It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad can stay, for now: Kerry accepts Russian stance

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
a reply to: 23432

Please don't try and solicit personal information from me.

Ok it's ovbvious at this stage you can't back up your claim otherwise you would have by now. Enjoy your fantasies

An hour ago you had no idea that the Russian Defense minister was an ethnic Tuva Turk .

I think what you believe was a fantasy .

If I really wanted to know where you are from , I would look into your post history and inevitably would find what I wanted to know .

Can't be bothered though , who cares at the end of the day .

You are no longer ignorant of the fact that Sergey is an ethnic Turk .

Ignorance Denied .

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
We must admit that the obsession of our friend with ethnic issues pushes him into the awkward position that he even claims our minister to be Turk and writes about it in absolutely improper thread. Not to mention that 23432 isn't even the full-fledged Turk.

I can’t imagine the astonishment of our minister when he learns that he is Turk now.
edit on 16-12-2015 by JedemDasSeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

An hour ago you had no idea that the Russian Defense minister was an ethnic Tuva Turk .

Another lie, I told you

I know who he is but you have yet to provide any proof of your claims. You presume far to much and prove far too little of your claims.

You never provided one bit of evidence therefore it is fantasy.

If I really wanted to know where you are from , I would look into your post history and inevitably would find what I wanted to know .

Work away but might I add that is pretty pathetic.
edit on 16-12-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JedemDasSeine
We must admit that the obsession of our friend with ethnic issues pushes him into the awkward position that he even claims our minister to be Turk and writes about it in absolutely improper thread. Not to mention that 23432 isn't even the full-fledged Turk.

I can’t imagine the astonishment of our minister when he learns that he is Turk now.

Sergey is Tuva Turk and he doesn't deny it .

Sputnik News also says the same thing ; tr.sputniknews.com...

Sergey speaks English , Japanese and Turkish .

Would you like to know which Circassian was in charge of Russian Airforce untill few years ago ?

Why does any of these facts surprises you ?

Russia is a Eurasian Country with a sizeable Turkic minorty.

Facts don't follow your own narrative and my sources say that Putin is done for .

The Russian Kapitalists don't see a way out under Putin and the Defence minister Sergey is being groomed as replacement .

Asad can stay till an early election in April 2016 .

Tuva Turks are not something I made up ; just google it .

Some of the Central Asian Turkic tribes also migrated to America thru Berring crossing and that explain the DNA connection .

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Another lie, I told you

I know who he is but you have yet to provide any proof of your claims. You presume far to much and prove far too little of your claims.

You never provided one bit of evidence therefore it is fantasy.

Work away but might I add that is pretty pathetic.

This is no lie .

Sergey is an ethnic Orthodox Turk from Tuva tribe in southern Siberia .

Russia has many Turkic minorities like Tatars , Crimeans , Baskurts , Gagavuz , Karay etc ,etc and they all serve in Russian Army too .

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I don't know if you are misreading my post or are purposely acting obtuse but your response has nothing to do with what I posted. Read it again I told you already that I knew who he was, that's it.

For future reference here's a chart for you before you post fantasy without evidence

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
it's ok , you can carry on bask in your own ignorance of Asad & Putin

Truth about Putin ;

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Still no evidence? You've gone on for pages without one credible shred of evidence regarding your initial claim. What a joke.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Still no evidence? You've gone on for pages without one credible shred of evidence regarding your initial claim. What a joke.

Lack of evidence doesn't stop you posting allegations .

When shoe is on the other foot , not so nice , eh ?

How do you like them apples ?

edit on 16-12-2015 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
... If we hadn't gotten involved, Assad would have killed something close to a half million civilians in a cleansing campaign and the US would have lost credibility in the world as it stood by and watched.

Now ISIS is the worst of all options. Assad? No matter what happens his days are numbered. He should stay as a figure-head, a useful tool until ISIS is destroyed, but he will be gone shortly after ISIS is settled there. He wont be tolerated by anyone in a post civil war Syria...not the USA, Not the Russians, not the Syrian people...Assad has already lost credibility as a leader for letting his country descend into civil war, letting ISIS take large regions...and needing Russia to bail him out..even by a Tyrants standard he has utterly failed.

I agree with you but unfortunately some people will NEVER see it like you do .

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Dude what allegations? You aren't even making sense anymore

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Dude what allegations? You aren't even making sense anymore

Oh I beg your pardon ; allegation doesn't perhaps quite cut it .

It should read " Claim " instead ; like the claim "Putin & Asad are legit and good for Syria" while everyone else is just bad all together .

Common sense is not what you seem to be deploying much on this issue ; dare I say making sense is always difficult without an application and actual usage of common sense by the concerned party.

Like asking me for an evidence of a chat that I had with a General or two .

Common sense tells you that is impossible to do unless if I or someone else recorded the conversations .

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Please point out where I posted "Putin & Asad are legit and good for Syria" while everyone else is just bad all together. Otherwise stop lying again

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Please point out where I posted "Putin & Asad are legit and good for Syria" while everyone else is just bad all together. Otherwise stop lying again

Oh it is my understanding that you support Asad & Putin , no ?

Are you saying that you don't support them ?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Please point out where I said "Putin & Asad are legit and good for Syria" while everyone else is just bad all together. Otherwise stop lying

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Please point out where I said "Putin & Asad are legit and good for Syria" while everyone else is just bad all together. Otherwise stop lying

it's ok , your posts tells whose tune you are dancing to .

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

It's like arguing with a brick wall. Don't worry everyone who sees your posts know you ain't telling the truth
I'm out enjoy your fantasies

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Sergey Kuzhugetovich Shoygu (Russian: Серге́й Кужуге́тович Шойгу́

My source says ;

Putin's replacement has been choosen .

The Russian Kapitalists made the decision to oust Putin and his replacement is good'ol Sergey Shoygu .

I have to ask if Putin is aware that his replacement has been chosen, as you say? Are you talking coup here? Even if you can't answer I ask anyway because you seem so sure of it. I find this disturbing at this time because in my limited view from the U.S. I think Putin has been able to make enormous headway (which would be a whole story unto itself as to why) whereas no one else has, though I know you would not agree at all.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

It's like arguing with a brick wall. Don't worry everyone who sees your posts know you ain't telling the truth
I'm out enjoy your fantasies

Shill-ishly bad form to support Putin's Russia imho .

Sergey's Russia will be much better for Rodina ; the guy is not a spook but an honest soldier .

Putin's Russia has a thuggish ideology based in it's core ; thugs don't get a free pass .

Original question about the " Invisible Russian Jet" has been answered thus proving it is not a figment of my sources imagination .

Lack acknowledgment on your part is bordering on Trolling imho .

Anyhow , have a nice day .

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

Sergey Kuzhugetovich Shoygu (Russian: Серге́й Кужуге́тович Шойгу́

My source says ;

Putin's replacement has been choosen .

The Russian Kapitalists made the decision to oust Putin and his replacement is good'ol Sergey Shoygu .

I have to ask if Putin is aware that his replacement has been chosen, as you say? Are you talking coup here? Even if you can't answer I ask anyway because you seem so sure of it. I find this disturbing at this time because in my limited view from the U.S. I think Putin has been able to make enormous headway (which would be a whole story unto itself as to why) whereas no one else has, though I know you would not agree at all.

Of course he knows .
Power of Putin has a consolidated base amongs the oligarchs and it is a pure business decision .

Putin had no real reason to bomb the innocent Turkmen ; Erdogan pleaded with him to no avail .

Really it boils down to this ; Russian , Ukrainian , Georgian , Kazakh , Azerbaycan Kapitalists told Putin to make it up with Turks .

It's bad for business they told him .

By and large most Russians don't want to be enemies of Turks and they understand that Putin's way is not a correct path .

Turks & Russians intermarry all the time and Putin thought he can just bully everyone in Nato , including Turks .

This strategy failed spectacularly and the knives in Kremlin are brought out for Putin's head.

Putin was getting too big for his own shoes and started to believe in his own hype .

Absolute power has corrupted him absolutely .

He failed diplomatically and tried to make it up with military means ; he should have listen to Erdogan and stop bombing innocent Turkmens because Asad said so .
In Syria , the Russian forces are aided by the Armenian Syrian units ; these units were exclusively about extracting revenge from Turks for the so called " Armenian Genocide " .

They pay the pilots extra monies to have them bomb Turkmens .

Just look at that map above and understand that the jet was shot down not while fighting DAESH but muredering innocent Turkmen .

Consider this ; USA & EU put sanctions on Russia but Turks said nope we not going along with it because Russia & Turkey are strategic partners .

Putin acted like an arsehole and got himself a stupid situation .

Bad for business all this and kapitalist of Russia know it .

Putin is bad for business .

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join