It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Man man uses racial slurs and intimidation toward peaceful BLM protesters.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

OK I'll take the bait, your not racists because....?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Then it's a fail from the start, seeing as the only questions asked in the OP were about the white jackass and not jackasses in general.

"Ideally" in this context is akin to "unlikely," though that part is up to us.

And, its obviously not a fail in respect to being a platform to witness bias.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictoriaCromwell

It boggles the mind that someone thought this worth the time to record.

Wrong, I would certainly record the likes of that when the outcome is unknown.
Had you said there is a need to have all the event shown, that would be reasonable enough, although it might not have been possible in this case.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Maybe they all need a "safe space" to reside in!!! Hey at least no one got into a altercation!

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

OK I'll take the bait, your not racists because....?

Well...I guess because I just am not racist.

Ask me anything...I'll prove that I'm not.

There...I put actual bait out there for ya...

Come take a bite.

edit on 13-12-2015 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2015 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Hell he too fat even for Navy..but Im guessing he is retired and decide to let himself go, many of us do that you know.:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I hate all this crap...BLM is a disgusting joke...this marine is a disgusting joke...all the violence and anger and hate just perpetuates more violence and anger and hate...people like this don't seem to be able to look past each other's differences and see the person that is just a fallible and weak as the next ...."give them thumbs they forge a blade and cut their brother down".....divided fall...look at the big picture

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111

In a recent video shot by a couple an enraged man storms over and starts making derogatory and inflammatory remarks toward the couple. The man is thought to be a marine serving in the US military. During the heated interaction both sides yell and scream back and forth and at a few points throughout the video the man challenges couple threatening to physically injure them for simply protesting on behalf of the BLM movement.

What are you thoughts on how this man acted?
How do you think we as a society should deal with individuals who behave in the manner that this man did toward the couple?

I'd like to buy him a drink.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: williepete32
I hate all this crap...BLM is a disgusting joke...this marine is a disgusting joke...all the violence and anger and hate just perpetuates more violence and anger and hate...people like this don't seem to be able to look past each other's differences and see the person that is just a fallible and weak as the next ...."give them thumbs they forge a blade and cut their brother down".....divided fall...look at the big picture

Why is BLM a disgusting joke but this Marine an individual is not representatives of all Marines the organization, see what I am getting at, BLM are individuals and an organization their points are legit but many refuse to see that legitimacy because they are angry and use angry comments but when is it time to be angry, Not related but I saw pundits and others agreeing that Obama is a pussy for not being angry enough over ISIL, his comments were too measured and disconnected from what the general public felt according to them.

We all want to pick and choose where and when our Dr Kings , Malcolm Xs ,Gandhis or General Storming Norman shows up.

edit on 13-12-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

I'd keep him away from alcohol and request anger management, with a watch for probable signs of PTSD .
Because YOU ain't helping.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

I'd keep him away from alcohol and request anger management, with a watch for probable signs of PTSD .

I'm sure you would. You probably handicap your own kids with labels like ADHD or autism too. If I had been that guy, I would hopefully, have kept walking. I would wager that words were exchanged before the time that the vid shows. At any rate BLM have been shown to be pawns in a greater game. Spanking kids on the street serves no greater purpose no matter how much personal satisfaction one may feel. Additionally anyone with PTSD knows that alcohol is the traditional and most effective treatment.
edit on 13-12-2015 by JohnthePhilistine because: duum

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnthePhilistine

I'm sure you would. You probably handicap your own kids with labels like ADHD or autism too. If I had been that guy, I would hopefully, have kept walking. I would wager that words were exchanged before the time that the vid shows. At any rate BLM have been shown to be pawns in a greater game. Spanking kids on the street serves no greater purpose no matter how much personal satisfaction one may feel. Additionally anyone with PTSD knows that alcohol is the traditional and most effective treatment.

I am sure I do not, but yes PTSD and ADHD is a thing, BLM in a greater game such as???..alcohol maybe traditional but it sure as heck not the most effective..and I agree he should have kept walking, things could have gone further south than it did, ie murder or manslaughter of a couple who were peacefully protesting police killings of mostly unarmed black men.oh the irony.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnthePhilistine

I am sure I do not, but yes PTSD and ADHD is a thing, BLM in a greater game such as???..alcohol maybe traditional but it sure as heck not the most effective..and I agree he should have kept walking, things could have gone further south than it did, ie murder or manslaughter of a couple who were peacefully protesting police killings of mostly unarmed black men.oh the irony.

There is nothing I can say make you see the light. Just know that this is me loving you BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAA

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Love you too Johnny P..

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Interesting post a video of white man on rant and say "what can we tell both sides are idiots", excusing him as just one random individual or something must have led to altercation.

Post video of BLM member and declare all are insane racists out to get you or video saying something about white people and no suggestion of provocation because they are like that.

Yep, on how people see things on ATS..

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: theonenonlyone
Yep, on how people see things on ATS..

Would you like a broader brush to paint with?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
A leftist plant to gain sympathy for Black Lives Matter. Nothing to see here move along.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

Hell he too fat even for Navy..but Im guessing he is retired and decide to let himself go, many of us do that you know.:

"Hell he too fat?"

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask
A leftist plant to gain sympathy for Black Lives Matter. Nothing to see here move along.

Oh please....A leftist plant???

You'd have to be a right wing vegetable to believe that.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Enochstask

Oh please....A leftist plant???

You'd have to be a right wing vegetable to believe that.

Opinion are like buttholes pal we all have them. Next!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join