It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim cab driver shot by passenger ranting about ISIS terrorists: ‘This is extreme — this has t

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Metallicus

It's amazing you trust the right wing media at all then.

I don't trust anyone.

It's amazing that anyone believes the LEFT wing media isn't it ?

'only' conservatives believe everything they see on tv.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU0408

My only concern isn't conservative media. I have tons of concerns. Did you miss the post earlier in the thread where I blamed liberal media for the intolerance against cops or did you just conveniently ignore that post because I didn't say something that lines up with your caricature of me?

Why stop at one example ?

Can't forget the corporationphobia,bankerphobia,Christianphobia, gunphobia,the GMOphobia, and my personal favorite the climatephobes.

edit on 30-11-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Right, because people aren't capable of exercising self-restraint unless they are liberals. Your statement is ignorant.

I haven't met many liberals that are anti-muslim and listen to Islamaphobic rhetoric. I'm sure they may exist, but most of that nonsense is coming from the right at this point in time. You are welcome to prove me wrong though.

I reckon you don't know many liberals from the central mid-west then. Though most of the younger generation are jumping on the media bandwagon and identify as liberal, they sure seem to completely smash your idea of all conservatives being wingnuts.

Before you try to bash me and paint me with your broad brush that you seem to keep in your back pocket, let me just be clear that I have no horse in either race. Both sides are nuts.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

Fine. Let's play this game instead:

You are welcome to prove me wrong though.

In other words. Prove it!
edit on 30-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This story it complete and utter bull. I live in Pittsburgh and Mayor Peduto is under some extreme criticism for openly wanting Syrian refugees in the city. This is just a "sympathy" story cooked up by his poeple and fed to the media.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

This is why the Islamaphobic rhetoric and rhetoric for other issues that is hateful and intolerant that pervades right wing media and blogs is so dangerous. It incites crap like this. With the Colorado Springs shooting, this makes two recent terrorist attacks perpetrated by conservative Americans clearly influenced by conservative media. Though I'm sure we'll all be told he has mental issues or whatever.

Why yes It's so much better to be christianphobic, and republicanphobic.

I guess the left never has listened to themselves.

It's just that they rationalize their hatred as something that is advancing positive progress.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: Aazadan

You maintain a free press by reporting facts. Unbiased. Real. And saying

What some are defending here is not the press but talking heads, pundits, and whores who are in it for the ratings and the consequences of their actions be damned.

Hey, man. I didn't start the fire. I just provided the lighter. Or the fuel. Yeah. Whatever. Some people are never going to see it.

That requires government intervention though. The market has shown that facts don't sell, opinion does. Fox went to court in order to lie on the air based on news being entertainment. Blogs sprung up in response to the infotainment market and sucked away the viewers, but they aren't any more credible... they're just offering more palatable opinions.

I don't usually say I don't trust the government but the last thing I want is an office that makes sure what's being reported is fact, because that's essentially legalizing censorship when a particular fact becomes inconvenient.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: LSU0408

If they can't control the 2nd Amendment, they'll control the 1st.

It sure would be nice if people defended the other amendments with the zeal they defend the second. That defense of the second has lead to the loss of the first, fourth, sixth, seventh, and eighth.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
I can remember their attempt to silence Fox News because Fox isn't afraid to tell the truth and expose corrupt politicians... There's the real fear mongering, and calling the GOP all terrorists. But hey, if you don't trust a muslim, you're a Conservative islamophobic right wing media listening hater.

No, they attempted to silence Fox News (and calling it that is even a stretch) because Fox went to court to fight for the right to lie to viewers on air. That court case, spearheaded by Fox is the reason all of the MSM today is such a cesspool.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I can honestly tell you that around here, the conservatives are the saner of the two nuts. I would honestly be more worried about the left wing extremists then the right. But, anybody at the extreme end of either side has some cognitive issues.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: neo96

This is why the Islamaphobic rhetoric and rhetoric for other issues that is hateful and intolerant that pervades right wing media and blogs is so dangerous. It incites crap like this. With the Colorado Springs shooting, this makes two recent terrorist attacks perpetrated by conservative Americans clearly influenced by conservative media. Though I'm sure we'll all be told he has mental issues or whatever.

Why yes It's so much better to be christianphobic, and republicanphobic.

I guess the left never has listened to themselves.

It's just that they rationalize their hatred as something that is advancing positive progress.

No kidding.

I lost track of how many cops were killed because of the left's portrayal of the police.

Hell a 'grass roots' organization got formed out of it.

They actually have the nerve to try (emphasis on try) to preach morality to the right.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

I can honestly tell you that around here, the conservatives are the saner of the two nuts. I would honestly be more worried about the left wing extremists then the right. But, anybody at the extreme end of either side has some cognitive issues.

Ferguson,OWS,BLM, and 'eco' warriors back that up.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

I don't need to prove anything to you.

Yeah you're right. You don't need to, but don't expect me to believe a word you say.

Your MO here on ATS has shown me that there isn't anything that I can offer as proof anyway that will be accepted by your political bias.

Well that's because you clearly don't know me very well or that long. If you took the time to review my post history, you'd see there is a LONG history of me changing my opinions as new evidence is presented to me.

But hey thanks for shifting this stupid topic back to talking about me, I CERTAINLY haven't gotten enough of that in this thread... /sarc

I offered my view (which is just as valid as yours), take it or leave it, I couldn't care less.

So you just wanted to drive by post, say I'm wrong then not defend it one bit? Gotcha.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Blah blah left right left right false flag blah spit left blah right. Tit tat tit tat. Stupid ass circular discussions.

The problem with most extremists is that they don't know they are. Go away.

I'll wait until there's a real update on this story. Until then, enjoy your toast.
edit on 11/30/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

a reply to: ~Lucidity

Pittsburgh is a pretty backwards town

Really? Where are you from? Cleveland?
edit on 30-11-2015 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join