It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100,000 troops, including Americans to be deployed in W.Iraq

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Well folks, it seems that the writing is on the wall. The U.S. along with other criminal governments are going to deploy over 100,000 troops, including 10,000 Americans into Western Iraq. This has way more to do with bringing down Assad, than fighting ISIS, or is it ISIL, oh wait, maybe just IS. Anyway, you all know this is just another push towards all out WW3. I don't understand why this is happening. You know that the Kurds will be wiped out, Assad will be wiped out, and maybe the Sunnis. I wonder wonder what Russia thinks of this?
100,000 troops to be deployed to Iraq
edit on 12/10/2015 by lspilot6946 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

The politician said the plan was announced to the Iraqi government during a visit by US Senator John McCain.

That creep is going to get us all killed.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
"why do they hate us?"

well let me give you 100000 new reasons why.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Why do we need to send our sons and daughters fight another war in that region, plz stay safe out there people.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: lspilot6946

ISIS (ISIL, IS) is winning, is growing, is advancing. They are not being contained. They are not being defeated.

The US efforts in bombing hospitals and weddings hasn't succeeded in defeating them. I wonder if the 100K will be required to win hearts and minds and combat global warming as well.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Since when has a single US senator the power to authorise troop deployments?

This is an Iraqi MP's claim about what he was told. Until anything more official or credible surfaces seems a bit of a non story.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Why do we need to send our sons and daughters fight another war in that region…

Same '"region", same war.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Wait, why?

Why are they sending so many troops into Iraq?

+12 more 
link   
John Mccain is a traitor a fraud and undeserving of any kind of power. Eff him and his BS stories about his pow time. He's a self important asshole that needs to go away along with the rest of the lingering dinosaurs attempting to run this country for their own interests.

+12 more 
link   
I'm confused I thought that the US spent 500 million training those 5 guys to fight ISIS. When are they gonna start pulling their weight??
Goddamn joke.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Yes, yet another prediction of mine come true. I knew this would happen. That is just the beginning.

This could be a war where there is an established front line with the opportunity for sacrifices of young people from a whole wealth of nations.

Well done politicians. Such fine diplomats you are. What a total manufactured scam this is, just like those other two horrific wars.

Scam 1, Scam 2 and now possibly Scam 3 (I refer to them as #ups).

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
Wait, why?

Because from there they'll be in a better position to attack Assad. The ISIS bs is just a cover.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
Wait, why?

Another Desert Shield? Pre staging to move somewhere… since we already occupy Iraq, then, two guesses.

The official line is to fight ISIS. Just reverse that, to train ISIS and send them into Syria. Assad still hasn't gone.

Liveleak

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Why do we need to send our sons and daughters fight another war in that region, plz stay safe out there people.

We're not sending them, the Governments are sending them and you can bet your life none of their children will be involved.

100,000 coalition, there was talk Russia was forming a coalition of 150,000 troops, is this still happening?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Whelp, expect ISIS 2.0 (I mean Alqeada 3.0 since ISIS is essentially Alqeada 2.0) to appear in 7-8 years from now after we've cleared ISIS out. Then everyone will tell us that THAT time we definitely need to put boots on the ground for them because they are that much worse. And the same song continues to play on the jukebox. I wish we'd break that record...
edit on 10-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

So ten thousand US service members will be backing up 90,000 troops from UAE nations and other regional players.

But as I have made clear several times since the war on terror began, getting rid of fanatical organisations with an origin in guerrilla warfare, will NEVER be achieved with massed troop mobilisations. The ONLY way IS will ever be wiped out, is with coordinated operations, operations so black, so invisible to the public, and those on the ground, that no one knows what has happened, until the dead are passed from this world, and the organisation gutted. Silenced pistols, knives, and sabotage, as well as assassination by sniper. These are the tools which will work, and tanks, planes, bombs, artillery, masses of troops... They will not. The scalpel must be used, because the hammer already failed.

There is no sense to any of this, and it is deeply suspicious.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

No see, THIS time Vietnam won't be a failure.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yes, and by the same token, if I work really hard at it, I will earn a million by the spring (I have about £20 in the bank).

Follow the money. Who stands to profit this time, which arms manufacturers didn't make a bunch last time, or made less than others. Whose pockets need fluffing, and got left out of the last batch of madness? Something is off here, like a ten day old corpse in the sun.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

There is no sense to any of this, and it is deeply suspicious.

Yah, world domination doesn't make any sense. You gotta be some kind of utra control freak to want to run everybody and everything.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Also take a look at two of the wonderful countries contributing to this farce Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

www.breitbart.com...

An absolute # storm of a debacle when two of the four countries mentioned have funded the supposed ones the are "after".(ISIS)
edit on 10-12-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join