It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good job Fox and anyone who spreads anyti Muslim propaganda

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: theonenonlyone

I repeat ... who appointed you the high warden of TV?

And why is it a worse problem when Fox does it than when those other groups do it?

Might it be because you are sympathetic to those other groups, but to Fox?

That's right, if anyone points out that in our country, there are American media outlets and politicians promoting extremist ideology and thereby fostering extremism among those who would attack American citizens in their own country, that person is labeled sympathetic of Muslims terrorists/extremism.

Yeah, keep pretending that there's no "out of control political correctness" on the Right while you're clearly demonstrating it.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: infolurker

Here are a few Mosque incidents in the last 30 days.

2015.12.09 Baghdad, Iraq 11 Killed 20 Injured
A holy warrior with a suicide vest detonates at a Shiite mosque, killing eleven

2015.11.26 Horipur, Bangladesh 1 Killed 3 Injured
Five terrorists enter a Shiite mosque and open fire on worshippers, killing a 70-year-old man.

2015.11.20 Baghdad, Iraq 10 Killed 28 Injured
Ten worshippers at a Shiite mosque are killed by a Sunni suicide bomber.

2015.11.20 Yousifiya, Iraq 2 Killed 9 Injured
Two worshippers are killed when radicals place a bomb at a rival mosque.

2015.11.13 Shibam, Yemen 3 Killed 14 Injured
Three people are left dead after terrorists bomb a rival mosque.

Linking to religionofpeace.com really? Don't you see the hypocrisy in doing that when you're one of the people who is constantly whining about how "Christians are being attacked!" in this country? I ask constantly for evidence in support of this BS only to met with deafening silence. Meanwhile, you're just demonstrating who is "attacking" who in the public discourse.

Is the information presented factual?
In 2014 the BBC vetted the list of Islamic terror attacks for a single month and found that TROP under counted the number of attacks by two-thirds and the deaths by half.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

originally posted by: theonenonlyone

originally posted by: Christosterone

Do tell...what is my version of religion?

-Christosterone

Oh you know, what you say about gays and Muslims.

Do you forget what you post? After all one is in this very thread.

Is English your first language?
Hopefully not...as it would explain how/why you extrapolated my "version of religion" from comments regarding the beneficence of Islamist states...and I was definitely not being sarcastic...

While we send men to the moon, sharia states are enacting laws barring women from driving....
Those seem pretty equal, right?

-Christosterone

Typical response..insult than try make a point..

What another country does should have any relevance to what Americans do because North America is supposed to be better.

When your country stops having mass shootings than you can have a holier than though attitude..

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
To put this in a nutshell.

Fox News Critics think only their propaganda should be allowed.

Kinda like what the nazi did going around burning books they didn't like.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Here are a few Mosque incidents in the last 30 days.

2015.12.09 Baghdad, Iraq 11 Killed 20 Injured
A holy warrior with a suicide vest detonates at a Shiite mosque, killing eleven

2015.11.26 Horipur, Bangladesh 1 Killed 3 Injured
Five terrorists enter a Shiite mosque and open fire on worshippers, killing a 70-year-old man.

2015.11.20 Baghdad, Iraq 10 Killed 28 Injured
Ten worshippers at a Shiite mosque are killed by a Sunni suicide bomber.

2015.11.20 Yousifiya, Iraq 2 Killed 9 Injured
Two worshippers are killed when radicals place a bomb at a rival mosque.

2015.11.13 Shibam, Yemen 3 Killed 14 Injured
Three people are left dead after terrorists bomb a rival mosque.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Wonderful posts..and how does comparing America to those countries help you in anyway?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Why can't we just all just agree that both things are bad?

Because the Republican media hasn't told them that it is.

Notice how the Republicans don't cry so much anymore about illegal Mexican immigrants and the threads on that have pretty much evaporated?

Right now the hot button issue for the Republicans are Muslims and Islam so the Republicans and the "not" Republicans on here are grabbing right onto that bandwagon

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

When people start in like this, it makes me want to draw Mohammed.

Don't like the tv?

Turn it off.

I like TV very much because I can distinguish facts from fiction but others can't.

So we have to dumb down society to the lowest common denominator?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't think I said anything about that.

I did say there is plenty of love to go around here.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Oh so now it's individuals?

What does that have to do with these individuals? Tell me?

OK are you even in the right thread..

Just to remind you, i gave two incidents of Muslims being targeted by bigots and than asked the question should the media and people that spread anti Muslim propaganda be held responsible?

Yes these individuals, please show me where these people attacked were a part of the massacre last week?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

Immigration period is a hot button. Maybe those threads haven't been as prominent because of what happened in SB? Just a guess.

Before that, it was flooded with threads about Colorado Springs, not immigration.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Wow you really are the king/queen of spin..

At no point did I ever say, only their propaganda should be shut down.

I remember you in a thread complaining of someone turning what you said into a "false narrative" of what you actually said.

Again I say "pot meet kettle"

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I think Muslims posting videos beheading, burning, shooting, slaughtering, raping and throwing gays off buildings PROBABLY does a lot more for that then the news organizations youre upset at.......

Just saying

The obvious difference here is that the people posting videos of beheadings (promoting that extremist ideology) are in foreign countries. Don't you think that's a difference or is everything anyone does excused by the actions of a those violent religious nuts?

Why can't we just all just agree that both things are bad?

of course we agree

link   

Oh so now it's individuals?

What does that have to do with these individuals? Tell me?

OK are you even in the right thread..

Just to remind you, i gave two incidents of Muslims being targeted by bigots and than asked the question should the media and people that spread anti Muslim propaganda be held responsible?

Yes these individuals, please show me where these people attacked were a part of the massacre last week?

Why?

The only ones who made any decisions to do what was done were the ones who did it. They hold responsibility. Any attempts to try to make anyone else responsible is just an attempt to attack speech.

If anti-Muslim rhetoric "caused" this, then BLM caused those officers to be executed. It's that simple.

You start riding down that path and the 1st Amendment goes away PDQ. I don't want to live in that country. So how about the people who did this are the ones who did that, end of sentence?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Is the information presented factual?
In 2014 the BBC vetted the list of Islamic terror attacks for a single month and found that TROP under counted the number of attacks by two-thirds and the deaths by half.

www.bbc.com...

The information you posted bore no relevance to the topic of this thread. The only reason that you think it does is because you have a religious bias against Muslims. None of the attacks you excerpted happened in the West, let alone the US.

What exactly do you think the argument you were making was? That it's okay that terrorists firebombed a mosque in America, filled with American Muslims because some other terrorists in another country attacked Muslims?

Does that make any sense at all?

So firstly, the excerpted information was irrelevant. Secondly, regardless of the accuracy of the information contained in that excerpt, "TROP" isn't a site that is simply reporting statistics on terrorism/violence relating to Islam, is it? I'm sure I could find some statistics on Stormfront that were factually accurate (unlike the meme with the horrendously inaccurate crime stats that Trump's people tweeted for him) but I sure as hell wouldn't link to the site. Would you?

Of course not because I'm sure you see them as hate mongers but you lack the objectivity to see how what you're doing is in the same vein.
edit on 2015-12-11 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

So critics of Fox news are now Nazi Book Burners and Propagandists???

Ok. Got it.

Take your meds.

You know even if what you said was correct, which it isn't, but if it was that still wouldn't change the fact that Fox News is also propaganda too. All it means is that both sides are propaganda. So pointing fingers at the other side doesn't excuse your side from wrong doings.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Well, if we're not allowing Fox propaganda anymore, I better not see MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, and all the other alphabet news networks because they aren't any different. Propaganda with a different spin is still propaganda.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Yep I noticed that is MO of that poster. You say something and he will post something he thinks equates to the same thing.

Still stuck in playground rules of debating, two wrongs make a right.
edit on 11-12-2015 by theonenonlyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Well, if we're not allowing Fox propaganda anymore, I better not see MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, and all the other alphabet news networks because they aren't any different. Propaganda with a different spin is still propaganda.

Fine with me.

I get all my news from the one and only source for the truth. Crystal Ball and Magic 8-Ball.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Another spinner. Please show where anyone is asking that Fox propaganda not be allowed ?
edit on 11-12-2015 by theonenonlyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Really I couldn't see it from all the bigots targeting Fox News.

Maybe there will be film at 11.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join