It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Issues Fatwa Ordering The Suffocation Of Babies With Down’s Syndrome

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Just add another reason to drop napalm on these guys. I guess this should not be unexpected, they generally murder or rape anyone (and anything) that does not serve their purposes.

I guess we should be glad that they are not using them for even worse purposes.

www.standard.co.uk...

Dozens of babies aged between one week and three months have already been killed by suffocation or lethal injection, according to Iraqi activist group Mosul Eye.

The fatwa was reportedly issued by one of so-called Islamic State’s sharia judges.

A statement from the group said: “Through monitoring and following the death incidents of children with Down's syndrome and congenital deformities, we were able to learn that the Shar'i Board of ISIL issued an 'oral fatwa' to its members authorizing them to 'kill newborn babies with Down's syndrome and congenital deformities and disabled children'.

“As if it is not enough for ISIL to kill men, women and the elderly, now they kill children.”

Mosul Eye said more than 38 babies have already been killed in IS strongholds in Syria and northern Iraq.

Most of the children were born to foreign fighters who married Iraqi or Syrian women, it claimed.

edit on 14-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Daesh is just a bunch a nutbags, but it isn't justifiable to kill thousands of innocents just to kill these crazy #s.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
I hear there a lot of congenital deformities amongst them due to inbreeding. I do NOT have a link to back that up though.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Bombs away already. ...

Enough is enough

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Im sure this is just more propaganda against Islam, to curry fear and hate to exterminate them, as per the other thread on ATS

/end sarcasm

Any doubt yet about these guys?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Personally, I'd go the Chinese route. *rolls eyes*

Assuming such a story true if nothing else, seeing how there is enough White Phosphorus and DU to deform the whole world over laying in the sands of Iraq and no doubt now Syria, maybe, just maybe they will inadvertently kill themselves out than. No more ISIS. Problem, reaction, solution. .....hey! Wait a min?! Whoa!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Sounds familiar to babies in incubators.

I guess being ISIS this is a little more believable.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Are you referring to Nayirah testimony? The Iraqi invasion of Kuwait she had witnessed Iraqi soldiers take babies out of incubators in a Kuwaiti hospital, take the incubators, and leave the babies to die?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Are you referring to Nayirah testimony? The Iraqi invasion of Kuwait she had witnessed Iraqi soldiers take babies out of incubators in a Kuwaiti hospital, take the incubators, and leave the babies to die?

Yeah there is internet talk that it was just propaganda to ramp up hate against Saddam.

I'm not making claims as to its veracity, just making a parallel to what has been said.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
So peaceful, tolerant,and accepting.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
ISIS terrorists have down-syndrome babies, just like any other human. Do they advocate murdering their own children too?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: mekhanics

Yeah there is internet talk that it was just propaganda to ramp up hate against Saddam.

I'm not making claims as to its veracity, just making a parallel to what has been said.

Oh! OK! But, back in 1991 where internet wasn't much around, Nayirah testimony came out false! According to Amnesty International:

On March 15, 1991, shortly after Kuwait was liberated, John Martin, an ABC reporter, reported that "patients, including premature babies, did die, when many of Kuwait's nurses and doctors stopped working or fled the country" and discovered that Iraqi troops "almost certainly had not stolen hospital incubators and left hundreds of Kuwaiti babies to die

en.wikipedia.org...

Recently, a news was circulating on the internet about ISIS has issued a fatwa to kill American puppies

www.snopes.com...

LMAO!

edit on 14-12-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm Prepared to give ISIS the benefit of the doubt on this one, but i swear to Allah if they so much as touch a hair on the head of a baby Panda i'll go m...m...m..mental.

Anyone got any proof of these claims.?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Another day in Paradise folks.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Whats the point, its not like ISIS has anymore intellect than a Downs Syndrome person, they all operate at the same level over there. Really they'd be better off with following a downs syndrome person than the leaders of ISIS. I mean no disrespect to anyone with Downs, by the way, my best friends sister has downs, and is full of life

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

In other news, PP recently commented that they have opened their first clinics in underserved ISIS neighborhoods ...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Well, these people aren't even Islamic any more. They are pure and unadulterated evil.

C'Mon team America join up with Putin. Do it. Stop protecting these SOB's and with Russia, Syria and everyone else's help beat the crap of them and send them all back to hell.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

One problem: Our CIC is a pantywaist who might even want ISIS to stick around and do what they're doing.

link   
I bet Joe Scarborough is worried about now. I mean seriously, doesn't Scarborough look like that kid in Deliverance that played the banjo.

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It is often due to consanguineous marriage (usually marrying cousins).

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join