It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enrique Marquez - The friend of the shooters- It's time to stop worrying about Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well, while the media and the social media and even the White House want you talking about Der Fuhrur Trump and his plans against Islam, there is a key component that is not at the forefront that shows the terror attack has multiple layers and is far from over.

Enrique Marquez is the neighbor of Farook who, according to officials, purchased the guns used in the case. If you dig further, you will find that he also studied Islam with Farook. If you go farther, you will also find that he was a childhood friend of the shooter. Go further and he is married to Farook's brothers wife's sister. He had also converted to Islam and attended the same mosque. He shot guns with them. He was witness to Farooks marriage. His name was found on a list in the house.

He checked himself into a Mental facility the day of the shooting it seems but there is nothing to say he is in custody. WHY NOT?

Now, if he was a neighbor, could he actually be the #3 that was there the day of the shooting? If any of you were listening to the live feeds they stated that they were after a Hispanic male. They had this guys name that day.

Link

Now, read the article and see how many times you can find contradiction in the statements. Please post if you find them...

As federal officials scour the backgrounds of the couple who went on a terrorist rampage here last week, they are looking carefully at Enrique Marquez, a childhood friend and relation by marriage of the husband, Syed Rizwan Farook. It was Mr. Marquez, 24, who bought the two assault rifles that Mr. Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, used to carry out the attack, which killed 14 people and wounded 21 others.

Mr. Marquez, who works at a Walmart store, bought the weapons legally in 2011 or 2012 and either gave or sold them to Mr. Farook, federal officials said. Investigators have spoken with Mr. Marquez and were keeping close tabs on him; although they have not named him as a suspect, they believe he has knowledge about the Farook family and its recent activities.

edit on 12pm31pmf0000002015-12-09T12:49:50-06:001250 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 12pm31pmf0000002015-12-09T13:57:17-06:000117 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
He was farooks brothers husband? Doesn't sound like Islam to me.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Headshot

That does seem odd. Neither were thrown off a rooftop either.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Sure it does, they practice "man on man love" in the middle east all over all the time.

"Women are for breeding, men and boys are for fun"

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Headshot

He married Syed Farrok's wife's sister. It was a sham marriage so she could get a green card. Nobody ever saw them together.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

He married Syed Farrok's wife's sister. It was a sham marriage so she could get a green card. Nobody ever saw them together.

"No need to thank me...some day I'll need a favor from you, brother." - something like that? I don't know whether you have that on good evidence, but if true, it could be as simple (and stupid on his part) as that. Somehow I doubt he'd go along with it though, even if it meant ultimately being deported.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

From NBC

Marquez, along with Farook and Malik, attended the mosque, officials have said. In 2014, records show, Marquez married a woman named Mariya Chernykh — the sister of Tatiana Farook, who is married to Syed Rizwan Farook’s brother, Syed Raheel Farook.

Both Tatiana and Syed Raheel Farook were witnesses at the ceremony, according to public records. Enrique Marquez and Mariya Chernykh also listed their home address as the same one belonging to Syed Raheel Farook and his father.

www.nbcnews.com... 34fd4e6f5de5d5981646bfdf3a

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: forkedtongue

Sure it does, they practice "man on man love" in the middle east all over all the time.

"Women are for breeding, men and boys are for fun"

I believe the quote you're looking for is "men are for recreation, women are for procreation."

Which still doesn't explain gay marriage between Muslims, as the typo in the OP makes it sound.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
TMZ is reporting this:

Specifically, Enrique Marquez, whose home was raided over the weekend and was being questioned by federal investigators on Tuesday, became married last year to Mariya Chernykh, whose sister is married to Farook's older brother, Raheel Farook.
Read more at Reuterswww.reuters.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23
These bogus marriages have been going on forever, they have even made Hollywood movies about them.

So why wasn't our on the ball, genius, Homeland Security not aware of the vunerabi!ity of that bull crap finance Visa program the shooters took advantage of?

I forgot. They were too busy smelling our shoes and looking at the x-ray photos of US citizens boarding planes.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Sorry, I changed it....

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
ABC is reporting this:

“Michael G. Stone, a friend of Marquez from the local punk rock scene, told ABC News Marquez is funny and “really easy going.” Stone too was shocked by the recent news – but he remembered Marquez had said something at a party months ago that took on a new light after the attack last week.”

“He said something along the lines of, ‘There’s a lot of Muslims in our own backyard, just ready to go haywire and attack,’” Stone said. “And we didn’t think nothing of it. We just brushed it aside, you know. He was drunk, so I don’t know.”

abcnews.go.com...

He needs to arrested and charged already.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
oh crap. The Mexicans too?

Here's the thing. I bet if you lined up a bunch of Mexicans and Arabs, I bet you couldn't tell who was who. Heck, my grandpa looked like Saddam Hussain and he was Mexican.

The problem I have been experiencing is that I'm being mistaken for both and I'm half white and my family has been in this country since before it was a country, since 1592.

I'm starting to get scared to go out. I'm either an "illegal" or a "Muslim".

Being kinda brown is starting to suck.
edit on 9-12-2015 by galaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Maybe that data was looked over by one of the 72 no-fly security officials?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I sure do remember that right after the shooting took place, police were saying there were reports of one the THREE shooters being 'Hispanic'.
I also remember reports from a witness was that one of the shooters was big and muscular.
Syed was a dough boy.
What does this Marquez look like?
edit on 9-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

So is she another terrorist?
Seriously, do they know her whereabouts?
edit on b000000312015-12-09T14:42:48-06:0002America/ChicagoWed, 09 Dec 2015 14:42:48 -0600200000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Maybe that data was looked over by one of the 72 no-fly security officials?

I wonder if those 72 security officials worked in the Virgin Airlines terminal.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

So Marquez married the Russian sister of Farook's brother's (also named Syed) Russian wife. Were these Russian women mail-order brides as well?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Apparently, the brother's Russian wife WAS 'mail-order'...chances are the sister was too.

Marquez, 24, converted to Islam when he was 17 or 18 and is married to the sister of the older Farook brother’s wife – who neighbors say was a mail-order Russian bride.

www.pe.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

A quick search reveals that there are quite a few Russian women joining ISIS...one notorious 'mail-order' Russian bride marrying an ISIS guy in Syria.
edit on 9-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join