It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus's Face Drawn by Medical Artist Based on Forensic Anthropological Research Trends on News

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelinversus
I thought Jesus was the result of a virginal conception, if this is the case only half his DNA would be as described, the other half....?

Egyptian. You gotta remember that Egyptian royalty were also considered to be gods.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
All humans with soul and spirit are gods, the material body dies, but the spirit and soul never dies and travels fast-expands in the universe, the artificial not and thats the hate all about and wars. Till father decides to bring an end to those. Artificials are materialists and seek for immortality through technology/implants/cyborgs/genetics... We see that everyday, allready many start freezing their brains and to be ressurected when technology is able to give them bodies.. lol

it will sound strange, but even in Mythodea that NASA send into space in 2000, there is some lyrics in movement 4 I think, it says : Father you gave bodies to us and brought us from Elysium fields (Elysium fields are based in Lyra) to fight in your side blablabla and it also says " nobody remembers you in nowadays, but Io lives, do not send Apollo "to kill them" blablabla it says many things. For those who dont know who Io is - youtu.be... is that lady in the role (class of the titans movie). She is a loner on earth wondering immortal (so Io is an allegory of humans).

the "suckers" praised father not to kill them. Every day we ask from Father to send Nemesis.

Ancient Palestine is Filistina, named from Filisteos King originate from Crete. Many also combine Jesus with Apollonios Tianeas (Apollonius is not Apollo God) he was a man - gnostic with Olympian faith (not the roman 12 gods of Olympus) and he did the same things and life as Jesus did, but he died 98 or 110 years old I think. He was born in 04ac (wiki has it as 15) and died 100+ac link

Since mongoloids destroyed, burned and re-wrote the books by promoting their crap fallen gods, its hard to say who Jesus was, but Judaism promotes the son of Saturn or the son of Sabaoth its the same thing.
edit on 26-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Because Jesus was not created like other Humans, he looked and acted differently, didn't he? That would be why he was bullied, even as a kid. I'm surprised no artist drew paintings of Jesus. Mankind was beyond scribbling on cave walls by then.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nor historians either, the first historian who wrote about Jesus was around 70-80ac and overall 3 I think of that period. Apollonius mentioned from about 80 historians... but lets not forget that europeans/romans burned and destroyed everything with Justin emperor I think (Julian promoted 12 gods of Olympus and Justin the crusaders)... They promoted Christianity with the way they wanted and with re-written books.

We also have references in my island from Paul (because it was the last island in Ellas he visited before he got captured in today Turkey by romans) , but he was not a fisherman, he gave millions of dollars in today money, to promote the church and built churches. As far as I know, the 12 students (fishermen) is a lie too. He only stayed for 7-8 hours, he gave the word in writen, lots of bucks and left - the next day he got captured and killed in a later date.
edit on 26-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Here is another, more interesting to me, interpretation of what Jesus may have looked like - if he was in fact the person buried in the Shroud of Turin. Atleast this one is of some specific person as opposed to a mish mash of different skulls in a prediction of what a person of that particular area and time would look like...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join