It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Crime Scene get Moved during San Bernandino tragedy?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Yeah that's a possibility. Didn't think of that. Where im from they stop and put it back in pretty much the same spot it was picked up. However it appears there's a bit more space between the houses in the photo than the houses in my neighborhood so that extra space could allow them to not stop and save some time.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I have been studying it more and now realize the weird road is probably a tripod in the immediate foreground. Still the other questions are valid.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: alorva
1. Do they allow power lines to grow directly through large bushy trees in California? Also, why are these trees absent in half the photos including aerial shots?

The power lines are metres away from the trees, and the trees are not absent.

How do you explain it not being in certain photos but right by the police in another?

It does not move, just it is obscured by cars etc. in some shots.

It is also in some photos and not others, including being absent in aerials.

It also does not move, it is not seen in some shots due to its location and the pictures being taken through a telephoto lens, which tends to flatten things.

the road that blasts right down the middle of the picket fence in this photo.

That is a camera tripod....

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I already noticed the road and shadows were a tripod.

The sunlight on the power line is not consistent with the one in front of another tree right beside it. Which makes it appear to disappear into the tree. The sunlight should light up all the way down the power line just like the other three rows in the photo. If it's in front of the tree there should be nothing blocking the sun where it disappears, right, I mean since it's in front of the tree and all. Not really buying it. If you care to look at the photo again the power lines going parallel to the sidewalk are in front of the tree on the left of the photo but disappear. You say the power lines are clearly going in front of the tree. Excuse me but how is that possible when the next utility pole that it connects to is obviously behind the tree? Either it's going through the tree or bad Photoshopping. Again I ask, do they allow power lines to go through large trees in California? Kind of a hazard ya know.

Either way you can't deny the mailbox and hydrant aren't missing in some photos and not others. Where is the mailbox or hydrant in the OP's original set of photos? There are several photos showing both sides of the trash can with no mailbox or hydrant. Why do they show up in other photos. I will do side by sides if necessary but the comparisons are in the OP. If you want to come back with "they were hidden by the trash can" then don't bother. They are obviously absent in several photos taken from the air and on the right side of the trash can.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Where is the mailbox and hydrant here. There is no obscuration by any vehicles or the trashcan in either photo.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Either it's going through the tree or bad Photoshopping.

Neither, just you not understanding perspective.

Where is the mailbox or hydrant in the OP's original set of photos?

It is not near the SUV, again you do not understand perspective, especially when taken with a telephoto lens.

There are several photos showing both sides of the trash can with no mailbox or hydrant. Why do they show up in other photos. ...They are obviously absent in several photos taken from the air and on the right side of the trash can.

Have a look in google streetview, they are not right next to the trashcan, so of course they are absent, they are not in the camera view.
www.google.ca...@34.0775477,-117.2490456,3a,75y,225.17h,82.77t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1srnVXP0CPtDSjAzCQLjQ8Xg!2e0!5s20110801T000000!7i13312!8i6 656
edit on 10-12-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Still no huge yellow hydrant or large white mailbox

Now here it is, seemingly right beside the cop. This can only be explained away by willful ignorance or bad Photoshopping. I choose 2=2=4, not 5.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Still no huge yellow hydrant or large white mailbox

Because they are not in that picture, have a look at streetview and you will see where they are...

Now here it is, seemingly right beside the cop.

No, they are not beside the cop, have a look at streetview and you will see where they are...

This can only be explained away by willful ignorance

The willful ignorance of someone who will not look in streetview, and does not know a telephoto lens tends to flatten pictures!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I just joined ATS. Been reading for 9 years on here. I didn't join to to argue. I can see just fine. I don't want to hear about perspective when it has nothing to do with the mailbox and hydrant being completely missing. Done arguing with you about the hydrant and mailbox. The photos that have no hydrant and mailbox are conclusive.

Are you saying that the power line starts in front of the tree and goes in front of it? That's impossible. Look at the next utility pole. Its behind the tree and then the power line starts going parallel to the side walk again from behind the tree. I'm done arguing that with you. It seems I am not the one with a perspective problem when you can't acknowledge the next utility pole is absolutely behind the big tree.

I haven't even mentioned problems like the white lines in the road being different, it's not perspective either, they are clearly different patterns, or who cleaned up that bloody mess without leaving a stain, or why was all the stuff marked where it laid if the cops are the ones who tossed everything into the road. Why would you mark evidence where it lays when you just through it there.

So many questions.

Your google map link went nowhere, i will find it, it's been posted already.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Please send the link of the street view because the only thing resembling this spot on this street has no mailbox or hydrant.

www.google.ca...@34.0775488,-117.2482223,3a,75y,187.55h,79.66t/data=!3m7!1e1 !3m5!1sUiJ4kiNIO5lrh0aTpB8Qeg!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo3.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DUiJ4kiNIO5lrh0aTpB8Qeg%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gp s%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D48.79631%26pitch%3D0!7i13312!8i6656!4m2!3m1!1s0x80dcab6d02127e43:0xfbce423a345abb28

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Also, Richardson St. is no where near that white fence on google maps. I believe that's been mentioned. It's not adding up. On Google earth there are no big trees, no slew of power lines everywhere, no yellow hydrant, but there is a mail box, just to the left of the gate right where it should be, not in the middle or near the end of a long picket fence.

Its obviously the fence is the one in the crime scene photos, as a member mentioned on page 1, it has the same skinny tree right by the gate and its the only identical fence on the whole street up to Richardson, which is blocks away, not the next turn. But all this other stuff in the photos is not there.

I guess that's perspective from camera lense effect also? Hogwash...

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Please send the link of the street view because the only thing resembling this spot on this street has no mailbox or hydrant.

Here it is again, it shows the hydrant....
www.google.ca...@34.0775477,-117.2490456,3a,75y,225.17h,82.77t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1srnVXP0CPtDSjAzCQLjQ8Xg!2e0!5s20110801T000000!7i13312!8i6 656

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Your link again just showed me a map of the US again, absolutely nothing. Have you follwed the street view yet that I showed you? Perhaps the Youtube video Seaworthy posted about 3/4 the way down page five, no hydrant, no mailbox, no big trees, no Richardson St. They do fly by Richardson St. and show how far this house is that it's ridiculous it's even in the background.

You should just go to page one and hit the google link, it puts you right in front of the fence.
Weren't you just busting my balls about not looking at the street. Anyway If you go to the google link on page one and follow it down the street you can't come to any other viable solution than these pics are bogus.

Or please find an actual link to the hydrant.

On the mailbox, if you imply that a camera is making the mailbox to the right at the neighbors, on google street, is the one beside the officer than I'd like to see another photo that does the same thing because if its that big and that far away it must be a mailbox the size of Volkswagen. But somehow the camera didn't make the cruiser on the other side of the vehicle look super pancaked into the photo. But it's not the neighbors mailbox in the photo.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Your link again just showed me a map of the US again, absolutely nothing.

Let us see, open full link, and we find google streetview with the hydrant in the middle of the picture!

Or please find an actual link to the hydrant.

Already posted!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Your links go to a blank google earth. The SeaWorthy video is a flyover that doesnt't show a lot of things that are in some of the picture including a hydrant.

The link on page one that I copied for you goes to that street but it's not a perfect view like the link on page one. You can walk all the way down the street and look for the mythical hydrant, it's not there. There is no hydrant and until you prove otherwise you just lost this unfortunate debate to a rookie.

I have provided plenty of evidence of trickery and out of place photographic anomalies and your only seemingly legitimate but wrong claim is lense effects.

I joined because I saw this thread dying and in the Skunk works. It deserved more attention. I have served my purpose. Obama is right, there is a pattern, a pattern of the media portraying 2+2=5 after every single shooting tradgedy. I don't play that game sir.

Have a nice evening, nice debating with you Hellobruce.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'll throw one more fact out there. On google street there is a hydrant..... It's yellow..... but it's 3 houses and 2 mailboxes away. Look at the officers distance from the curb and how many concrete segments, where the groove the concrete so it cracks evenly, there are by where his his right leg is near the curb to the hydrant, two, maybe three? The mail box is between them so it has to be even closer. So there is still no hydrant at this location, hell, why would there be when there is one 3 houses down, and a mail box that comes and goes. Peculiar.....

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Your links go to a blank google earth.

Not if you post t6he whole link, it goes to the hydrant!

There is no hydrant

Apart from the one my link goes to!

I have provided plenty of evidence of trickery and out of place photographic anomalies

No, you have posted evidence you have never used a telephoto lens, and cannot follow a link!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
when i zoom into you link it takes me to Winnipeg. Here's the address your link provides,try it, it shows nothing.

www.google.ca...@49.891235,-97.15369,3z

The one on page one show your hydrant, impossibly far away from the scene. We are talking 3 house, 3drive ways, and 2 mail boxes away but you can sit there and say that there it is, that's it without providing any evidence.

All you keep parroting is telephoto lense which has no effect on the mail box and hydrant right by the cop and SUV based on the photo I last posted. If you look at his right leg compared to the curb and the size of the mail box between him and the hydrant, they should be prominent in all of the photos except a couple from straight on possibly. But we have aerial footage, google Earth, google street, and photographic evidence that the mail box and hydrant are in some photos but not in others, including the news chopper.

Please watch SeaWorthy's video and then honestly tell me you see a mailbox, hydrant, or even a body in the road. Or Richardson St being the next intersection.

For being on here so long you are not very good at this. Deny Ignorance right. That's why I'm here. At this point I'm assuming you are not looking at the evidence objectively and therefor there is no more logic to this conversation. Telephoto lense, telephoto lense, whatever you have to tell yourself. Telephoto lenses don't install mail boxes and hydrants 10-15 feet from an SUV in a crime scene. That's stretching it in my opinion, it looks like he could hit his elbow on that mailbox, by the way, google street shows the mail box to that house to the left of the gate, where it should be, not where its been shopped in.

Good evening and good night,

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: alorva
hydrant/mailboxes could be hidden by the picket fence?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

when i zoom into you link it takes me to Winnipeg. Here's the address your link provides,try it, it shows nothing.

www.google.ca...@49.891235,-97.15369,3z

That is not the whole link, try again!

The one on page one show your hydrant, impossibly far away from the scene.

Again, perspective due to use of a telephoto lens

All you keep parroting is telephoto lens which has no effect on the mail box and hydrant right by the cop

Yes it does, as they are NOT right by the cop, again have a look at streetview!

the mail box and hydrant are in some photos but not in others,

Why should they be in all photo's, as they are not next to the SUV!

Telephoto lenses don't install mail boxes and hydrants 10-15 feet from an SUV in a crime scene.

They are NOT 10-15 feet away, have a look at streetview....

it looks like he could hit his elbow on that mailbox,

Which is what telephoto lens do, they flatten pictures!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join