It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egad! The ever present stink of piss!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
My friend's stupid, drunken ass hat cousin just pissed himself. Instead of putting his pee soaked clothes and blanket in the washer, like anyone with more than half a damn brain cell would do, he throws the whole sodden mess into the dryer. Now the acrid, nose burning smell of hot piss is wafting all through out the house. To add to the fun, from now on whoever uses the damn dryer is going to have piss smelling clothes and the smell of hot piss is going to travel through the house again. I swear, I want to super glue his pee hole shut the next time he passes out. I'm sick of the ever present stink of piss!

ETA: I sprayed air freshener and it didn't help. It smelled like pissed on apples. Great. I swear the stink woke me out of a dead sleep. My throat burns and I'm pretty sure it's because of the stink.
edit on 5-12-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

oh my gawd..

I'm sorry I can't hold back the laughter I tried..

hahaha.. oh god sorry.

LOL

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Make them fix it, and now, RIGHT now
Bleachwater towel in the dryer wiping that thing in and out so clean you'd floss in it!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs
It's cool. I'd probably be laughing if it happened to someone else, too.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99
I would but he passed back out. I'm actually surprised he didn't fall down the stairs when he took the stuff down to the dryer.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Now, I'm just saying, it is common knowledge if someone drunk passes out with their shoes on you get rights, it's also common knowledge if someone you are pissed off at passes out with shoes off you CAN put them on and carry on, technically at that point your drunk roommate/friend is fair game.

I'm just saying,

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Pissed on apples oh.. mmmmm!

please you're going to make me wake everyone in the house.

hahahaha..

This guy owes you big time.
edit on 5-12-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I had a buddy that had a habit of drinking until he passed out at my place and pissing himself. The third time he pissed the couch he was banned from drinking at my place by my girlfriend. No more.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
At least you could ban him. There's that.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
I have a friend like that, we once slept on the floor at a friends house, I woke up with my leg in a pool of his pee. He didn't even apologise.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Oh my GOD I needed that laugh!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

FINALLY! MY FIRST DOUBLE POST!!!!!!!!
YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!!!!!

edit on 5-12-2015 by benwyatt because: FINALLY HAD SOMEONE INTERCEPT A COMM / DP

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Holy crap.. who pees themselves no matter how bad they got.. wow..
can honestly say I've never done that.

and I've been a retarded alcoholic since I was a teenager...

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Ammonia takes pee smell out better than bleach. You might try wiping it down with ammonia and if that doesnt help I would soak a cloth is some watered down ammonia and dry it in the dryer.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
With friends like that you don't need enemies. Simple answer, throw him out and let him soil himself on the streets.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Here's an idea - find a tic or spider and persuade it to bite the git.

If you're lucky, he'll end up with allergies, including allergies to his own body fluids. (I know this).

Then sit him in front of the dryer and turn it on full. If that doesn't sort him out good and proper, let him get drunk again and just tie a knot in it

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Wipe the dryer out with a cloth soaked in white vinegar, run it for a few minutes on the cool cycle to dry and repeat.
Not YOU, make the dumbass do it. Drunk or not.... passed out or not... if that was my house he'd be scrubbing.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
When I read the title, I thought you were talking about new York city.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This should be the results of any future instances of not being able to hold ones liquor:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Wow ... just wow.

I honestly tried to get drunk to the point of passing out just once to see, and I couldn't do it. I did get to the point of not being able to walk.

That passes the point of being fun drunk IMO.

And then when you come back to yourself, you find out you did dick stuff like this and have to deal with the fallout.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join