It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim cab driver shot by passenger ranting about ISIS terrorists: ‘This is extreme — this has t

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
Inevitable.Just goes to show that Islam is bad for everyone involved.

No it does not.

It shows that one deluded violent man shot a cab driver just for being a Muslim.

This man either hates Muslims because of a bad personal experience or because he has believed all the hype by the Media.

What I have quoted you as saying also shows intolerance and lack of respect. It is not inevitable that one will be shot for being Muslim and Islam is not bad for everyone. In a free society we should be able to practise what ever faith we choose without fear of violence.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Alright. Last verbal warning. Any further personal posts will be met with posting bans.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Ok, back on track then I guess.

Without the suspect actually having been apprehended, how can we attach a political label to them....(sorry, my question mark key doesn't work)

Is it not possible for them to be a left wing extremist just as much as a right wing extremist...

Either way, IF this has any political motivation, the suspect is obviously an extremist and a nutcase.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

This man either hates Muslims because of a bad personal experience or because he has believed all the hype by the Media.

So, Muslims arent waging war all over the planet? The daily attacks and killings I read about arent happening?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

We sure do know who is waging a 'holy' war against the right every time there is a shooting.

Now courts of law be damned.

Facts be damned.

And people think public lynchings ever stopped in this country.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
It's amazing that anyone believes the LEFT wing media isn't it ?

'only' conservatives believe everything they see on tv.

There's plenty of propaganda from the left wing media but go look at a website like motherjones or a broadcast by TYT, their attitude is one of disgust with the right but they never advocate violence or anything other than voting. Go look at NPR and they're not associated with hate speech. Even with the groups they dislike such as the police they're advocating political rather than physical solutions.

Now go look at the right wing media, I'll use the example I've been using for the past 3 weeks since it happened. On Sean Hannitys show they had congressman Duncan Hunter on who said about people in the Middle East (and yes, he included civilians in this) "When you're dealing with a backwards people who don't even believe in God your only choice is to kill them all". This was followed up by Hannity advocating for us to use nuclear weapons on civilians so they never get a chance to radicalize.

Then go look at someone like Rush who says we shouldn't even tolerate political moderates as civilians. In his words you atleast know where you stand with liberals, but a moderate might like you before they stab you in the back.

It's not just the politics that differ, it's the entire tone. Right wing media is attempting to incite people to violence, the left just tries to get them to vote.
edit on 30-11-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

There's plenty of propaganda from the left wing media but go look at a website like motherjones or a broadcast by TYT, their attitude is one of disgust with the right but they never advocate violence or anything other than voting.

Well that was a load of garbage.

I especially loved LEFT wingers throwing things at people like Bush, and Coulter.

Hell Occupy Wallstreet was especially enlightening with all the violence surrounding it, and the private property destruciton.

Saw the same thing AGAIN during Ferguson, and we sure can't forget the church of climatology spiking trees that kill have killed, and mamed.

I swear if I had a nickle ever ytime the left told me how 'nonviolent' they are I would be a evil 1% that needs to lose their head.

HATE SPEECH made famous by OWS.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
According to the article linked in your original post:

Pittsburgh Police said the victim did not initially share many of those details with investigators. A spokesperson said there is no description of the suspect.

This seems a bit suspicious. I have a feeling there is a lot more to this story.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Apparently the cab driver has a video recorder in his cab. The Daily Mail should be deported to Syria too.

Syria deserves better than that.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It's unbelievable to me that in a thread about an innocent Muslim man being shot by a mental case, anyone is discussing the morality of being a Muslim. Every day that passes the country is getting more and more Islamophobic, and every day that passes we're sounding more and more Nazi. The dehumanizing of Muslims has got to stop.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I do not approve of the intentional harming of my fellow humans. However, Pittsburgh is a pretty backwards town so this doesn't surprise me.

Most of pennsylvania is. What state makes it almost impossible to get a six pack...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AshOnMyTomatoes
Well said, Ash. You hit the nail on the head.

It seems like more and more I’m reading threads where people are rationalizing racist, hate crimes as being somehow justifiable. It’s like a lynchmob/militia mentality, incited by many of our so-called political “leaders” and influential media thugs. A certain faction in America (including high level individuals in positions of authority) have become radicalized. And there will be no good to come from it.

It’s a sad day in America...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Wow, the caption for the picture says "white man shooting a rifle"

Interesting way to describe that photo.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'm suprised that our many vets with PTSD haven't gone on rampages in Mosque's. I think we are lucky this hasn't happened, it will be a tipping point when it does.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Yes, this is extremely wrong. People who have nothing to do with ISIS shouldn't be held responsible for the atrocities radicals do. Just because that cab driver is Muslim doesn't mean he is a radical. Hope they catch the shooter.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
People like that don't belong in our society and should be deported to Syria. Their culture just doesn't fit in America, completely incompatible.

Errr... You are also taking it to the extreme... I know you are being sarcastic, but you are also trying to dismiss the real concern a lot of people have. Innocents, of any religion, race, creed, sex, etc, should not be held responsible for what the radicals do.

However, as can be seen at least two of the refugees were also extremists. If we do not investigate those people we let in, there are bound to be radicals among them.

Also, you are dismissing the fact that many among those refugees have been leaving a trail of violence throughout Europe. Are we to simply turn a blind eye to that?

Like I wrote, innocents shouldn't pay for what the radicals do. But we can't turn a blind eye to violence on innocents from anyone. Even if they are "refugees".

edit on 30-11-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

edit on 30-11-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well the world is definitely going crazy, what is that 6000+ years straight now?

-FBB

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Well that was a load of garbage.

I especially loved LEFT wingers throwing things at people like Bush, and Coulter.

Hell Occupy Wallstreet was especially enlightening with all the violence surrounding it, and the private property destruciton.

Saw the same thing AGAIN during Ferguson, and we sure can't forget the church of climatology spiking trees that kill have killed, and mamed.

I swear if I had a nickle ever ytime the left told me how 'nonviolent' they are I would be a evil 1% that needs to lose their head.

HATE SPEECH made famous by OWS.

People at OWS, Ferguson, Bush speeches, and so on were individuals. We're talking about media outlets here. Rush and Hannity aren't just random people at an event, they're the people reporting the news.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join