It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wish I could find some definitive proof that the MOON LANDING IS REAL?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: InhaleExhale

But I think OP with their genius intellect will simply debunk that by bringing up string or fishing wire holding the hammer and making it descend at the same rate as the feather.

It is not the hammer, it's the feather: it doesn't flutter, therefore there is no air.

And how do you know that the feather is really a (normal) feather ?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
That Australian Guys video was brilliant about lasers and reflectors. I still believe we went there but he had a well thought out and articulated presentation.

But it's these types of people that won't believe anything NASA says. They don't believe we went to the moon they don't believe in Man Made Global Warming either. They don't believe in evolution or gravity. It's hard to have a conversation with them sometimes.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
no you're all right, they said we went so that's good enough for me; especially because our g-v would never lie to us. They would never do that. right. ummm lets see.

edit on 7-12-2015 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: webstra

How do you know it isn't?

Time how long it takes to reach the ground.

How far would it fall in that time on Earth?

I also recommend watching the behaviour of the disturbed lunar dust as Scott moves around after the experiment.

To the poster who said you couldn't do the experiment on Earth in a vacuum chamber, you can and it has been done.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

no you're all right, they said we went so that's good enough for me; especially because our g-v would never lie to us. They would never do that. right. ummm lets see.

Jesse Ventura really isn't a good person to use when discussing lying.

Especially when you call yourself something your not.

edit on 7-12-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey

How do you know it isn't?

I don't but the name of this thread is : I wish I could find some definitive proof that the MOON LANDING IS REAL?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

And I provided some examples that fit the bill exactly. You can go read the link in my sig if you want the details.

Where is your answer to satisfy the OP?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I don't but the name of this thread is : I wish I could find some definitive proof that the MOON LANDING IS REAL?

And that poster has never said what they would consider proof. We can't provide the proof until they know what they want. What would you consider proof?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

to be blunt - the OP has specifically avoided answering such questions [ what he accepts as proof ]

having posted other replies AFTER each such question was asked .

thread dead ?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

ya like what? I'll take an unbiased look at anything. And maybe you'll convince me even somehow. I just need to see actual proof that can't easily be faked. That's all I need.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance

ya like what? I'll take an unbiased look at anything. And maybe you'll convince me even somehow. I just need to see actual proof that can't easily be faked. That's all I need.

Okay, what would you consider proof? Please be specific so we don't waste your time.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Russian Lunar lander 16 and Apollo 12.

To me that's definitive proof that man landed on the moon.

Are you interested why?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

Then you need to visit the moon, any pictures, videos, graphs, data can "easily" be faked

Only seeing it in the flesh is the only way to prove, but even then it could have been faked, they may have just laid out the scene the day before you visit the moon

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
Indeed because so far lavatrance has even been contradicting him/herself as to what is accepted as evidence:

If they really can't afford to do a manned mission why don't they do like a mars rover type thing. Send that up there with modern cameras which would prove that at least it's plausible.

Ok, so we have a new picture of the landing site, but then the answer will be again:

anyone can fake a photo. I'd need to see it through my own telescope to be convinced.

The only evidence he seems to accept is with his own eyes, so my advice: build your own rocket, go there look at the landing site and see how wrong you were; until then; please be quiet.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I just need to see actual proof that can't easily be faked. That's all I need.

have you ever tried analyzing lunar gravity's effect on lunar regolith?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Then read the pages in the link in my sig.

Ask yourself how easy it would be for live pictures of Earth to be broadcast with time and date specific meteorological fingerprints matching exactly the weather satellite record.

That's just one thing.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Personally, the biggest question for me is not whether the moon landing is real, but rather why we haven't returned! Something definitely happened that they refuse to reveal

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Imrann

Hundreds of missions from multiple countries have been sent since the Apollo program..

The "haven't return" line is absolute rubbish.

edit on 9/12/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Actually only three countries have been to the moon. The U.S.; the USSR, and now China.

://www.thewire.com/global/2013/12/china-becomes-third-country-ever-soft-land-moon/356151/

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Is there some definitive proof that they went that can't be debunked?

Hearing one of the astronauts testimony that they did land on the moon is something that can't be debunked, being national heroes and all that.
Ed Mitchel says they did. That is, and should be Gospel for any sane person.
If you need more, then the 2 minutes of audio NASA claims is now lost, but some short wave radio buffs in Australia plainly heard what was being said during that 2 minutes:

"They're huge sir, they are parked along the crater edge watching us"

That alone proves they landed on the moon.
There is also triangulation of signals from earth based radio antennas to the lunar lander and back again, by Australian agents charged with relaying the signal from Australia back to Houston while Houston was on the other side of it's line of sight orbital position from the moon, which is why they had those guys in Australia relaying the signal to Houston.

You can't debunk the science or the facts without a lot of intellectual dishonesty.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join