It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The devil send me a message

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WhoDat09

I think the two lower ones are upside down.

Were you meditating upside down?

edit on 5-12-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
repeat the scenario, whie recording audio/emf/infrrard audibile sounds /flash photo sound anomalys. and minimal live conmmentary

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

LOL I didn't take them nor did I meditate, just downloaded them and put them on here!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The second one looks like an ancient rune.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The hardest part of this whole exercise is that people are creating new symbols everyday....drawings and scribbles, some based on older traditions and some incorporated just by doodling and personal symbolism and drawing abilities.

The world may never know.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
the last 2 remind me of some sigils. those are unknown to me. what kind of stuff you into? an unknown demon doesn't just give out that for no reason
edit on 5-12-2015 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Cicilicious

Maybe I'm reading too far into this, but here are my interpretations of the symbols:

Hand-Cross: The hand gesture means "okay" as in agreeing with something. The cross within the circle might represent "cross-eyed", the circle representing an eye. I just now stumbled across this thread, so I don't really know the background of these pictures except that they apparently have something to do with the devil.

Fork-Foot: There's an old Greek myth about Apollo (or some other god) wearing special shoes which made him incredibly fast. I thought of that myth upon seeing this picture. The "L" is the leg while the two diagonal lines are the wings which are depicted on most illustrations of Apollo's specific footwear.

E-Symbol: I saw it as an arm with something being wrapped around it. The bottom point with the three small lines reoresents a hand, the forearm coming off of that in a long line, and the upper-arm as the next line. The two lines jutting out from the "upper-arm" reminded me of a bandage. It symbolizes some kind of bond being put on you.

That's all I could deduce of the pictures symbolism. I hope this helped somehow.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ExternalForces

it almost looks like the rune of invisibility but its incomplete so whats your thought?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Those don't match any symbols I'm familiar with....I'd say the OP just has a vivid imagination.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhoDat09
Here are the pics:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
My take ... Brainfarts.

But that's just me.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

The Devil would have to exist first.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Passerby1996

Interesting interpretations...

BTW, It was Hermes (Mercury to the Romans), messenger of the gods who wore 'special' shoes - they had wings on them..

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Whatever you have encountered is most certainly evil.
The iron cross, besides it being used by the Germans in WW2 and Napoleon, is an occult symbol.
It represents the fours.
CYCLES
DIRECTION
ELEMENTS
PERSONALITY
All this is taught in the mystery schools.
And as depicted in your drawing, the iron cross is enclosed by a specific hand gesture.
This hand gesture is known worldwide as the "OK" symbol and known world wide in the mystery schools as a representation of satan. The "OK" hand sign forms a 6 and the three fingers above...

The second symbol seems to me like it is a seal. A seal representing a certain demonic entity.
You can find similarities within the seals from "the lesser keys of solomon"

The third photo depicting an L shape I can't speak for. It may have been mal drawn but the closest conclusion or an answer I can give you is it can possibly be a letter from the Enochian Alphabet which was written by mysticist John Dee which most likely was taught to him by his spirit teacher.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
now i am amused for the sites motto being deny ignorance its full of that, it is just too funny i'll keep watching

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: joshuaislord
Whatever you have encountered is most certainly evil.
The iron cross, besides it being used by the Germans in WW2 and Napoleon, is an occult symbol.
It represents the fours.
CYCLES
DIRECTION
ELEMENTS
PERSONALITY
All this is taught in the mystery schools.
And as depicted in your drawing, the iron cross is enclosed by a specific hand gesture.
This hand gesture is known worldwide as the "OK" symbol and known world wide in the mystery schools as a representation of satan. The "OK" hand sign forms a 6 and the three fingers above...

The second symbol seems to me like it is a seal. A seal representing a certain demonic entity.
You can find similarities within the seals from "the lesser keys of solomon"

The third photo depicting an L shape I can't speak for. It may have been mal drawn but the closest conclusion or an answer I can give you is it can possibly be a letter from the Enochian Alphabet which was written by mysticist John Dee which most likely was taught to him by his spirit teacher.
yep same conclusion i came to.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I recommend those interested in this thread read Blavatsky's THE SECRET DOCTRINE. Blavatsky, period, is an eye-opener.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IRexxx
I recommend those interested in this thread read Blavatsky's THE SECRET DOCTRINE. Blavatsky, period, is an eye-opener.

I recommend those interested in this thread, and those not interested in this thread not waste their time reading any of Blavatsky's trash. The woman was a liar and a fraud, and has been proven such many times.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

How do you know the devil sends you messages maybe someone else.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Well... it was not the devel, I just had to use an "eye-catcher"....
The story is quite strange....

So my friend and I were doing tarots, when I started seeing and hearing stuff.... I don't know what exactky happened, but man, as I was laying the cards stuff came outta my mouth that I had no idea where it came from... my friend wanted to know more... - I didn't... I knew it was dangerous..., but I am very loyal, so we did the quija board.... it told us some horrible stuff.... ever since then we have worse and worse nightmares, I keep seeing stuff and having strange chills ..... while meditating- always tryin to find out whether or not we were told the truth- those symbols kinda popped up....

So in order to "receive" my message I need to be able to read it....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join