing their voices because it has been drowned out by voices like yours telling us how offended you are that it has even been reported that the perpetrators were muslim! i eply to: Kapusta

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

or better yet go and stick a scimitar up the asses of jihadists yourself. "oh woe is me! why ever do people keep bringing up islamists? they must hate me! Why can't they sit there and take it up the bazzoo like they should? it's prejudice i tell ya!"

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

Is this directed towards me or Kapusta???

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I will be sure to post that link to everyone I can to educate the people around me.

That's awsome! Ty vm!

Made my morning !

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Well you're not only one who's sick and tired of the constant threads about the war and islamaphobia ,and I'm Cristian and I think I talk for many religious and atheists among us..

From now on I try to skip threads like these , but had to comment to your frustration.

It's time for a peace thread talking if we can find a way to build something positive together in the future . ..

I fully agree with you!

The true foundation of both of our religion's does not teach extremism.

But rather love and compassion etc.

The world needs that in these times.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
@Kapusta
So basically you want us to ignore whats going on and not report or have an opinion on it because it involves the words Muslim or Islam?

No one is saying all muslims are bad people (I myself have a handful of great friends who are Muslim) simply that there are currently at this point in time people claiming to be of the islamic faith that are doing bad things on an almost weekly basis, as im sure there are also bad christians, jews and hindus also.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

It is extremely concerning that this man screams islamiphobia and does not mention or seem to care about the victims.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join