It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good job Fox and anyone who spreads anyti Muslim propaganda

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well, don't worry! A board member of the ACLU has just justified you in your quest to shoot any and all Trump supporters.

Comparing Trump to Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels, Wirbel wrote in his Facebook page:

The thing is, we have to really reach out to those who might consider voting for Trump and say, “This is Goebbels. This is the final solution. If you are voting for him I will have to shoot you before election day.” They’re not going to listen to reason, so when justice is gone, there’s always force, as Laurie would say.

So there you are ... go out and firebomb voters or supporters at a Trump rally according to this fine, upstanding ACLU guy.

This is what you are talking about right?

Oh, and then we can look at the enviro nuts who are convening in Paris as we speak. Let's behead all those deniers. Right?

Bluecloud’s comment comes a week after a Professor Emeritus of Physics at Princeton University called climate change activism a “jihad against atmospheric carbon” in a new paper for the Global Policy Warming Foundation.

However, this is not the first time that global warming advocates have threatened violence against those who question the theory of anthropogenic global warming. In 2010 Greenpeace’s Gene Hasmi wrote: “Pressuring politicians on climate change is not working. We saw that in Copenhagen. Three months later, we also know why. Which is why the global climate movement now must do course-correction. We need to shift targets and go after the real termites that hollowed out and imploded Copenhagen.

And then there is always this one:

Brilliant! The implication you should just bomb folks when they disagree, amIright?

Hey, even Obama gets in on the act!

Oh, and then there is the BLM movement with their chants about Pigs and Blankets and Frying ...

How many cops have been shot execution style recently?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theonenonlyone

Yeah it matters did ya miss that Christmas party that got shot up in SB last week ?

Did ya miss that HATE crime ?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Do tell...what is my version of religion?

-Christosterone

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Anger against Muslims who live peacefully is wrong and those people should be punished. But people blaming the media? Is our society that weak?

Maybe they should tell the viewers or listeners it is opinion and not fact, otherwise the weakest of minds will just use it as confirmation of their preconceived notions of what a person or religion is about.

To not do so, is irresponsible.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

-Christosterone

Oh you know, what you say about gays and Muslims.

Do you forget what you post? After all one is in this very thread.

link   

When people start in like this, it makes me want to draw Mohammed.

Don't like the tv?

Turn it off.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

Yeah it matters did ya miss that Christmas party that got shot up in SB last week ?

Did ya miss that HATE crime ?

What does that have to do with these individuals? Tell me?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Don't like the tv?

Turn it off.

I like TV very much because I can distinguish facts from fiction but others can't.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Don't like the tv?

Turn it off.

me too i get a visual

link   

Oh so now it's individuals?

What does that have to do with these individuals? Tell me?

link   
Islamophobia is going to go sky high.
Hatred breeds more hatred
When are people going to learn that

link   
a reply to: infolurker

Here are a few Mosque incidents in the last 30 days.

2015.12.09 Baghdad, Iraq 11 Killed 20 Injured
A holy warrior with a suicide vest detonates at a Shiite mosque, killing eleven

2015.11.26 Horipur, Bangladesh 1 Killed 3 Injured
Five terrorists enter a Shiite mosque and open fire on worshippers, killing a 70-year-old man.

2015.11.20 Baghdad, Iraq 10 Killed 28 Injured
Ten worshippers at a Shiite mosque are killed by a Sunni suicide bomber.

2015.11.20 Yousifiya, Iraq 2 Killed 9 Injured
Two worshippers are killed when radicals place a bomb at a rival mosque.

2015.11.13 Shibam, Yemen 3 Killed 14 Injured
Three people are left dead after terrorists bomb a rival mosque.

Linking to religionofpeace.com really? Don't you see the hypocrisy in doing that when you're one of the people who is constantly whining about how "Christians are being attacked!" in this country? I ask constantly for evidence in support of this BS only to met with deafening silence. Meanwhile, you're just demonstrating who is "attacking" who in the public discourse.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

And who appointed you high warden of the TV?

If it were really that big a problem, there would be masses of people running around who believed that the zombie apocalypse had already happened or that we were living in the Middle of a nihilistic medieval craphole called Westeros.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Kind of a useless post because I never once said that hate did not exist in other groups or that they did not incite violence.

I am pretty sure my OP is about Fox and the anti Muslims propaganda and what is happening as a result.

But if you can find where I stated that other groups do not spread hate, by all means go for it..

edit on 11-12-2015 by theonenonlyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I repeat ... who appointed you the high warden of TV?

And why is it a worse problem when Fox does it than when those other groups do it?

Might it be because you are sympathetic to those other groups, but to Fox?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

And who appointed you high warden of the TV?

If it were really that big a problem, there would be masses of people running around who believed that the zombie apocalypse had already happened or that we were living in the Middle of a nihilistic medieval craphole called Westeros.

Where did I appoint myself that?

I had no idea that asking about responsibility and propaganda would cause this much commotion?

link   

originally posted by: theonenonlyone

originally posted by: Christosterone

-Christosterone

Oh you know, what you say about gays and Muslims.

Do you forget what you post? After all one is in this very thread.

Is English your first language?
Hopefully not...as it would explain how/why you extrapolated my "version of religion" from comments regarding the beneficence of Islamist states...and I was definitely not being sarcastic...

While we send men to the moon, sharia states are enacting laws barring women from driving....
Those seem pretty equal, right?

-Christosterone

link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I think Muslims posting videos beheading, burning, shooting, slaughtering, raping and throwing gays off buildings PROBABLY does a lot more for that then the news organizations youre upset at.......

Just saying

The obvious difference here is that the people posting videos of beheadings (promoting that extremist ideology) are in foreign countries. Don't you think that's a difference or is everything anyone does excused by the actions of a those violent religious nuts?

Why can't we just all just agree that both things are bad?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I repeat ... who appointed you the high warden of TV?

And why is it a worse problem when Fox does it than when those other groups do it?

Might it be because you are sympathetic to those other groups, but to Fox?

Show me where I stated "worse" than anyone or anything else?

I am sympathetic to innocents becoming victims due to fear and propaganda being instilled in people by these groups.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I think Muslims posting videos beheading, burning, shooting, slaughtering, raping and throwing gays off buildings PROBABLY does a lot more for that then the news organizations youre upset at.......

Just saying

The obvious difference here is that the people posting videos of beheadings (promoting that extremist ideology) are in foreign countries. Don't you think that's a difference or is everything anyone does excused by the actions of a those violent religious nuts?

Why can't we just all just agree that both things are bad?

Exactly.

If you cannot see the difference between your own country and theirs than there is no helping you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join