It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Reveals – What America Does Not Want You To Know

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

So is that specific time over vague charges or or vague time over specific charges :>) I am confused and am anonymous

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

originally posted by: opethPA
They didn't post info, all they did was compile links..

I'm.not sure if anonhq.com is actually affiliated with th Anon group.

You sure like to give your opinion of the Anon group, and usually its negative. Why?

Except their was nothing negative about my post. The OP, based on the source, claimed somed great revelation yet all that was offered was a collection of links.

I'm not part of the naive crowd who thinks their is some collective out there surfing the deep web protecting mankind.

I have been in the H-P-V-C world long enough to have witnessed first hand their are no hero's, only people with their own agendas. Doesn't matter if it was back during the days of ANSI wars or when I was red and blue boxing for other groups this image of binary crusaders you have fallen for is really far from the truth. I'll gladly come hang with you at the next HOPE or DEFCON and show you what those IRC channels yoiu really want to believe in are about.

20 years ago it was about meeting ratios to get the latest 0 day and just like then when people were pushing their own agenda in that scene it's no different now.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

My wife is a physician(MD) and was fastidious about our baby getting tap water beginning VERY early in life...again, because she's a scientist and it is a settled fact that fluoride is unequivocally beneficial for good enamel development...

But why have your baby swallow fluoride to help protect* the baby-teeth which are going to fall out any way? The earliest permanent (adult) teeth don't emerge until about 6 or 7 years... At the very earliest this age would be an intuitive time to start, but definitely not during infancy. I can't trust MD's when their treatments defy natural logic.

Fluoride is a known toxin
edit on 28-11-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Okay... so I guess I will be the one to say it. I checked out the source, good read, BUT.... What is it that so secret that we don't already know????

All of the stuff in the article has been talked about here on ATS for years, nothing new here.

I'd like to see something top secret from Anonymous. They are hacking the world, but I haven't seen anything that hasn't already been revealed.

We know about:
- Monsanto
- Fluoride in our water
- HAARP
- 911 being an inside job
- Multiple False Flags and more coming everyday
- Crisis Actors - Sandy Hook, Boston Bombing, Colorado Theater Shooting, Etc...
- Police Brutality - Everyday news
- FEMA Camps - Setting up in a town near you
- Bilderberg Group - Started before most of us on here was born

I want some real, top secret, never heard of stuff from Anonymous.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Anonymous reveals their inept irrelevance,

Ho Hum....................

same as usual.......

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hmmm. Until I hit the HAARP links...
Anonymous should know that HAARP only effected the ionosphere, a near vacuum.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Hmmm. Until I hit the HAARP links...
Anonymous should know that HAARP only effected the ionosphere, a near vacuum.

wow, haarp and anonymous, let's go full blown reptlillions smoking chemtrails while sniffing bigfoot farts.
More real even.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Couldn't be too earth shattering.
This was posted Nov 20, 2014.

Exactly. Anybody that is curious and open-minded, with even minimal dot-connecting skills, has known for many years that the government operates mostly in secret.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
About as impressive when Lil wayne claimed to know "what they dont want you to know".

top kek

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I was willing to read this because, ironically, I respect Anonymous (so to speak, I realize it's a loose handle of assorted very different people around the world) in the 'Robin Hood' sort of way (information is gold).

However A usually is revealing information they have hacked or that indirectly came from an ongoing series of that kind of thing.

That is a completely different thing than saying, "I'm just a guy hiding my identity who says you should totally watch this long list of possibly-paranoid youtube videos." That's just another guy on the internet.

("Possibly" because they're also possibly correct. In which case it wouldn't be paranoia.)

RC

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
My all time favorite is Crisis Actors... I say just talk to the survivors etc... The Boston bombing was just nuts on how many people felt it was all Crisis Actors when we had a lot of people who were their and got messed up really bad, same with Sandy Hook... a lot of families there would beg to differ...
edit on 1-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Fluoride is a known toxin

Does anyone actually drink unfiltered water out of the faucet these days?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
My all time favorite is Crisis Actors... I say just talk to the survivors etc... The Boston bombing was just nuts on how many people felt it was all Crisis Actors when we had a lot of people who were their and got messed up really bad, same with Sandy Hook... a lot of families there would beg to differ...

And certain inconvenient facts ALSO beg to differ.....

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

Pretty sure that's not anonymous. For one thing, I don't think anonymous sells t-shirts.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Those who survive events such as the ones being discussed and the things mentioned in the links which are frequently referred to as " conspiracy theories ", are those who have prepared and realized they could not weather the storm in place, having left the majority of their supplies behind and scraping by alone.

There is something coming. I don't know when this event will or occur or what it will be specifically. I do know that I don't want to be anywhere near most of the population of this country because they have had it too easy for too long and no longer possess the skills to do anything for themselves other than act on the the examples of the scum they consider to be above them.

You all worry about how fast you can go. The secret is being able to go slow enough that no one will notice you and by your own volition and effort. No car, no bunker, no supplies other than what can be foraged and scavenged. Just you against the world and nature.

Sounds like fun and I really feel the need to do it again.

You can only be so free for so long before you never really want to come back.

You all live in what I look upon as a kind of hell. Denial of a life of misery or "Quiet Desperation"....

I would rather quietly and desperately run from the inevitable at my own leisure and at my own pace and be free of this rat race you all have become ignorantly accepting of as a kind of awful reality.

Stay Clear.

edit on 2-12-2015 by MyHappyDogShiner because: no reason really, just cuz........................

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Not facts, Facts are dead people, missing legs, arms etc. It is just crazy how people go off in weird theories with just their google. This of all conspiracies is the easiest to prove or disprove.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Sadly, fluoride is difficult to filter and won't be removed by filters like Brita and Pur. Stream/spring or well water, assuming no nearby pollutants, is ideal in my opinion. Farm runoff, fracking by-products, etc, contaminate a lot of well or spring water. I aspire to have a high mountain stream as my drinking source.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Not facts, Facts are dead people, missing legs, arms etc. It is just crazy how people go off in weird theories with just their google. This of all conspiracies is the easiest to prove or disprove.

That somebody conspired to commit certain crimes is obvious. What is difficult to prove is just exactly who the conspirators were, who the players were.

Anonymous attempts to expose the guilty parties in any given conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

That somebody conspired to commit certain crimes is obvious. What is difficult to prove is just exactly who the conspirators were, who the players were.

Anonymous attempts to expose the guilty parties in any given conspiracy.

Trying to get to the "why" is one thing, saying all the people lying in the street dead, bleeding etc are all Crisis Actors is a totally different path of craziness...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Sadly, fluoride is difficult to filter and won't be removed by filters like Brita and Pur. Stream/spring or well water, assuming no nearby pollutants, is ideal in my opinion. Farm runoff, fracking by-products, etc, contaminate a lot of well or spring water. I aspire to have a high mountain stream as my drinking source.

We drink a lot of bottle water, not saying its better but it is all we got other than filter tap. I grew up in AZ in the 60s and 70s and I think they had the highest Fluoride in the country. I'm in perfect health at 55 today. All my friends my age are on 5 plus drugs and have many issues, so I think Fluoride is a lot like all the drug commercials that list all the negative side effects at the end. 90% of the people will have none and 10% will cover the list of 100 side effects. I'm sure Fluoride is the same way with the vast majority will have no effects, but a small percentage will cover a large range of issues.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join