It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egad! The ever present stink of piss!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Damn it! The stupid ass hat did it again. Damn I want to choke the ever living # out of that bastard. The guy must love the smell of pee because you know the damn blanket smells like it when it comes out of the dryer and here the dumb ass is snuggling up in it.
edit on 19-12-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I have a friend who recently managed to cover the vast majority of another buddies toilet in his stinking issuance. Fortunately, despite the fact that we were all fairly well tanked by this point, I was able to summon enough sobriety to clean up after the stupid cuss before the stink, and indeed the toxic effluent he had spread around, managed to seep into the fibre of the place. I would estimate that only ten percent of the liquid he distributed, actually made it to the toilet pan, based on average outflow after a serious booze up.

Because the stuff was full of alcohol, it had a sticky, almost sugary consistency. I think the fellows organs may be malfunctioning in some respect... Tis an unpleasant situation!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
Oh nice! That sounds like a friend of mine. When we were younger (maybe 18 or so) we had a party and were really drunk. He had to pee and went down the hall (which is narrow), bouncing off the walls until he fell into the bathroom door. He ended up peeing everywhere but the toilet.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Total suckage.

Given the fact that Clint Eastwood gave everyone a very good bit of advice about limitations many moons ago, there can be no excuse for such excess. There is no honour in dousing a friends home with ones waste material.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Some have recommended ammonia, some have recommended bleach.

To the younger readers out there, please never mix ammonia and bleach together.

Just a safety tip!

OP? Kick his ass to the curb!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Thanks for the safety tip. Some people don't know that. Another thing that's good to know is not to clean cat pee with bleach because it has a lot of ammonia in it.
As for kicking him to the curb, I wish I could but can't. I live with friends and he's their cousin.
By the way, your avatar's really cool. I like Bill the Cat.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
I guess it could be worse. He could crap himself and fill the house with that stink.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Mr. Pee Pee Pants strikes again! The dumb ass just stuck his pissed on blankets in there again and the stink it coming up from the machine.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

dUDE WHAT omg caps is outa control lol

err

Okay.

What, why? who does that? piss + heat? WHY

I feel for you man, i thought it was going to be about cat piss, but this is much worse.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

haha, no way.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
It's bad. I sprayed air freshener but it doesn't help. I have a tee shirt tied over my face like some half assed bandito to block out the stench.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I'm trying hard not to laugh, but...LOL!

Actually, I'd be kicking his butt out the door, cousin of a friend or not. This has happened before and he still does it? You shouldn't have to be forced to live like that because of some idiot!

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: Lysergic
It's bad. I sprayed air freshener but it doesn't help. I have a tee shirt tied over my face like some half assed bandito to block out the stench.

Ok, now I'm really laughing. Sorry!

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
They make excuses for him. They always do.

Go ahead and laugh. I do look funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join