It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Reveals – What America Does Not Want You To Know

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Anonymous just posted a ton of information regarding Monsanto, Fluoride in our Water, Haarp, 911 inside job, False Flags, Crisis Actors, Police Brutality, FEMA Camps, Bilderberg Group, Serco: (Serpent Company), Silencing Whistlblowers, The US Spying on the World &
NSA, PRISM, Social Media Platforms, Martial Law, NWO (New World Order), Zionist, Seal Team 6
...etc.

Anonymous says:

Take your time with this, it might take you a few day’s to get through. Remember, no one forces you to believe anything, but at least watch listen and do more research. At least you would have shown you are not ignorant. Good Luck and let us know what you think AFTER you had a fair go at the material provided.
>>> WHAT AMERICA DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW! >>>>>>>>>>>>> TRUTH

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Source: Anonymous

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind
Anonymous just posted a ton of information regarding Monsanto, Fluoride in our Water, Haarp, 911 inside job, False Flags, Crisis Actors, Police Brutality, FEMA Camps, Bilderberg Group, Serco: (Serpent Company), Silencing Whistlblowers, The US Spying on the World &
NSA, PRISM, Social Media Platforms, Martial Law, NWO (New World Order), Zionist, Seal Team 6
...etc.

Anonymous says:

Take your time with this, it might take you a few day’s to get through. Remember, no one forces you to believe anything, but at least watch listen and do more research. At least you would have shown you are not ignorant. Good Luck and let us know what you think AFTER you had a fair go at the material provided.
>>> WHAT AMERICA DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW! >>>>>>>>>>>>> TRUTH

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
They didn't post info, all they did was compile links..

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

What's the difference?

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

Anonymous posts a load of YouTube links?

What a terrific load of Horse#.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Couldn't be too earth shattering.
This was posted Nov 20, 2014.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Better thread title would be "anonymous reveals list of things they thought were cool that you might not have seen yet!"

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

What's the difference?

Well, your title makes it seem like a group is revealing some new info when all they did was hyperlink.

edit on 28-11-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

More specifically, links to youtube videos, facebook pages and............................wait for it...."Before it's news".

edit on 28-11-2015 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

...etc.
]

Hey look, I can do the same thing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I posted the title they posted. People are quick to dismiss the info. Why? Simply because it's on YouTube? YouTube is merely a highway for information, not a source. The majority of links they have provided got good feedback.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
At the end of the article, it reads...

Note: AnonHQ is not reponsible for any content, video or link provided in this article. All credits go to www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

I posted the title they posted. People are quick to dismiss the info. Why? Simply because it's on YouTube? YouTube is merely a highway for information, not a source. The majority of links they have provided got good feedback.

People aren't dismissing the info but rather the misleading title of your OP even though you just copied from their site.
edit on 28-11-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I wonder if Anonymous has a copy right on Anonymous ??? never could figure those people out ...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
dp
edit on 28-11-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Anonymous needs to get a job/life....and take off the tinfoil hat...I mean Jesus those 'theories' are, just, wow...
Fluoride in the water is straight up crazy land...like full on mental illness territory...

Anyhow, I bet he/she/they must be super fun at parties...

-Christosterone

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

Aww man... I thought they hacked into something and got some new info but looks like they're just posting old links I'm sure many people are already familiar with.

Bummer.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

That's why I posted this. I never was one to believe in false flags and actors. Does all of Anonymous agree with this or is their website just run by a few? Why would they want to risk their credibility with this kind of stuff?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Fluoride in the water is straight up crazy land...like full on mental illness territory...

Crazy why?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join