It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Issues Fatwa Ordering The Suffocation Of Babies With Down’s Syndrome

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I know. He needs to be taken to the Hague and tried for crimes against humanity.

I sure hope y'all can find a president with some common sense and integrity in your next election.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This is horrible ! Iread about this earlier today in our news. I have met lot of handicapped people and children and what i have realized is that they never mean any harm to anyone and they have beautiful souls full of sunshine. This is really awful

I have tried to find information of this Saudi judge Abu Said Aljazrawi, but no luck yet.
Because in other thread here where i questioned sharia law i was told by kapusta

And the few senior Scholars that are fit to rule on these matters are in Saudi Aribia. But many country's who have Sharia always consult Scholars before making decsions. That's what they should do anyway.

Link
So i wonder is this judge one those senior Scholars who know Sharia as it is.. what is his status and how people in Saudi Arabia render him.. righteous etc ?
edit on 14-12-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Sharia strikes again!

Sharia judges can not make arbitrary rulings, all must be backed up by the Quran and hadiths.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: infolurker

In other news, PP recently commented that they have opened their first clinics in underserved ISIS neighborhoods ...

Thats the funniest or weirdest thing i've read all day, thanks for sharing

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Islam is the only major religion/political ideology that condones inbreeding.

In Pakistan, for example, the majority of married couples are first cousins and they continued this barbaric tradition in the UK.

This has resulted in many birth defects and low IQs. For example the average IQ in Syria is 83.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Wow where do you come up with the IQ number, serious question?

ANd whats barbaric about cousins marrying, it creates bad genes and shouldn't happen but barbaric, really.
edit on 14-12-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Do a search for any country's name and 'average IQ' to find many resources.

iq-research.org...

Barbaric = primitive, unsophisticated

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I guess we should be glad that they are not using them for even worse purposes.

We can only hope they aren't, but this is ISIS were talking about...and with their depravity they could be.

I guess they are doing this because they can't use them for their sick needs.

ISIS militants have posted a new video showing child soldiers being forced to carry out a sickening game of hide and seek in which they have to find and execute a prisoner inside an ancient castle.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ing-footage.html

I actually watched the video, and I can honestly say these people need to be removed from this Earth.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Did you know that not all Muslims are apart of ISIS?

If you didn't know before now, I'm telling you.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

Did you know that all of ISIS is Islamic and there is only one Islam?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Not even phased by this. Sadly.

When the US condones Afghanistani soldiers raping young boys, it kind of saturates the entire disdain that I have for some cultures.

We should just leave them alone, because western imperialism is bad, right?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I don't see any sources given in the main article. The FB page of the one's making the claim, Mosul Eye, has a discussion on this topic and they cannot provide any proof either.

www.facebook.com...

I'd say this "oral fatwa" cannot be taken seriously and I would not become too outraged.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

Did you know that not all Muslims are apart of ISIS?

Please point to where I eluded to that......

Political Correctness strikes again.......

I dont feel the need to qualify my statements every time I talk about ISIS, if people cant figure out that when people are talking about these psychos that they ARENT talking about all muslims, then they are either pandering or just trying to pull the bigot card....

Seriously getting to the point of ridiculousness

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

When the US condones Afghanistani soldiers raping young boys, it kind of saturates the entire disdain that I have for some cultures.

There really isn't much they could do, as for one it isn't that the US condones this...

But it is an Afghanistan tradition...

It’s not an open secret, because no one makes any effort to hide it. Men drape themselves around preteen boys, brag about the beauty of their young sex slaves, and abuse them so systematically and thoroughly that these boys often grow up without even realizing there is an alternative to their homosexual experience.

www.nationalreview.com...

So who is the US to tell people of a country that they can't do what is an accepted tradition in their country?

It's not right, but we can't stop others from doing what they accept as their way of life.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

You're right.

If they want to rape young boys, rape young girls, kill deformed babies. . . . it's their culture and their right.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Most of the children were born to foreign fighters who married Iraqi or Syrian women, it claimed.

I guess since they are foreign not as much loyalty to them; they ( and their children ) will probably be the first fighters to be expendable. The locals and the mullahs get to keep f*** ups, their toys and their 72 virgins on earth!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
not only babies, they also kill mature children, children already in wheelchairs. Up to date they've murdered 38 humans with disabilities.
We have articles with photos and its not good to be reposted.
edit on 14-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

There's nothing `politically correct` about my statement, or is logic 101 considered PC now?

I've not seen anyone try to downplay/excuse the actions of ISIS.

I have seen others attempt to inform ignorant people of the difference between ISIS and Islam. Your post alluded to a completely different thread that had nothing to do with ISIS and everything to do with Islam/Muslims.

Why?

What's the purpose? ISIS is ISIS. Islam is Islam. No reason to link the two, unless of course you think they are synonymous.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

This statement is stupid.

I don't think you'd understand why if I explained, so I'll refrain.

I'm Donald Trump by the way.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Stop protecting these SOB's and with Russia, Syria and everyone else's help beat the crap of them and send them all back to hell.

They aren't trying to protect ISIS, it's the civilians they are trying to protect.

Do you think if the US wasn't worried about civilian casualties and trying to not have them, or keep them as low as possible that we wouldn't have already carpet bombed them to their 72 virgins by now?

I don't have any love for the current administration, but trying to keep civilian casualties to a minimum is a good thing...although it does hinder the main objective with ISIS.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join