It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good job Fox and anyone who spreads anyti Muslim propaganda

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that during the mad cow epidemic our government could track a single cow, born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she slept in the state of Washington? And, they tracked her calves to their stalls.
But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give each of them a cow.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: theonenonlyone

Maybe they get "riled up" because muslim extremists have come into our country or are being radicalized by that dopey religion (extreme faction), and have killed their fellow Americans, and our so-called leader has yet to go to SB and condemn the radical Islamic terroists. I would think people that get angry about such things really don't need a news channel to rile them up.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: theonenonlyone

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's not up to you to determine the level of information to everyone else.

This is what drives me nuts. I'm usually an easy going guy. But when people get their panties n a wad because of something they can turn off, then what else are we to assume other than you want to control the free expression of information and/or opinion.

Finally an answer to my original question.

You are of the thought that when violence and hate are done, that the people spreading it should not be held accountable. Does not mean you agree with it just that you think they should not be held responsible.

Violence and hate? You just want to punish people for having an opinion that is different from yours.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If in fact an American did this influenced by a reply to hat has happened in SB, etc., or even the media, they are adding fuel to the fire. That is exactly what this terror reign wants. It's fueling the deadly cycle.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I wouldn't normally just draw the prophet Mohammed. Not my thing.

But when people like the OP start in, it makes me want to pick up pen and paper and start sketching.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

And you truly do not know what is or is not a lie which is an intentional bid to deceive.

From your posts, I am assuming your an intelligent person.

At first I may not be able to tell a lie but that is what research is for. If people continue to talk about how bad a certain group is, I feel the need to look into it and see if what they are saying fact or fiction.

When it comes to Muslims or Islam, they sure as hell do have the radicals out there preaching hate..etc..but are they all doing it. My research and personal experience says no and that to spread the lie that you are to fear all Muslims is wrong.

For instance, Fox continues to harp on the lie that radical Muslims are the biggest threat to America, that is not true and stats can be looked into it, the biggest threat to Americans is mentally unstable people with guns and that has been proven time and time again. All the shootings speak for that fact. They ignore that and point out the one or two shootings by radicals Muslims in the past decade in order to spread this lie.

This part is for those who continue to show incidents from other countries....America is not the same and should not be held to the same standards as those countries.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
If in fact an American did this influenced by a reply to hat has happened in SB, etc., or even the media, they are adding fuel to the fire. That is exactly what this terror reign wants. It's fueling the deadly cycle.

Yes it is and is it really wrong for them to have the attitude that "if they want a fight, that is what they will damn well get".

Our government better get a handle on radicals in this country, the ones that have infiltrated and the ones that are being radicalized. It is not the pundits telling us this, it is our very own intelligence officials telling us. We are investigating more that 1000 ISIS related cases in our country.

Something is amiss and it is not going to take much more for the American people to get fed up with the open border policies, inept government-run bureaucratic failures, poor vetting processes that allow people like Tashfeen the Terror Lady to come into our home and kill our family of fellow Americans.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
I wouldn't be surprised if those right wing nut jobs had accounts on here.

IS there any proof of them being right wingers?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Maybe they get "riled up" because muslim extremists have come into our country or are being radicalized by that dopey religion (extreme faction), and have killed their fellow Americans, and our so-called leader has yet to go to SB and condemn the radical Islamic terroists. I would think people that get angry about such things really don't need a news channel to rile them up.

So you still buy into the lie that Muslims are the biggest threat to Americans? Totally disregarding the fact it was mentally ill people in the past decade that killed Americans?

Another example would be the Ebola craze. Did you buy into the lie that Ebola would wipe out most of America if they allow people in from certain countries?

How did that one work out?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Violence and hate? You just want to punish people for having an opinion that is different from yours.

For me, I would like people to be held accountable for their lies and propaganda if it results in acts of terror and yes that goes for ISIS. If someone spreads hate, like westboro and KKK and nothing really comes from it than of course they should not be punished for words.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Is the OP a joke? Surely he's not serious.

I'm with Xuenchen on this one. If not that, I wonder if they lost a loved one or a friend in that terrorist attack. I watch Fox as much as I do any other news station, and I have heard absolutely zero muslim-hating rhetoric. I have heard plenty of Islamic extremist hating, terror hating, but not muslim-hating. Maybe I missed it. Could someone post a link of muslim hating rhetoric?

Fox News (11/17/2015) - We're not Islamophobic, Mr. Obama, we just don't want to get blown up

I really want to believe that Islam is the religion of peace. I really do. But it’s hard to do when there is not overwhelming condemnation of the terrorist attacks from the majority of Muslims.

Where are the voices of the Muslims outraged that their faith has been hijacked? Where are the thousands of Muslims marching in the streets denouncing the terrorists? Where are they? Why have they chosen to remain silent?

Where are all the Christians denouncing shooting up Planned Parenthood? WHY HAVE THEY CHOSEN TO REMAIN SILENT? I'd reeeaaaaaaally like to believe that Christianity is a religion of peace, but how can I when I hear more people from < 1% of the population condemning religious violence from those who claim to be acting in the name of their faith then I hear from ~70% of population about terrorists of their faith.

See how that works?

Fox Business' Intelligence Report with Trish Regan (09/14/2015)

The September 14 broadcast of Fox Business' Intelligence Report with Trish Regan nonetheless invited Morgan on to stoke fears about President Obama's decision to increase the number of refugees displaced by the Syrian civil war who can resettle in the United States. Morgan made a number of conspiratorial and bigoted claims about Muslims to criticize the plan, asserting, "This is not a humanitarian hand that President Obama is extending, it is an open door to an enemy invasion."

She went on to claim that -- "according to extensive research presented on Fox News" -- "81 percent of mosques in America are advancing or promoting violence" and argued that Islam should be "declassified as a religion and reclassified as a terrorist organization"

During the segment, host Trish Regan mentioned that Morgan has banned Muslims from her business, but said nothing critical about the policy, instead using it to bolster Morgan's credibility, asking her, "you have to worry about guns getting into the hands of the wrong people, so when you look at the idea of President Obama bringing 10,000 refugees in, many of whom could be extreme Muslims, that worries you, yes?"

Morgan finished her appearance by suggesting that Americans may have to use guns against the refugees: "In America, unlike the other countries who are taking these refugees, I thank God that we have our Second Amendment, and our citizens have a right to bear arms to defend life. So at least we have that edge."

Fox & Friends (12/08/2015) Kilmeade with guest John Hajjar

KILMEADE: So, we have the rise of ISIS, we have Al Qaeda. We know that Bin Laden targeted us in 2001. We weren't bombing him. But yet in 2014, look at how the breakdown goes when it comes it hate crimes. 59 percent of the hate crimes, anti-Semitic. 14 percent anti-Islamic. Important. Look at the difference. 14 percent anti-Islamic. 6 percent anti-Catholic and 2.5 percent, 17 percent but 2.5 Protestant and other anti-Protestant. So, if you see those stats, why is the president including it in his speech?

HAJJAR: That's a great question to ask. You know, they've been creating, as I said, this victimhood status for Muslims for, you know, in conjunction with the Council of the American Islamic Relations (CAIR) and other Muslims groups such as Muslim Student Association, the Islamic Circle of North America, to really divert attention from what's going on. It's not been happening. And Islamophobia is really nothing but a myth. And you don't see the press calling for inquiries or the FBI calling for inquiries into anti-Semitic crimes, yet CAIR has been outspoken and they've really driven that point and they've succeeded. You know, in the Muslim community it's very, there's a lot of diversity. And people say that it's racist, Islamophobia is racist. Nothing could be further from the truth. Islam is not a race, it's a religion. And Muslims come to this country from over 50 countries, from West Africa all the way from the Middle East and into East Asia.

The takeaway here is obvious, Islamophobia is a myth (it's actually said). Furthermore, the Kilmeade deliberately leaves out all of the context. In 2014 (the year the stats are from), hate crimes against Jewish people were down about 3% from the previous year and hate crimes against Muslims (the second largest group) were up 14% from 2013.

Fox News treats anti-Semitism as a real problem (and it is) but dismisses Islamophobia as a myth (which it isn't). It also bears mention that hate crimes against Muslims in 2015 are expected to be drastically higher than 2014.

I could continue with this if you like, there's absolutely no shortage.

link   

For me, I would like people to be held accountable for their lies and propaganda if it results in acts of terror and yes that goes for ISIS. If someone spreads hate, like westboro and KKK and nothing really comes from it than of course they should not be punished for words.

You're being critical of a news agency. Some may consider what you are doing as spreading hate.

link   

Our government better get a handle on radicals in this country, the ones that have infiltrated and the ones that are being radicalized. It is not the pundits telling us this, it is our very own intelligence officials telling us. We are investigating more that 1000 ISIS related cases in our country.

I have seen your posts. You seem to only acknowledge violence in America when it is from radicals but ignore it when it comes from someone else. Why?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Ok.

1.) Violence already has its own descriptions and crimes. Things like assault, etc. What you want is to ascribe extra "badness" to a crime that was already bad because of the motive as if the assault suddenly is more serious because of why it was done. Either way, someone was assaulted.

2.) As to spreading it, you need to prove that there is an actual causal link. That the rhetoric directly caused someone to commit the crime and not their own decisions. Otherwise, while there may be a correlative link, that alone is no reason to try to shift culpability onto others who hold opinions with which you disagree and that you want to call "hateful."

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

We did?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I guess the same questions can be asked when Muslim-Americans gun down 30 innocent people at a conference room in San Bernardino, CA.

Asked of who? What are the American media outlets and who are the politicians who are spreading abject hatred and fear of non-Muslims?

Pretending to not see that something exists does not mean it doesn't exist.

If you have not seen the propaganda being spread then where do you live, under a rock?

The irony of your post......I just can't

Bwahaha

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
hey....I'm not sure anyone really knows the Koran ....like the part that says any Koran follower that doesn't also follow the original writings of Moses....is not a true follower.......sura 2 136

. Believe in all that was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the tribes, and that which Moses and Jesus received (2: 136*).
edit on 11-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

And How is "Fox News" implicated?

Did someone shout "Allahu Fox News" while doing these acts?

Not understanding.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

In terms of national security, radical Muslims are because they are an organized force.

Mentally ill lone wolf shooters, while also an internal threat that needs to be addressed are not an organized, coordinated force.

The first has the potential to carry on a guerilla war within the borders of the country. Random mentally ill people do not.

So, yes, in that assessment, Islamic jihadist forces are a bigger threat.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Fox News (11/17/2015) - We're not Islamophobic, Mr. Obama, we just don't want to get blown up

Yo what's wrong with being a bombphobe ?

edit on 11-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join