It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Crime Scene get Moved during San Bernandino tragedy?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I will post the pictures below - but it appears that there were 2 different crime scenes, both with the black, bullet-riddled SUV that was being driven by Syed and Tashfeen.

In the first set of pictures, notice the long white-picket fence, BLUE garbage bin, no visible cars parked close to the SUV.

In the 2nd set of pictures, I see mailboxes, a red car (some other cars as well), and "Richardson" on the street sign at the intersection behind. The photos where we can see "Richardson St." must be in this general area www.google.com...

Why would there be two different crime scenes?

I also noticed some of the officers were smiling/joking in one of the photos with two cops walking side-by-side to the right of the SUV.

The yellow crime scene tape also appears to be closer to the black SUV (perpendicular to the parked vehicle) in later pictures -this Could be because the pic with the tape closer to the SUV was put up AFTER the earlier photos, OR it could be a SEPARATE crime scene. So that COULD be either, but the other details/contradictions are more odd to me.

Take a look at the photos and let me know what you guys think. I'm very curious to hear your thoughts.

First Set of Photos

(Here you can clearly see reddish/brownish-colored siding on a house close to the SUV to the left in the background)

Second Set of Photos (ALSO note the Yellow Fire Hydrant VERY CLOSE to the black SUV in one of these pictures - this is OBVIOUSLY not in the first Crime Scene, since there are photos taken from much further away and no yellow hydrant near the SUV in those pictures!

I also found this photo which appears to be the crime scene from much further away (black SUV with hood open and red parked care are visible in the unfocused background):

PS this is NOT meant to be disrespectful to anyone, and I'm not saying nobody died/ this didn't happen. This is a huge tragedy and loss of innocent life is always a sensitive subject. I'm just trying to look into these details to find out more. After all, where would we be if we took every story for face value? There's TOO much of that going on with the general public as it is...
edit on 9-12-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
id say its the same scene,because of the shatter pattern on the drivers window is exactly the same inn both pics where its well visible.If they had tried to move the suv to stage another scene,the glass would have fallen away,IMO. The arm shot,i have no idea as I have very little knowledge on firearms and their effects due to calibre.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I will say...a lot about this is not adding up.

There was the article posted about people seeing 3 tactically dressed dudes with assault rifles.

Then the video about the lawyer claiming that one of the "2 confirmed" suspects was a female and weighed 90lbs and had zero military training.

They found the husband and wife handcuffed and shot up in the back of the SUV.

The location of the shooting had a higher amount of active shooter drills recently.

I'm just doing a summary based on memory - but I agree things just don't add up.

I'm not sure if I fully buy that they moved the crime scene. The second batch of photos were taken with a telephoto lens which compresses space and makes things appear in inaccurate distances.

But S&F for posing the question and a valid one given the oddity of this whole thing.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Apparently this woman's wound is from a 5.56mm bullet, but looks like something of the .22 caliber

You do know that a 5.56 is a .223, right?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The pics are not zoomed out enough for me to agree- the wound however; there is very little difference on the entry wound from a 556 compared to a .22- the EXIT wound however...... wow

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No, I did not but mathematically it does make sense.

Thank you for pointing that out!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I suspect that both sets of photos are from the same crime scene. Both sets of photos feature the same glass breakage patterns on the door windows of the SUV's.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Good point about the door-windows shatter patterns.

I still am not finding anything with the yellow fire hydrant (in the photos from far away), even though it is clearly visible (and somewhat close to the Black SUV) in the later pictures.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Yes, these ones tally ok. They are the same.

It is the fact that the zoom is in operation in the 2nd set. The shots are being taken some distance away beyond the cordoned off area. It plays the trick of scrunching distance all together with the focus on the subject.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I still am not finding anything with the yellow fire hydrant (in the photos from far away), even though it is clearly visible (and somewhat close to the Black SUV) in the later pictures.

The hydrant looks to be close to the utility pole with the yellow stripes. Poles are typically spaced 125' apart and in the first picture you can see the lines but the poles are obviously out of sight to the left and right.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Clearly they are two different crime scenes. check the white dotted line in the road.

Weird

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm also looking at the mailbox in the second set. There's a mailbox very close on the passenger side in the second set, it's on the other side of the street in the first.

edit on 9-12-2015 by Mr Headshot because: Odd

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Wondering, again, how this would happen with the live coverage from overhead helos being broadcast. News choppers were overheard for quite some time, in addition to media on the ground, so I'm not sure how they could have thrown down all those evidence markers, debris, and spatter and then recreated it elsewhere in an identical manner without anybody noticing that hey wait a tick, they're moving everything....

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

The bodies are also odd, some with them handcuffed and heads off the pavement some with them spread flat and clearly dead and one with the head blown away. Some with the blood spot some without, confusing.

This picture before they took anything out of the SUV, where are the bodies and the guns they had on them? I thought the one got out and I saw a photo with one gun on the curb, can't find that one now. Probably just the whole timeline is confusing.

Did anyone else see the video the guy made from his home of the very slow speed chase from the shooter's home with their flashers on barely moving followed by a ton of cops before the shots started? I can't find it again I think it was on a thread here.

Here is that mailbox but no hydrant, still wrong looking no poles no cross street.

This one confuses me, is the body in shorts, did they drag it there?

edit on 9-12-2015 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

a reply to: hiddenNZ

Good point about the door-windows shatter patterns.

I have to say I agree with you and your OP. It looks like two different crime scenes.

The mailbox next to the trash can is absent from the first set of pics.

Compared to:

(And many other things say we are seeing two different scenes...the trees, light posts. Yep. Different.

Wonderful observation, OP. S&Fs.)
edit on 9-12-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Not sure when the photos were taken for Street View on Google Maps but I just went all up and down Richardson St. in Redlands, CA and couldn't find the stretch with white picket fences anywhere

One of the mailboxes in the photos looked like it said "807" so I tried looking up 807 Richardson St but no luck.
edit on 9-12-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I don't see your point. a .223 is significantly bigger than a .22

Regardless of all of that this is the same crime scene.

Cars inside the yellow tape (red corolla) was probably told to move his/her car since they were not involved. The white picket fence and trash can are in all the pictures. The only picture you can't see the trash can in is the profile picture of the car. The trash can is behind the passenger side rear quarter fender being blocked in the photo. Richardson (street sign) is also in all the photos. You just can't see them in all of the photos due to the different camera angles.
edit on 9-12-2015 by slapjacks because: did that wrong

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Google map

This looks like the white fence from the first set of pics. Has the tall skinny tree and everything
edit on 9-12-2015 by ozmnpo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

There's a digit obscured by a mailbox. It's 1807. That area had a brick fence around a grassy area and a house with what looks like a white wrought iron fence, which is what is on street view. Looking at the other side of the street in both your pictures and street view, you can see a chain link fence and a fence with thin metal rails across from 1807.

Street view pics are six months old. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that the area homeowners association or something similar made the brick wall come down and the white picket fence go up, since that's the style of fencing one sees most of in that part of the street. And by "style" I mean white with thin rails, as opposed to brick and not white.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ozmnpo

You got it for sure. That is definitely the fence and house in the original shots. If you turn the view in google maps you can see richardson street as well.

However Richardson street looks a lot further away in the google maps view. From second set of crime scene photos it looks like Richardson is a lot closer to the SUV.

In google maps I counted about 13 or 14 houses between the first crime scene photos and richardson street.
Second set of crime scene photos looks like you can only fit about 5, but the picture with the red car in has the same fence as good maps. The fences match up.

I think its just a difference of perspective and camera quality.

edit: actually I'm not sure the second set of pictures seems much closer to richardson street than the first set of pictures. Very weird
edit on 9-12-2015 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

edit again: the neighbors fences do match up in both pictures. Also the number of phone poles seem to match up too. I think its the difference of camera quality and lens used
edit on 9-12-2015 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join