It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump...You Better Get Ready, It's Happening

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jheated5

Good lord, no, Trump is being compared to Hitler because there are legitimate reasons for doing so. The Anti-Christ is some religious thingy without any real basis in fact. Not yet, at least.

Besides, Trump is white, how can he be the Anti-Christ?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
It woll be a true nightmare if we hsve another bush or clinton in office. Go Trump!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Trump will not be an option. Ask yourself when was the last time we heard from Jeb??

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Trump supporters should be quite mindful that "America" =/= "America's Citizens" and that "making America great again" doesn't necessarily include raising its resident's standard of living in any shape or form. Sometimes I get the feeling that Trump cares about America in the same way Putin cares about Russia.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

Good lord, no, Trump is being compared to Hitler because there are legitimate reasons for doing so. The Anti-Christ is some religious thingy without any real basis in fact. Not yet, at least.

Besides, Trump is white, how can he be the Anti-Christ?

You probably haven't been on ATS long enough, believe me, the jump will be made if my last 8 years are anything to go by.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Trump will not be an option. Ask yourself when was the last time we heard from Jeb??

Who?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Yea, I have to agree. It's only a matter of time before he's called the anti-christ. It's a rite of passage every world leader goes through regardless of his or her politics.
edit on 10-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I never get these Elections right.

I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

This thread was from last December...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yea, I have to agree. It's only a matter of time before he's called the anti-christ. It's a rite of passage every world leader goes through regardless of his or her politics.

Can you back up your claim? Otherwise this is just your OWN opinion...because Hilary lost?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Can you back up your claim? Otherwise this is just your OWN opinion...because Hilary lost?

It was fun to go back and read this.

In the beginning it was you and I.

The only two people who liked Trump on ATS.

Anyone but a politician...

Those were fun times...

:
edit on 29-1-2018 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2018 by whyamIhere because: High

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

MADA

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Been wearing it loud and proud since day one -

Probably should frame it now.

MAGA!
edit on 2706Monday201813 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Man, this thread is a fun read now....long after the fact...hehe..

"Trump has risen because voters see him as authentic, independent, direct, firm, --- and believe he can't be bought. These are the same character traits our candidates should be advancing in 2016. That's Trump lesson #1," Baker writes in the memo, obtained by CNN and first reported by The Washington Post. "We should prepare for 2016, by understanding the environment and recognizing the Trump phenomenon." "

If only the Dems paid attention to this memo too..... this person gets it. The Dems though, refuse to understand the environment and phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Man, this thread is a fun read now....long after the fact...hehe..

"Trump has risen because voters see him as authentic, independent, direct, firm, --- and believe he can't be bought. These are the same character traits our candidates should be advancing in 2016. That's Trump lesson #1," Baker writes in the memo, obtained by CNN and first reported by The Washington Post. "We should prepare for 2016, by understanding the environment and recognizing the Trump phenomenon." "

If only the Dems paid attention to this memo too..... this person gets it. The Dems though, refuse to understand the environment and phenomenon.

Sometimes I go back and read a few of these threads.

Hillary took the Presidency for granted.

Big, huge mistake.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Of course she did....I mean, she did pay for it after all !!! (her campaign financing the DNC)

And according to the media, she had it in the bag... Perhaps that was one of the Dems biggest mistakes, keeping their voters home because, you know, it's in the bag! LOL.

Bet they never saw the popularity of Sanders becoming a thing. No doubt he was picked as a joke...a do nothing Congressman and an old old man... They must have simply panicked when crowds showed up for him! Man, to have been a fly on that wall (though thanks to Wikileaks, I guess we were !!! )
edit on 6-4-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

Of course she did....I mean, she did pay for it after all !!! (her campaign financing the DNC)

And according to the media, she had it in the bag... Perhaps that was one of the Dems biggest mistakes, keeping their voters home because, you know, it's in the bag! LOL.

Bet they never saw the popularity of Sanders becoming a thing. No doubt he was picked as a joke...a do nothing Congressman and an old old man... They must have simply panicked when crowds showed up for him! Man, to have been a fly on that wall (though thanks to Wikileaks, I guess we were !!! )

They were confident right until the end.

Bill jumping like a child as the exit polls came in.

I think that one photo of two Secret Service carrying her up the stairs.

That single photo even gave one or two of her supporters pause.

The system the Clinton's built to rob this Nation blind.

Is like nothing this Country has ever seen.

If she would of won.......Look what we would never know.

It's should scare everyone...

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join