It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wish I could find some definitive proof that the MOON LANDING IS REAL?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

that's the thing the tech today is thousands of times beyond 1960's. Like a dollar store calculator that you buy for a buck has about 1000 times the computing power of the computers they had on board.

But they can't go back. It's so fake.

Like here's a thought. If they really can't afford to do a manned mission why don't they do like a mars rover type thing. Send that up there with modern cameras which would prove that at least it's plausible. But they dont' even do that. I'm sure the mars rovers are all faked to. It's just a way to steal billions from the tax payers.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

that's some seriously flawed logic pal

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: lunarcartographer

you don't think you could be fooled?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance

Like here's a thought. If they really can't afford to do a manned mission why don't they do like a mars rover type thing. Send that up there with modern cameras which would prove that at least it's plausible. But they dont' even do that. I'm sure the mars rovers are all faked to. It's just a way to steal billions from the tax payers.

There is nothing to prove.. Should they spend billions to please you since that is about all they would get, but then I'm sure you would say that was faked too.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The moon is such old news it is boring now. I wish people would move on and get excited but things like pictures from Pluto. Below is the newest and best we will see for a long time. Enjoy!!!

edit on 5-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Time and date specific weather images in every image of Earth (photographs, live TV &16mm) that are matched by weather satellite data.

Pictures of rocks, craters and evidence of human activity in Apollo images ((photograph, live TV & 16mm)) not shown in photographs pre-dating Apollo but now photographed by probes from 4 different countries.

Pictures of Venus, Mercury and Jupiter taken from the lunar surface and in lunar orbit exactly where they should be.

Then there is the evidence from the samples, and the experimental data beamed back to Earth from equipment at the landing sites, and the behaviour of lunar surface material acting exactly as it should in low gravity vacuum.

Then there are the tiny details in images, like Earth reflected in visors, shadow length and movement matching exactly what should happen over time, the movement of the lunar terminator in images taken by orbiting astronauts as missions progress.

Every single tiny detail of Apollo hangs together.

Not one piece of evidence claiming a hoax stands up to serious scrutiny.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

The computer on board did not have to do much work, most of it was done by the massive mainframes on the ground.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm sure they have gone to the moon and quite often if not full time. But just not in the way they tell us. That big stage production is just designed to steal the tax dollars. hmmm oh look, saturn 5 depicted in a movie many decades before the "real staged production"....

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

What shape do you think a rocket should be?

Here, by the way, is an actual Saturn V - a rocket witnessed by millions taking off with their own eyes - compared with the one in that little film.

Come on, really?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
We went to the moon...the government wouldn't lie to us!

For Christ sake it's been almost 50 years. We should have a moon base and be on our way to Mars. But what do we have...a cheezy space station we share with the Russians. I resent NASA spending any more of my tax dollars on space exploration if this is the best they can come up with in 50 years.

There is a reason nasa is called....

N...never
A....A
S.....straight
A....answer

Cheesy space station, that is rich. How is yours coming along? Is it private or open to the public? Oh you don't have one, and neither does anyone else? Crazy, you make it sound so easy.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatranceoh look, saturn 5 depicted in a movie many decades before the "real staged production"....

I watched Apollo 17 take off. Saw it in the VAB. Grant you, I was about 7 at the time, but it's one of those things that sticks with you.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Even If could go to the moon and take a photo with myself doing a jig next to a lander the OP would still dismiss it.
I think any evidence we put here will be dismissed anyhow.
We did go just a shame we didn't keep going really.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

a reply to: Xtrozero

well then were's the lander

I do not think you understand my point. I'm not showing you a lander as proof, I'm showing you that we have the technology to map the moon at any angle we want, and not just America, but a good number of other countries. My two pictures was an example of the Japaneses SELENE terrain camera. They can do this with every picture that NASA ever took and compare and if the land matches then the NASA pictures are truly the moon.

ROFL! Lava thought the comparison picture you posted from the terrain camera was an actual photograph and they asked you where (were, which is funny because of the post right before theirs) the rover was. Like since it isn't in your comparison it must not actually be there.

Stop it Lavatrance, you are killing me bro.

**recap was just in case anyone missed how hilarious that was.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
lava? I think you need to read up on MTF of telescopes, Rayleigh's limit et al. You can't sit on your deck with a Celestron and just magnify the dog # out of it and see the lander. Because that's one of those things that is impossible. There's a physics barrier there.

At least until you get metamaterial lensing.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

a reply to: WeRpeons

that's the thing the tech today is thousands of times beyond 1960's. Like a dollar store calculator that you buy for a buck has about 1000 times the computing power of the computers they had on board.

You want them to send a rover to the moon, just to "prove" to you that they went to the moon? Why is them verifying their previous endeavors sufficient evidence for you but you don't believe the evidence they already show you? And you have the nerve to criticize someone elses logic?

Stop playing lava, you can't possibly be that silly on accident.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

They can't even do space tourism yet and it's almost 2016. So much for 2001 a space oddesy. Moon landing back in the 1960's when a toaster was a novelty. We're way behind schedule, or technologically oppressed

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

just keep drinking the tap water and watching the 6 oclock news

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

The government lost their main competitor which helped push the space race. Once it had lost it (russia) they took the feet off the pedal...cost too much so now space is an open field and we will have space tourism but from private company's not governments.
Sorry but your last post doesn't help prove we didn't go or not.
I used to be naive and believe we didn't go until the mega thread on the subject and after the evidence in there I concede we did go.
edit on 6-12-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

ya I know, some berkley think tank figured out back in probably the 1950's that if they stage the landing, the masses won't be able to prove or disprove it for at least 100+ years. By that time the nwo will be in full effect. and we won't have the ability or right to question anything in the establsihment, not to mention the history books will be rewriten and the masses will be culled by a virus or ww3 or something.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

No point is there ? as I said.
Despite evidence and such you will not believe so what is the point and why lie? your title should read "I will never believe we went to the moon despite any evidence."
On that note I'm out no point wasting my time here.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join