It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Man man uses racial slurs and intimidation toward peaceful BLM protesters.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The micro aggression's from the protesters were invading this mans personal safe space.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask
Opinion are like buttholes pal we all have them. Next!!!

I agree. Some are also much more sh*tty than others.

NEXT!!!!..............

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Had this been the other way around:

This thread would be on post # 388,
with 380 of them exclaiming: "OMGZ BLM such thugs! Such animals!"

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Why did they not swing on the him? Because he was a BIG freakin guy is why. As soon as they say # the police he can say # you back. Why not? No one is at fault. But the BLM protestor sure put his tail between his legs now did he not? Why not play some 'knockout' game with Jesse Venturas long lost cousin mr. protestor? He was holding a sign for cops and the BLM did not like it. Funny how that part is not in the video.

They both have the 'right' to say what they want and I would BET that kid 'peed' a little too.

I was always told that if someone threatens to beat your ass after you confront them you have already won. If someone really wants you down you will never see it coming.

I would LOVE to see the unedited video of before this started.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Why did they not swing on the him? Because he was a BIG freakin guy is why.

Perhaps, perhaps not, but in any case it was wise of them not to take a swing at him because chances are the cops would show up and shoot the unarmed Black guy.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

First, more unarmed ' caucasians' were killed this year by cops than nay other race. That kid is more likely to be killed by another black male aged 16-35 than a cop.

link

Based on The Guardian’s statistics, police killed more white people than any other race this year. A total 385 white people have been killed by police this year, and 66 of them were unarmed at the time of their death.

More blacks have been killed in murders in Chicago than that also...369.

link

That is the epidemic. Not cops.

Now back to the video. I am reminded of Reservoir Dogs when he said ' are you gonna bark all day little doggie, or you gonna bite? '

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Now back to the video. I am reminded of Reservoir Dogs when he said ' are you gonna bark all day little doggie, or you gonna bite? '

And I still say if they took a swing at mr hyper the cops would more than likely have their way with them not him.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I can clear this up real quick. Cops can beat up anyone. I am white, about 6' 3" and weigh about 230. Fit. Regular haircut. Glasses. Hidden tattoos. An average white guy...

I had an instance where I was the bystander in a domestic issue and they said to me ' we would like to take you aside' and cuff me. For no reason. I simply said no and suddenly they attempted to take me down. When they did, the rug we were standing on was on hardwood floors, and one of them slipped. His buddy yelled ' don't touch him' and suddenly I was punched, thrown into a couch, hit with a baton, then pepper sprayed. They picked me up, and slammed me to the ground. While down, one of the officers hit me with his knee full force, breaking my glasses and nose. They pepper sprayed me again....and again...all the time I am yelling what did I do? If i had acted out I would understand but I did NOTHING. I look back everyday and think they could have shot me for no f^$^$% reason at all and they would have justified it. Based on my size. I was considered a threat. I was put in the back of a squad car and roughed up some more. I hurt for 2 weeks from it barely able to see from the spray and the punches. Who was charged? Me. Felony Assault on a LEO. Even though EMT testified that I was no threat, even though that had prior complaints, I would up fighting it and in the end got 2 years probation and a felony record oversome overzealous cops. So, dont tell me I do not understand how it is out there.

Invest in the community and if you can make a difference in the life of ONE child, do it. This is a major reason I coach sports and am involved in local politics because kids, black or white, are the future of this country. They need guidance so maybe they will grow up non-prejudice and also benefit the community.

I can give examples where I was out with minority friends and I was treated the exact same way. There are bad people in every profession but even after what I went through I teach my children to respect authority.

edit on 12pm31pmf0000002015-12-15T13:59:04-06:000104 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

First, more unarmed ' caucasians' were killed this year by cops than nay other race. That kid is more likely to be killed by another black male aged 16-35 than a cop.

link

Based on The Guardian’s statistics, police killed more white people than any other race this year. A total 385 white people have been killed by police this year, and 66 of them were unarmed at the time of their death.

More blacks have been killed in murders in Chicago than that also...369.

link

That is the epidemic. Not cops.

Percentages are all that matter. Volume means nothing.

Blacks are killed by cops disproportionately compared to whites.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I can give examples where I was out with minority friends and I was treated the exact same way. There are bad people in every profession but even after what I went through I teach my children to respect authority.

Respect for authority have little to do with organized harassment and being jacked up by cops multiple times in one wk or even a day which leads to confrontations, overtime this builds up and cause people especially males to want resist their persons being assaulted and humiliated, some people are not natural slaves willing to bow or avert their eyes downwards for the sake of a bully with a badge, the complaints by folks like BLM have been going on for decades, people only take notice when it erupts into protest or riots and everything goes back to business as usual, the small difference this time around is there are cameras every where, for while justice may or may not be done, it is on visual record, and btw I have said it before and I'll repeat it again for your sake, Bad policing generally start in poor minority communities but as more middle class whites slip below the poverty line they too will be bullied.
edit on 15-12-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join