It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The devil send me a message

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hey guys

So I already posted what happened to me and a friend of mine in another thread ..

We tried meditating and listening to healing chants while sleeping, in order to get rid of what is haunting us ...

Now I am writing you, because I need your help - while meditating we saw symbols, but we don't know what they could mean and where they are from - anyone who could help us out and tell us what they mean and where they are from?^^
.... as soon as I found out how to upload pictures of drawings that we did or know how to properly describe them

Thanks in advance

edit on 5/12/2015 by Cicilicious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
what symbols? anyway imo all spirit communication is opening a door u might not be able to close nor be selective as to what comes thru

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Cicilicious

Looking forward to seeing the pics.
How do you know it was the devil?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

how disappointing i thought there might have been something interesting to this. show the pictures or at least try to describe them

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
ya, pics/illustration or it didnt happen, mate!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Here are the symbols. Sorry for taking so long. I did not know how to attach them directly to the thread so I am posting a link for downloading them.
Hope it works:
we.tl...

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
oh my momma loves me

edit on 5-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hell I ain't downloading them...somebody else can download them.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
They look like ancient symbols from long ago. The one is a featherlike symbol, then there is the x or cross in the circle. The other is sort of an F symbol. You can just google ancient letters or symbols to find out what they are.

Linking to someone who knows these symbols?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Can u put them on imgur? Above links is a download =L

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Ricky if you d/l them could you upload them here for us.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

it lead to some sortve download try describing it

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Without seeing them...(I'm not downloading anything sorry.)

The feather reminds me of the Led Zeppling "ZOSO" runes.
The X in the circle from the X-Men comic series.
The F....some pop culture thing I can't recall right now.

Common enough imagery from what I've grokked so far.

Most heavy demonics would yield nothing but rage induced unreadable chicken scratch....but uh, please bare in mind I'm also an idiot, pretty damn crazy and not an authoritative source on any of this "devil stuff". If you're encountering and tapping into the collective unconsciousness (not all of us are incredible artists) latent imagery from widely recognizable sources are usually the first thing a mind will flash through during meditations, especially in the beginning stages of practice.

Just sayin'.
Take a grain of salt with my first impressions sight unseen.

Peace.

edit on 12/5/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
sounds like the 'Fehu' rune symbol and maybe a solar cross?
I think the general belief is Fehu is associated with wealth and the solar cross with the solstices. I'm sure someone here is more knowledgeable and will hopefully chime in.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Use them for your avatar.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Here are the pics:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
hmmm.. the one looks like an iron cross except in a circle. Don't know about the other 2..

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WhoDat09

Thank you!

Possible Teutonic/Templar/Solar Cross...the hand gesture means "ok".
Modern Angelic script. Could be a personal identifier of image sender?
Rudimentary Hieroglyph...person at prayer?

Impressions, not verifiable end all be all facts from this side.

Neat figuring this out.
Hope our OP finds their answers.

edit on 12/5/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor edit

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
a reply to: rickymouse

Ricky if you d/l them could you upload them here for us.

I'm not sure I know how to do that. I had to use explorer to open them and I am using firefox.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Here they are:

Not so good at drawing but I hope you can make something relevant out of it. I googled them, nothing came out so this is why I am asking here.
A few things to add:
- the hand creating the circle in which there is some sort of a celtic cross (?)...I saw it with more elongated slim fingers, just like the style of drawings of hands on the temples of Ancient Egypt;
-the "L" in the second drawing: the two diagonal lines attached to the lower side appeared to me at first upwards, then the same symbol again, but the two lines were reversed. Like a pair of wings which are either upwards and downwards (if it makes any sense);
-the last drawing with the sort of an "E" is supposed to have the small "fork" detail to the lowest line "_" bigger, and I cannot remember well if they looked exactly like that. It was all very fast and these symbols appeared in this sequence.

If you can help out to what they stand for, it would mean a lot. I even looked into the Enochian alphabet, the Solomon seals and symbols, etc. etc. and these three are nothing like them. Any thoughts?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join