It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump...You Better Get Ready, It's Happening

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
You'd enjoy an entire region of the world turned into a nuclear holocaust, with rampant cases of cancer, destruction, death, etc? Have you actually looked at pictures of Nagasaki or Hiroshima after we dropped those bombs on them? And you want to do that to a WHOLE region? Wow... You scare me more than the terrorists do.

What scares me is there's a huge segment of the population that believe this. They want a genocide of all Muslims, and it's not just a small community of conspiracy nuts who believe this. Look at every speech Obama has given on the subject, every single time he has tried to stress that this isn't a war on Islam or Muslims and that the vast majority of them are not bad. No one is listening to that though.

It should be noted that even Bush didn't want to create a war against Islam (despite is poor choice of words calling for a new Crusade and all).

Geo rge W. Bush Needs to Speak to His Party

Six days after the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, then-President George W. Bush gave brief remarks at the Islamic Center of Washington, just a short drive from the White House. “These acts of violence against innocents violate the fundamental tenets of the Islamic faith,” Bush said. “The face of terror is not the true faith of Islam. That’s not what Islam is all about. Islam is peace. These terrorists don’t represent peace. They represent evil and war.”

Bush couldn’t stop or defuse anti-Muslim prejudice. That was impossible, and just a few weeks after he spoke, a 51-year-old Yemeni-American man was shot to death outside of his store, two days after someone left a note—“We’re going to kill all f--king Arabs”—on his car windshield. But what Bush did, successfully, was keep anti-Islam and anti-Muslim rhetoric out of national politics. He made clear that the United States was fighting a war against terrorists—not Muslims—and reminded Americans that “the majority of the victims of the terrorists have been innocent Muslims.”

Times have gotten really weird if we need to rely on Dubya to fix things...

In Germany only 7% of the population were willingly Nazi's. Trumps support is about 30% of the 40% that identify as Republicans. That means 12% of the US supports this rhetoric. We have nearly twice as many people per capita in the US right now who support genocide against an entire religion than Germany had.

Here we have a guy who wants to be a leader spouting the same ideology as Hitler and in some cases the same speeches, and his support base is twice as high. That should scare you.

It does. It REALLY worries me. I'm seriously banking on the recent statistics from the last two Presidential elections that show that a candidate cannot be elected to President banking on the white demographic alone anymore.

Ouch! He did go full retard with this mess of War on Terror, didn't he? Wrong enough if you ask me, but your POTUS meddles with drone strikes by now. Trump may crown the crap with trumpets, but deporting Muslims is no big change in this Empire of Chaos.
After Guantanamo and Snowden the only thing left to see is consistency in this Brave New Oligarchy. Think I've got my poetic quarter right now, don't bother if it didn't work.

Germany is pretty decent by now, thanks to you folks and the bad Russians, lol. Keep fighting the good fight! But you shouldn't worry too much, Hicks was probably right and life is just a ride...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

yeah but at least half of those arent republican
and the vast majority probably dont exactly because of corrupt assholes like trump

trump has just riled up the already extremely loud core votes that the republicans have always had

(which is a good strategy because hell get them so pissed off and radicalized they would never dream of voting "opposition" so when he inevitably drops out they know for sure they have at least those votes on top of whatever the more moderate level headed candidate is able to draw
the more moderate candidate also looks much better by comparison to the average voter meaning they are likely to be more forgiving than they would be pre-trump)

but he certainly isnt going to be inspiring many non-voters to get up and start
its really kinda scary how desperate and delusional people are getting over this gas bag

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

61,333 bad guys were killed, the US lost 4,425 people. That's a kill ratio of about 14:1. No offense but that's not effectively using guns, if they were effective you wouldn't be here to tell me otherwise.

I like how you conveniently left out the rest of the coalition troops, do you think the US was the only ones serving?

You also left out the number WOUNDED

if they were effective you wouldn't be here to tell me otherwise.

With all due respect, you have no idea what the hell you are talking about, so dont try to tell me about how well trained or armed these people were, again you werent there........and you intentionally skewed your numbers to try and reinforce your feeble point , that Citizens wouldnt have a chance against the gov with "their guns"

You also forget the huge amount of retired military and currently enlisted military personnel that would immediately change course......Remember Egypt?

Americans would have quite a lot of military armaments at their disposal

your also trampling allover your own points about how the rest of the world aided in the Revolution

Do you think for an instant we would be alone in the fight?

Again nievity

You can armchair general all you want, but youre wildly off base in your assumptions

But I digress, this is all completely off topic.......

Other than the fact that if Trump gets elected we might actually have to overthrow another monarch

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: crazyewok

im a strict constitutional conservative

The replies I always get from Trump supporters is "Youre just scare of him, you want Bernie or Hillary"

Even though my post history is CLEARLY conservative

Logic has gone out the window with this lot, I harbor no ill will to them, but they are doing what they accused the Obama voters of doing twice , and running on emotion and feelings, rather than logic and substance.

Anyone who doesnt agree automatically only wants Hillary or Bernie, like magically there are no other options , dare I say its the same method as "you just dont like him because hes black"

i know. Its pathetic. The same people who bemoan partasianship are being as partasian as you can get.

Personally I favour Rand Paul myself.

But hey its trump or the hilderbest no 3rd option in there minds

First off an apology for the cheap shot...just kind of a thread Kickstarter.

I wanted Rand too...What, is he even at 1%...?

Secondly, never supported Obama.

Also, I don't really think Trump could last to the end of this.

But, like a poster said "He would pretty much have to punch a baby in the face".

Don't wonder why he is winning. People are pissed. More pissed than you have ever seen.

This is a battle for the GOP and ending the "Next guy in line" mentality.

I see Trump ending up 3rd Party. That's when the fun starts.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Check this out..

jeb bush
edit on 7-12-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

www.jubbush.com
edit on 7-12-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm going to give this a shameless Trump Bump! Woot!

2nd

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I like how you conveniently left out the rest of the coalition troops, do you think the US was the only ones serving?

You also left out the number WOUNDED

I left out the wounded on both sides, I'm just dealing with deaths here. There were 318 coalition deaths, a drop in the bucket compared to the US's 4425. In combat the defender has an advantage, the attacker typically needs a 3:1 advantage in order to have a successful attack, and they will also take proportionately more casualties.

Even adding in coalition losses we're talking about 66,133 vs 4743, or in otherwords the attacker had a near 14:1 advantage (even with those extra 300 people it's still very close to 14:1) when they should have suffered a 3:1 disadvantage. That means the coalition over performed by a factor of 42:1. So yes, they weren't very formidable on the battlefield. They shot at, and even killed a few soldiers but they should have done much, much, better. The fact that they didn't is proof that they just weren't very effective.

With all due respect, you have no idea what the hell you are talking about, so dont try to tell me about how well trained or armed these people were, again you werent there........and you intentionally skewed your numbers to try and reinforce your feeble point , that Citizens wouldnt have a chance against the gov with "their guns"

You also forget the huge amount of retired military and currently enlisted military personnel that would immediately change course......Remember Egypt?

How many military bases do you think would turn? How long do you think those bases would remain standing in the face of cruise missiles?

You are not going to fight against the government in an open battlefield. The only way to stop them is terrorist actions aimed at breaking them economically. Pistols and rifles don't help with that at all, cyber weapons and diesel fuel bombs do. The most successful resistance wouldn't fire a single bullet.

Do you think for an instant we would be alone in the fight?

Who would you bring in for aid? All of the major world powers are allies of our government not our people. The nations we could turn to for help would be nations opposed to the US or groups like the Mexican cartels... not people you would want to be indebted to or allied with.
edit on 7-12-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Trump is scary in an adolf hitler kind of way. we`ve had a weak economy for 8 years now,stagnant wages,higher cost of living,lots of boogey men that want to come and kill us, 1 sided trade agreements that benefit other countries,and then here comes trump blaming all those problems on Mexicans,muslims,the Chinese etc.
The comparisons between Germany in the 1920`s and the America of 2015 are eerily similar,and the comparison of the way hitler gained his power and the way trump is acting is downright scary.
weak leadership in Germany after WW1 led many in Germany to feel that they were being kicked around by the world powers.7 years of weak leadership in America has many americans feeling like America is being kicked around.
a lot of frustrated people are buying into trumps ideas of building a wall, killing the families of terrorist etc etc,but if he gets elected and actually does those things there`s no predicting to what extremes he will go to "make America great again".Much like hitlers Germany I think a lot of americans wouldn`t care what extremes trump went to as long as they had good jobs again and felt safe again.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

but OBama and the current administration have put us here. Not Trumps vision... Saying Trump is HItler is simple fear mongering.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The above post is one of the most ignorant and ridiculous ones I have ever seen. Even basic logic seems to have catastrophically failed.
'It's Obama's fault, so Trump isn't like Hitler.'
That doesn't even make any sense.

Trump is not Hitler, obviously, but his suggested policies are almost identical to what Hitler did.

Oh, and on a note, it's not "Obama and the current administration," it's "the administration going back to Reagan."

edit on 7/12/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

if he ran third party and split the republican vote that would just be handing the election to he democrats

.....woooo fun?

thats your position? (just kind of surprised)

your damned if you do and damned if you dont
better just hope he drops out because right now you guys are hitched to a turd-horse
edit on 8-12-2015 by fartlordsupreme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
When Trump said no more Muslims to enter America, the crowd went wild. Funny how none of the pundits are recognizing that crowd agreed with Trump. denial much?
edit on 8-12-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

The crowd of Trump supporters went wild maybe. Everyone else groaned.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

well see in a week.. he sucked the life out of any other story and then he will refine his point.. and go higher in the polls... cnn is writing a new article like every hour on this to try and keep the focus on him in a negative light.. he knows how to flip that momentum in his favor.. youll see.. the same forces that got obama so popular are being hijacked by trump and they dont even realize it.. and may i add that american muslims citizens do not care if more muslims are allowed in this country.. its not their problem.. they are already Americans and this wont affect them. everyone cried that we cant be the worlds police, well were not going to be the worlds savior either. if muslims im other countries think sharia law is so great then they wouldnt care about coming to america anyway

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

Not all Muslims want to institute Sharia law in this country... Plus there are tons of American Muslims who have family members who are still trying to come over here or who just flat out don't want to immigrate and just want to visit. You are seriously narrowly defining the Muslim demographic to suit your biases here.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
The above post is one of the most ignorant and ridiculous ones I have ever seen. Even basic logic seems to have catastrophically failed.
'It's Obama's fault, so Trump isn't like Hitler.'
That doesn't even make any sense.

Trump is not Hitler, obviously, but his suggested policies are almost identical to what Hitler did.

Oh, and on a note, it's not "Obama and the current administration," it's "the administration going back to Reagan."

I was responding to a poster to was comparing Trump to Hitler. That is ludicrous. You are eating up the soundbites and regurgitating and you prove that in your post.

You did a great CNN soundbite with your

"'It's Obama's fault, so Trump isn't like Hitler"

That is not what I said. You took a basic one sentence statement and thought you were 'smart' enough to try re crafting it to fit your narrative of the boogeyman Trump. Same thing is happening to Trump everyday in the media. The establishment does not like him because PAC's donors and big business who back the Right/Left Candidate are #ting their pants because they cannot guide or control Trump like other politicians.

Also, what he states is common sense and it is amazing how when he says these 'wild things' it is all anyone can talk about. It is so bad that Republican PAC's have stated they will back Hillary if Trump was to get the nod.

If THAT does not show you how far out of touch we are with the political climate in this nation then, you, my friend and the rest of you fit the true definition of ignorance which is lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.

The problem also does not go back to Reagan. It goes back to Ike. He was the last one who warned us. The next president was killed. Ike's VP was impeached as president. Why? Because they did not fall in line with the establishment and the Progressive agenda.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Sharia is not the religion. It is the set of 'laws' that are designed to govern. There are Muslims who do not follow the 'law' but read the Koran but there are also those who kill or dislike those who do not follow Sharia. Every single day. So there are those who flee and I do not want to turn them away, but, as Trump stated, we need to stop and find out the disconnect. Each day the San Bernadino shooting is peeling back the onion one piece at a time.

If you do not think immigrants bring their own culture and simply settle in to the American dream google US honor killing. I am not just making this stuff up.

There needs to be a pause to correct the failure that was letting those 2 people into our country.
edit on 12am31amf0000002015-12-08T08:43:36-06:000836 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Whatever. The simple fact is that not all Muslims are trying to impose Sharia law on everyone else, regardless of what you think about it.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
President Trump...It not only could happen. It's happening.

Like the rest of you in the beginning I didn't take Trump very serious.

Well, he is up 20% on the GOP field and that is before San Bernadino.

Trump has guts. Americans are patient people. But, we are not cowards.

We will not tolerate another religion or culture demanding we Worship their way.

So what I believe you are seeing is a message to the rest of the World.

We will elect Trump. We will go Postal on your a$$ if you don't knock it off.

After all that has happened. You might just see how it rolls off your tongue...

President Trump

edit on 8-12-2015 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join