It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wish I could find some definitive proof that the MOON LANDING IS REAL?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

You can't debunk the science or the facts without a lot of intellectual dishonesty.

intellectual dishonesty is a requirement to ignore the accurate representation of falling objects on the lunar surface
edit on 9-12-2015 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos

You can't debunk the science or the facts without a lot of intellectual dishonesty.

intellectual dishonesty is a requirement to ignore the accurate representation of falling objects on the lunar surface

That is true for anything, when someone doesn't represent the truth of what they know.

And usually, those people who speak on behalf of government will sound credible when they say nothing is afoot, simply because nothing much is ever said by anyone anyway about crazy things like ET's visiting earth, and a history of this is why it sounds crazy when anyone DOES say something that is hidden.
NASA is well known by those who have worked there, to tell them not to say anything without approval first, especially about things which might point to something intelligent, but not from earth having been around.

But one thing is for certain, we did land on the moon, and were there. Too many astronauts that went there would have spilled the beans if they had not actually been there. Someone, especially the caliber of people hired to go to the moon, would have gotten plenty PO'd sooner or later and divulged the truth, if we hadn't been there and it was a lie.
That is predictable human behavior, and no one ever did that, so we did go to the moon.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: webstra

originally posted by: onebigmonkey
a reply to: webstra

How do you know it isn't?

I don't but the name of this thread is : I wish I could find some definitive proof that the MOON LANDING IS REAL?

You didn't like my proof?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Hearing one of the astronauts testimony that they did land on the moon is something that can't be debunked, being national heroes and all that.

Amen to that - I have heard in person the eye-witness testimony of 6 Apollo astronauts, including 3 moonwalkers. They told the truth.

If you need more, then the 2 minutes of audio NASA claims is now lost, but some short wave radio buffs in Australia plainly heard what was being said during that 2 minutes:

"They're huge sir, they are parked along the crater edge watching us"

That alone proves they landed on the moon.

Unfortunately this story is completely made up - there was no such transmission, there were no UFOs observed on the moon by anyone.

There is also triangulation of signals from earth based radio antennas to the lunar lander and back again, by Australian agents charged with relaying the signal from Australia back to Houston while Houston was on the other side of it's line of sight orbital position from the moon, which is why they had those guys in Australia relaying the signal to Houston.

And if you look closely at Earth in the images that Apollo 11 took from the surface, you will see Australia.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: webstra

And the proof I provided as well. The rocks cannot be debunked unless you inject the possibility that ET dumped them here.
The processes that created them and modified them do not exist on Earth.
edit on 10-12-2015 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Anyone see Kubrick Confession?

vimeo.com...

Amazing

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

What I mean is, prior to Apollo 11, there was a great 'hype' about going to the moon, and slowly over time, our focus has changed from the moon to Mars, but why so suddenly? If you don't believe the government is hiding something on the moon then you are deluded my friend

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BROADCASTREAM

Anyone see Kubrick Confession?

vimeo.com...

Amazing

Not amazing. Fake.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imrann

What I mean is, prior to Apollo 11, there was a great 'hype' about going to the moon, and slowly over time, our focus has changed from the moon to Mars, but why so suddenly?

Slowly or suddenly? Which?

Mars has always been a focus for space exploration. Numerous countries have put hardware in orbit and on the ground.

If you don't believe the government is hiding something on the moon then you are deluded my friend

Calling someone delusional for refusing to believe something for which there is absolutely no evidence other than an absence of evidence that people think should be there but isn't is just poorly thought out logic.

On top of that, which government? There are 3 countries whose space agencies have hardware on the lunar surface. Two additional countries' organisations have surveyed the moon in detail from orbit, and a consortium of European countries have had their own orbital mission via the ESA. Numerous private organisations are racing to get a lander on the surface, and there is absolutely nothing to stop anyone at all from getting their own hardware there other than money.

It is a commonly held and completely bogus conception that NASA, and by extension the US government, are the only people carrying out any kind of space research. This is completely wrong.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Lets say the astronaughts were in on the scam. Where they put through some kind of brainwashing afterwards as well? something that maybe got them thinking that they actually did go to the moon. They have a name for that type of thing, but I can't remember what the term is (something...ultra???) But in anycase, they could be brainwashed and that way for several decades they'd be confused about whether they went or not. I think it's only recently now that tons of data has popped up that they're starting to realize that they might have been a part of some massive coverup. The reason I think this is because the reactions against anyone who questions them is so harsh and angry. They can't come up with solid answers to questions that should be easy for an astronaught to answer. The only people who'd do that is ones that have something to hide. If they were honestly on the moon they'd be able to easily defend the facts when put under the microscope. But they can't.
edit on 19-12-2015 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

Are you interested in finding more about why I believe that the Russian Lunar lander 16 and Apollo 12 missions are the deal breakers?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19/12/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I've attended presentations by several apollo astronauts. Questions were asked and they answered them at length, in detail, politely and with good humour.

The people against whom they have reacted angrily are the ones who have stalked them, told lies and given false pretenses to gain access to them and turned up unannounced at their homes demanding their time.

You present a possibility that their anger is because their 'programming' is coming loose. A much more reasonable explanation is that they don't like being hounded by morons who call them liars.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

If you have something to say, say it.
edit on 20-12-2015 by onebigmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
what's the motive? To steal the billions of dollars. We're talking about 100 billion dollars missing. And you get a grainy goofy video of some people that appear to be walking on the moon for 5 minutes. 100 billion for 5 minutes of faked footage and a few faked pics. Sounds like a good deal for the con artists.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Hours of footage, thousands of photographs, hundreds of pounds of samples, reams and reams of data, invaluable experience in space exploration techniques, a political victory over the Russians.

That's what you gained from Apollo - much more than '5 minutes'.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BROADCASTREAM

why do you think they bumped him off

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

oh dear - if you are going to quote figures - please cite them

heres mine :

Apollo spacecraft: $7,945.0 million
Saturn I launch vehicles: $767.1 million
Saturn IB launch vehicles: $1,131.2 million
Saturn V launch vehicles: $6,871.1 million
Launch vehicle engine development: $854.2 million
Mission support: $1,432.3 million
Tracking and data acquisition: $664.1 million
Ground facilities: $1,830.3 million
Operation of installations: $2,420.6 million.
The final cost of Apollo was reported to Congress as $25.4 billion in 1972

source

PS - i ave only used wiki - as it gives one easy soundbyte - please follow all the wiki refrernces for primary // secondary sources if you dispute anything in the quote

now for the crunch - where EXACTLY would an alledged hoax save money ?

come on - lets have it

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Because it was easy to get away with it in the 1970s when people were easier to fool.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
There is this video where a film maker explains why the moon landing films almost certainly couldn't be faked.

People do seem to forget the film/video tech we have today didn't exist back then.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join