It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura: 1st Independent President Since Washington?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Napolitano is right about so many things, and he may be right about this Jesse.

Go for it Dude. I would certainly vote for you. A man that outs CIA involvement in state government is the kind of man that would make a good leader.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I'd vote for Obama before I voted for Ventura.

Better the liar you know than the liar you don't.

Let's not pretend you aren't a liberal democrat Jesse.

What have you ever said or done that goes against the Democrat party line, or when have you not attacked Republicans?

And I'm not talking about the supposed Trump ticket that is pulling a "Perot" to get Hillary into the big seat. Trump is as much of a Republican as you are.

From a combat veteran to a wartime veteran, thank you for your service to the nation. Please sit down now.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Lol, only 9 stars for the OP in 3 pages.
Doesn't look like you have the vote from ATS, not that I give a toss either way seeing as I am from the UK.

Perhaps if you actually carried out some thread management here you would convince more folk, you know, reply to members etc. All I see from "Off the grid" is OP's which are pointless replying to as Jesse ignores them, I've only replied here to ridicule though, as I said, I couldn't care less, just enjoying the amusement.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Thread made my Sunday.

I use to think my ego was out of control.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Absolutely! You should run! I have wanted you to run since I started looking into your positions when you arrived here on ATS. We need SOMEONE that is a true Independent to go up against those who will certainly get the GOP and Dem nominations (Whichever nutjob is chosen and Hillary).

Yes, Jesse! RUN! We need someone like you.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Lol, only 9 stars for the OP in 3 pages.
Doesn't look like you have the vote from ATS, not that I give a toss either way seeing as I am from the UK.

Perhaps if you actually carried out some thread management here you would convince more folk, you know, reply to members etc. All I see from "Off the grid" is OP's which are pointless replying to as Jesse ignores them, I've only replied here to ridicule though, as I said, I couldn't care less, just enjoying the amusement.

Exactly! Perfectly said! Another politician that ignores The People, stokes his own ego, asks for "contributions" for "the campaign", and has absolutely NO INTEREST in what you have to say....yea, that's exactly what we need

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Trump has already said, if he doesn't get the nomination he will run independent. I'm sorry but you've literally just done something that professional politicians do all the time and even though it might be in jest you've just played the god card. You said you didn't believe but are now questioning if there is a god or not, that is a reach if I've ever seen one to get people who believe in god but dont vote for people who dont, to back you.

I cant vote because I live in the UK but If I could I wouldn't vote for you because you've said on countless occasions that you've given up on America, that it is broken and it would take a great man to fix it and sadly I dont think you're the guy for the job, but what do I know I thought America had a chance to be better when Obama was running for the first time and look what happened.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Hell yeah Jesse!!
Get it done,Hillary would shame your country and Trump is just a joke.....get it done!!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Yes.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Only if you do this to Trump in the Presidential Debates

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

Didn't you and Trump discuss running as prez and vp for the Reform Party at one point?

Yes, they did and it's curious they left the Reform Party in a shambles in much the same way Trump has 'shaken up' the Republican party. I think it all stinks of a regurgitated, orchestrated 'political operation.'

In February 2000:

New York tycoon Donald Trump said Monday he won't run for president because the Reform Party is "SELF-DESTRUCTING" and CAN'T PROVIDE THE SUPPORT A CANDIDATE NEEDS TO WIN. "You could only win the whole thing with a totally unified party," Trump said on NBC's "Today." After months of speculation about a possible candidacy, the colorful and controversial billionaire said he was dissuaded in part by the departure of Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura, who had been an ally of Trump's. He also took a shot at former Republican Pat Buchanan, who is seeking the party's nomination, and his unlikely supporter, leftist activist Lenora Fulani. "THE REFORM PARTY IS A TOTAL MESS," Trump said.

AND

During the months Trump was considering a possible candidacy, he established ties with members of the Reform Party, including then-member and Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura, who announced just last Friday that he was leaving the party, calling it "hopelessly dysfunctional."

"Jesse has left and that's a problem," Trump said.

Trump's decision ensures that two-time presidential candidate Pat Buchanan remains the only declared candidate for the Reform Party nomination.

Did Trump's and Ventura's roles with the Reform Party tarnish its fledgling image and help push conservative voters to Bush in 2000? Bush only took Florida by 537 contested votes.

I suspect both Trump and Ventura are trying to influence this election to the benefit of Democrats, and that they will both go to any party and do whatever bidding is 'needed.'

Ventura sure appeared to be a 'provocateur' when the Reform Party had to disassociate from him to save face...

REFORM PARTY EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE TELLS JESSE VENTURA: RESIGN NOW
DALLAS, TX--In a show of support for Reform Party Chairman Russell J. Verney, the party's Executive Committee tonight voted to support a resolution urging the resignation of Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura. The action came as the result of statements made by Ventura in an interview given to Playboy, which appears in the just-released November issue.
The party leaders met via teleconference in emergency session. The resolution, which passed 6 to 4, with one member not present, states: "The values expressed by Jesse Ventura are not consistent with the values of the Reform Party members. Jesse has put himself in a national leadership position. Along with being a leader goes a responsibility to represent the membership. Jesse's values are out of step with the Reform Party members. Therefore, for the benefit of the members, we urge Jesse Ventura to resign from the Reform Party."

On Friday, Verney sent a letter to Ventura by fax, also asking for his resignation, "for the good of the members." He stated:

"Your comments in the November 1999 Playboy article about religion, sexual assault, overweight people, drugs, prostitution, women's under- garments and many other subjects do not represent the values, principles, or ethics upon which the party was built."

Verney cites a "firestorm" of telephone calls and emails from Reform Party members, expressing anger and disappointment in the statements made by Ventura in the interview, which do not reflect the "high standards for ethics and integrity" which the party works to maintain.

I'm expecting a press release very much like this from the RNC pertaining to Donald Trump, any time now...and that he will run as an independent/third party thanks to his 'un-PC,' crass, divisive, unbelievable, totally discrediting mouth. By the time this election is over, Trump will have singlehandedly destroyed conservatives by being the asshat poster child for them.

Trump and Ventura manipulate elections. Neither can be trusted or taken seriously, IMO.
edit on 29-11-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
go for it!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Jesse my advice is don’t bother because you can’t win and if you did you wouldn’t last

If you did run you might end up doing like Ralph Nader did

Understand Jesse there still degrees of evil

Al Gore is bad but George Bush is worst

edit on 29-11-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85
You said you didn't believe but are now questioning if there is a god or not, that is a reach if I've ever seen one to get people who believe in god but dont vote for people who dont, to back you.

I agree completely...

Another related issue is the fact that the hidden agenda behind the TPTB is all about causing people to doubt and question God.

The last thing America needs right now is another leader who reinforces the elites ideologies.

That is not going to benefit the people.

The end result is that the nation will only continue going down the same path it has been on for so long.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
No, unless you take a course in Native American history.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Umm, no.

Destiny? Not a thing wrong with your ego, is there?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

based the the move predator alone and how well you handled the mini gun you have my vote, although i have never voted before I would if you ran.

joking aside i do think you would be a great leader, but i also believe the powers that be would never let you win. good luck with what ever you choose to do

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

if you did run would you try and take down the federal reserve?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dntwastetime

If by approval you mean promote his latest video, then yeah.

But that's about as far as it would go..

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Yes... why not. The Judge has a great point. All these nah's when people should be encouraged to run to challenge the status quo! Thats okay .... enjoy Hillary-Bush its all the same. Same goes for the non Americans you're affectecd too by who the POTUS IS!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join