It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The names PC crowd like to Call others

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Isn't it Ironic that whenever the PC crowd, which is made up of many races, factions, religions, genders, political ideology, and social status want to defend their views against yours, they will often resort to name calling and labeling. Like Heterophobe, Homophobe, Islamaphobe, Xenophobe, Misogynist, Bigot, Racist etc etc etc.

Some even resort to lies either by posting convincing evidence to the contrary or that some one had did a deed that never took place, like the lady who posted threats to blacks, then was found out she lied and was a member of BLM?

I have seen some people in my day but the ones that really take the cake are the current Politically Correct Crowd and their hyperhypocrisy.

While many claim to deny ignorance they in fact are spreading ignorance while calling the other guy out saying he is ignorant.

JMHO.

edit on 13-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Can i join the pity party, must suck to not be able to be openly bigoted these days.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I love you. LOL That was a great response and has made my day end with a happy note.

Oh it wasn't and isn't a pity party I just wanted to say it.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Can i join the pity party, must suck to not be able to be openly bigoted these days.

Where do you live? I see it more now than I did 5 years ago.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Nobody cares anymore.

You're a "insert name here".

Whatever.

Disagreement = name calling and most people are done with it.

That crap worked when whoever they labeled was put on the defensive. Why bother being defensive when it is BS?

Brush it off, laugh at the fools, and go on with life.
edit on 13-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

must suck to not be able to be openly bigoted these days.

Unless your a Jewish comedian, of course. Then nothings off limit.... lol

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Three thumbs up!

Someone who sees truth and is not afraid to say it bluntly.

the PC crowd they hide behind name calling and the like, It is the weak mans form of bullying also known as shaming.

The strong man just knocks the baloney out of you and the weak man tries to shame you but both are effective forms of bullying.

Anytime someone uses name calling as a defense it ends the discussion with me.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

must suck to not be able to be openly bigoted these days.

Unless your a Jewish comedian, of course. Then nothings off limit.... lol

That was hilarious. Just goes to show ya some people just don't have any humour anymore.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

funny bit, those are actors tho, he'd never have the balls to try that in a non controlled environment.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The PC crowd, is full of a bunch of self entitled cry babies who think that if don't agree with them that you are the bad guys. They are hypocritical to their core, because they are offending people who don't agree with .

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

So basically what you are saying is that you think that the 'pc' crowd are just like the unpc' crowd?
Or did I miss someting?

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Hey, now it isn't like you were mentioned by name. You shouldn't take the OP so personal unless you think you are one of the people he was talking about? Is that it?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

The only thing hilarious is right at the end.

Skip to 6:40 min. where he gets a well deserved helping of whoop-ass dished out...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

amazing how everyone is mic'd up :p

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

It's a clip from a movie entitled ‘InAPPropriate Comedy’...

The New York Post called it "brutally unfunny".

I agree 100%...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Isn't it Ironic that whenever the PC crowd, which is made up of many races, factions, religions, genders, political ideology, and social status want to defend their views against yours, they will often resort to name calling and labeling. Like Heterophobe, Homophobe, Islamaphobe, Xenophobe, Misogynist, Bigot, Racist etc etc etc.

Some even resort to lies either by posting convincing evidence to the contrary or that some one had did a deed that never took place, like the lady who posted threats to blacks, then was found out she lied and was a member of BLM?

I have seen some people in my day but the ones that really take the cake are the current Politically Correct Crowd and their hyperhypocrisy.

While many claim to deny ignorance they in fact are spreading ignorance while calling the other guy out saying he is ignorant.

JMHO.

Its great how the first response to this is "youre a biggot" when the post had zero to do with anything of the sort. Dude just didnt like it so "bigot!!" aptly proving your point.

Im not bending over for tbis nonsense and this mass insanity that is pc. They cant tell me what to think or say.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: Lysergic

It's a clip from a movie entitled ‘InAPPropriate Comedy’...

The New York Post called it "brutally unfunny".

I agree 100%...

Seems like the New York Post got it wrong because I laughed my arse off all the way through.

I guess it's all about perception.

And what controls it?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
One question I have is, to all those that hate PC, why do you abide by it? There is no PC police force waiting to grab you, so why abide by PC, just let it out let all your politically incorrect views out on display and stop whining

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Unless you are a minority and then it's perfectly acceptable, especially if you are apart of the BLM movement.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

the PC crowd they hide behind name calling and the like, It is the weak mans form of bullying also known as shaming. The strong man just knocks the baloney out of you and the weak man tries to shame you but both are effective forms of bullying.

Did you really say verbal abuse is the worst form of bullying and yet go on to promote violence as an acceptable alternative...wtf...

edit on 14-12-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: reword

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join