It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The names PC crowd like to Call others

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
One question I have is, to all those that hate PC, why do you abide by it? There is no PC police force waiting to grab you, so why abide by PC, just let it out let all your politically incorrect views out on display and stop whining
The PC police exist. They just don't carry badges. I've never understood why words offend people so much. Whether someone calls me a fat @ss, a n*gg*r, or a b!ggot, OK. Maybe I'm fat. Maybe I'm acting like a n*gg*r. Maybe I'm being a b!ggot. Just to classify, n*gg*ers are the black version of white trash. Black people are A-OK, and white people are A-OK, but n*gg*rs and white trash are the ones who exhibit a certain set of characteristics and behavior. My point is... Words are words. Who cares if the PC crowd are so sensitive? They can be hyperhypocritical all they want. Let them cry and call us whatever they want.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
.a reply to: JohnFisherim sick of the PC debate. I'm over it. I've made my point on numerous threads on the subject and have frankly had enough, when there are more important issues going on in the world and in my own life. So agree to disagree, because it's one of the most boring subjects on ATS

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
must suck to not be able to be openly bigoted these days.

Unless your a Jewish comedian, of course. Then nothings off limit.... lol

I wonder if Keys & Peele had did this would these people have acted the same way.
www.cc.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Like Heterophobe, Homophobe, Islamaphobe, Xenophobe, Misogynist, Bigot, Racist etc etc etc.

Beat them at their own game, and add these to your Arsenal.

Gunphobe,climatephobe,Gmophobe,Mostantophobe,FoxNewsphobe.Republicanphobe.

Phobe can be added to any word.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The PC crowd loves to sub group humans. He down side is, when you subgroup people, patterns form. There will be winners and losers. The PC crowd doesn't like when their sub group is the loser.

The best examples are when you are against lowering standards ,so that subgroup A can have more people represented. Then the people in subgroup A and their sycophant supporters call you names.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

the video would have ended perfectly if the policeman actually just shot the black guy!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
have you seen this before

sorry if its a re toast

edit on 17-12-2015 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

youtu.be...
edit on 17-12-2015 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I had to go to Youtube but that was just perfect.

Definitely PC overload.
edit on 17-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I usually treat PC people like children, or maybe more like adult babies. I just kinda pat them on the head, and tell them to go over there and play utopia with the other children.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Bawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
have you seen this before

sorry if its a re toast

youtu.be...

That was good. About where we are heading.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join