It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enrique Marquez - The friend of the shooters- It's time to stop worrying about Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I am telling you there is nothing that has come out of this story that remains consistent.

The first reports had Farook with an ex-wife that was Russian.

What did she do, divorce Farook and marry Marquez, so Farook could marry the jihadist and bring her onboard?

How many other jihadist have they secreted in on this handy little fiance Visa scam?

Hell, check her travel documents, since she supposedly was never seen without the hijab, every time she supposedly returned to America there could have been another jihadist under that convenient disguise.

HLS can not be that stupid. They are banking on us being that stupid. It looks like we never disappoint.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The first reports had Farook with an ex-wife that was Russian.

What did she do, divorce Farook and marry Marquez, so Farook could marry the jihadist and bring her onboard?

As I understand it...Farook the terrorist, his dad...and his brother, all have the same first name. So I'm assuming that was part of the initial confusion.

Farook the terrorist's brother has divorced the Russian (Tatiana) and remarried to a nice Muslim girl.
I don't know if Farook the terrorist was married prior to Jihad Jane.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Maybe that data was looked over by one of the 72 no-fly security officials?

You beat me to it! I was just about to post something similar.

These types of passports have to be approved by Homeland Security. One of two things: either someone in HS is turning a blind eye and the department has been infiltrated, or they are inept.

Trump is right. Stop the incoming "till we can get a handle on what the hell is going on".

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Russian or Chechnyan? It would make a big difference. You know' like the other 'siblings' who attacked the Boston Marathon with the nice mom.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Russian or Chechnyan? It would make a big difference. You know' like the other 'siblings' who attacked the Boston Marathon with the nice mom.

Goop point.
A helluva lot of mail order brides in this family.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Or maybe these Visas are being processed through Hamtramck.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

This may be a bit off topic

But you know what’s baffling to me.

Of course it’s not really baffling…

There investigating this so intricately?

Why didn’t they do that to 911 WTC attack?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
BTW is it clear that these people were trying to escape?

This wasn’t a suicide killing obviously, were they planning to escape or do other attcks, I wonder

...And

Where are their bodies?

Haven’t heard much about that

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I think we need to take a real close look at Homeland Security, especially those in positions where applications for certain types of visas are vetted and approved. Re-vet some of them using better methods perhaps or investigate the possibility that all is not what it appears to be.

Remember the controversy about Fatima Noor when Obama appointed her?

www.snopes.com...

From the WH website:

On July 28, 2014, I was sworn in as special assistant to the Director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). USCIS naturalizes more than 700,000 new U.S. citizens each year, along with processing millions of other immigration-related requests. USCIS is the very agency that made it possible for my family to immigrate, and for all of us to become citizens.

All I am saying is we better do exactly what Trump is saying we need to do. Temporarily stop them coming in till we can figure out what the hell is going on!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

or this....

link

A radical foreign policy adviser fired by President Obama years ago for meeting with the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas is back as the administration’s new czar in charge of countering the Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS).

The White House downplayed the new appointment by burying it deep in a press briefing delivered at a Paris hotel during the recent climate summit. “The President recently elevated Rob Malley, the NSC [National Security Council] Coordinator for the Middle East and North Africa, to serve now as the Senior Advisor to the President for the Counter-ISIL Campaign in Iraq and Syria,” White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said during the briefing at the Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel and Conference Center. Before moving onto the next topic Earnest said the president has directed Malley to “support our reinvigorated diplomatic track toward a political transition in Syria

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
PHOTO of Marquez:
laist.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Excellent article. Thanks for the link. I hope the FBI is doing their job in a very non-political way. Some of these appointments are very questionable. It almost feels like it has been a slow methodical set-up. We cannot afford to be politically correct right now. Our intelligence officials are telling us this and all we get from this administration is a sermon and lecture on sensitivity.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Gosh are feds and media using automated bio-dpinning software to turn all these victims and survivors into virtual terrorists?

Thrown into a mental ward the morning of the massacre and then a whole crappy story of married to the sister of the wife of the brother blah blah all to just distract public from the fact they aren't bring shown the hospital footage of who really carried out the very staged attack

Clearly too much time spent on thickening the plot and none on generating some evidence; why not create holograms of the couple doing what is alleged, instead.

Them the story might be half believable by noncattle humans.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Didnt I read that the wife/shooter had a drivers license from 2011? The media that trampled the apartment found it right? So Enrique bought the guns for syheed in 2011, I think that syheed and his wife/shooter were fixed up, arranged. He flew to Arabia to meet up and an alliance/sleeper cell was established.

Enrique was probably the mysterious 3rd shooter and went nuts from the whole ordeal, and it also exonerates him from being a credible witness in court.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

A firestorm has erupted online after senior Department of Homeland Security advisor Mohamed Elibiary tweeted that a “Caliphate” is inevitable and compared it to the European Union.

He also recently criticized “drive-by” attacks on Islamism. Elibiary has a history of pro-Muslim Brotherhood advocacy and has close ties to a Hamas financier.

Elibiary is on the Department of Homeland Security’s Advisory Council. He is also a long-time official in the Texas Republican Party and was a delegate for Republican presidential nominee John McCain in 2008.

As Clarion Project reported in May 2013, Elibiary sat on a committee tasked with reviewing counter-terrorism training guidelines. The result was predictable: An Islamist-friendly product designed to marginalize Muslim reformers and Brotherhood opponents.

On June 13, Elibiary tweeted that the creation of a caliphate is “inevitable,” and America’s choice is whether to support it or not. He inferred that he wants the U.S. to support a future caliphate, framing it as a Muslim version of the European Union.

www.clarionproject.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Officials are now saying Farook AND Marquez may have been discussing a potential terror attack back in 2012.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Thanks to ATS, at least there is a record of the early reports. Though I don't know for how long.

It might prove interesting for someone to make a thread pulling out all the early reports and looking at some of the discrepancies, and see if we can do a better job of connecting the dots.

They are banking on our short memories and our falling for their misdirections and the manipulations.

Did they not have this guy in custody and claimed he wasn't involved so they let him go? Where did he go? Straight to a mental ward to claim his legal amnesty. Doesn't sound like a crazy person to me.

Watch out folks. CAIR has been very upfront and honest on how they will win by using"our" existing laws against us. For those that say that this is not a war between Islam and America, they are not reading the blue prints correctly.

They are very clever, and they know they are strongest from eating away at the US from the inside. That is why they are fighting so hard to gain political offices anywhere they can get a foot in the door. Their numbers will always guarantee a win, and the more their numbers increase, the greater the number of their wins.

Take a brief look at how Hamtramck became the new guiding light for Muslins in the US. They are winning because they are invested, and they are not afraid of getting off their behinds and getting the job done.

Americans have become lazy, content and complacent. They are only concerned about themselves, and what affects them alone, at this given moment. They have no vision or foresight. They are not willing to get their hands dirty, and they think by posting and twittering, they are doing their part, and they are true activist.

They are children playing at dress up in a fantasy world, expecting mommy and daddy to save them from the big bad wolf blowing at the door, and the Babadook under the bed.

I fear we will see sooner than expected, the destruction of the old America. It will become folklore, a story of a hope lost to the past, or a story of an evil empire, depending on which Victor claims the rights to the script.

At least it will be a lesson to those as they dig for worms to feed the Babadook in the basement.
Just something to think about.

edit on 10-12-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Cleaned up a bit.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: galaga

You should try being white... You get blamed for everything and called a racist. I think I might have known your grandpa if he looked like Saddam.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: ketsuko

Maybe that data was looked over by one of the 72 no-fly security officials?

You beat me to it! I was just about to post something similar.

These types of passports have to be approved by Homeland Security. One of two things: either someone in HS is turning a blind eye and the department has been infiltrated, or they are inept.

Trump is right. Stop the incoming "till we can get a handle on what the hell is going on".

That's exactly what I've been saying.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

This may be a bit off topic

But you know what’s baffling to me.

Of course it’s not really baffling…

There investigating this so intricately?

Why didn’t they do that to 911 WTC attack?

*They're

What does this have to do with 9/11? Anyways, so you don't blow a gasket:

"The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, also known as the 9/11 Commission, was set up on November 27, 2002, "to prepare a full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11 attacks", including preparedness for and the immediate response to the attacks.

The commission was also mandated to provide recommendations designed to guard against future attacks.

Chaired by former New Jersey Governor Thomas Kean, the commission consisted of five Democrats and five Republicans. The commission was created by Congressional legislation, with the bill signed into law by President George W. Bush.

The commission's final report was lengthy and based on extensive interviews and testimony. Its primary conclusion was that the failures of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency and Federal Bureau of Investigation permitted the terrorist attacks to occur and that had these agencies acted more wisely and more aggressively, the attacks could potentially have been prevented.

After the publication of its final report, the commission closed on August 21, 2004."

They investigated for nearly 3 years by a committee that was balanced with Republicans and democrats.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join