It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Savage Attack Caught on Film, US Media Silent

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I mentioned on another thread that the SOP for many situations that could be similar to this is 'Don't make eye contact'. Eye contact can result in, "What are you looking at?" Which is often followed by "Why don't you answer me?" (or whatever question would be appropriate based on your answer - you are already in whether you like it or not) I have lived in or near Chicago my whole life and that is the general rule. You don't want to invite any more interaction than necessary unless you are very secure in your ability to take care of yourself and know your surroundings. When you are in unfavorable conditions and have already been selected, its a different story altogether.

They picked him. He had a choice to make when they said 'come here'. He could refuse, which is interaction of some kind which will only advance the situation and would have inflamed the situation. He could have complied, which brought him closer to them making him an easier target. He could have ignored them and walked away (his best bet) hoping they didn't give chase. At least he would have had a running start if they did.

He was out before he hit the ground. He made no effort to cushion his fall in any way. The attackers saw that. At that moment the decision to show honor, compassion, empathy, social/moral conscience was at hand. You saw the choice they made.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
That's because most media these days are all about pushing an agenda. If there is no way to politicize the incident then it has no use.

Media are after an emotional reaction to "nudge" and influence the outcome of events to shape public opinion into political action that fits their political ideals. Events that counter that narrative are shunned because people might start thinking for themselves and therefore become less likely to be susceptible to the nudging and mental manipulation used to achieve those ends.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Yea that sure is brutal, not to nitpick but who uses film these days? You should have said "caught on video".

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If he'd shot these guys, would he be treated as a Zimmerman or an Officer Darren Wilson(of Ferguson fame)? Would BLM be marching for these 3 "Angels"? Would the media be showing pictures of these "innocent babies" in their graduation caps?

At what point do people have a right to defend themselves? Should he have waited to be sucker-punched? Wouldn't that be too late?
edit on 26-11-2015 by hammanderr because: punctuation

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Do you know why the man was there? no you dont. Sometimes you can approach someone for directions or asking a question. its wrong to think it was automatically for drugs right? And how do you tell if someone not nice by just looking at them?Unless they are covered in blood.

My point was he walked up to the group for a reason and got really close to the guy that punched him, not something I would do. I'm not defending the guy who punched him, but the aftermath kind of showed us the whole group wasn't very good people to say the least. I guess they were all honer grads just hanging out and something evil came over them. I guess there is a good reason who I do not get sucker punched but this guy does...lol

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This beating was brutal and unnecessary by three guys against another guy. That's pretty sickening. What's also sickening is the responses like that amount to "ya cant trust those animals". " might as well shoot them all". Maybe that attitude is partially contributing to the fact CERTAIN people don't care about people of other races.
And on that note, I could show you tons of pictures and videos of blacks being beaten up by whites so by that logic all whites are animals and should be put down. These crappy people, black and white, don't represent their entire race or their entire neighborhoods. They are human and some humans suck, white black brown, whatever.
I'm pretty sick of the race baiting from all sides. I just want my kids to live in a world were justice and citizens are colorblind. Where they aren't told "look what that black guy did, they are all bad" like we live in some Jim Crowe wanna be throwback society.
Black lives do matter. White lives matter. All lives freaking matter and if you don't agree then IMHO your life matters a little less in my eyes.
edit on 26-11-2015 by xistence05 because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xistence05

The "sickening responses" are just words. The beating was real and could have killed that guy.

If that was your child in that video, the victim that is, would you rather someone insult him or beat him like that?

Don't conflate the violence in that video with people's natural inclination to have a strong response after watching it. After watching that video, do you think that THOSE particular black lives matter? If you say yes, you're just silly.
edit on 27-11-2015 by hammanderr because: Wording

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Nope.

From a complete stranger? Sooooo not happening.

Situational awareness isn't just a soldier thing, it's a life thing. Know what's going on around you, if it doesn't look/feel right? It probably isn't.

I was lucky, I survived my lesson way back in the day.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Someone needs to hire those guys. If there were enough jobs for those poor victims of institutionalized racism, this kind of thing wouldn't happen.

/End sarcasm

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: hammanderr

You really don't get it, do you? The outrage from most of the social protests is because of a lack of justice in those cases. 2 of the 3 suspects in this instance have already been arrested & they're already tracking the 3rd suspect. It's 2 completely different situations because justice is being served here. Just to be clarify it even more:

Situation A: An incident occurs. No one is initially being held responsible for it. People get mad at the lack of accountability & justice. People start protesting, demanding accountability. Media picks up the story if it fits the ongoing narrative of no justice for similar cases.

Situation B: An incident occurs. 3 suspects have been identified & 2 have already been arrested. Authorities are searching for the 3rd suspect. Accountability & justice are being served so there's no need to protest a lack of justice. Media barely mentions it if they mention it all, because crimes where suspects get caught are daily occurrences.

Get it now?

and C Anyone with any information on Nichols is asked to contact the Elyria Police Department at 440-323-3302 or the Task Force at 1-866-4WANTED.

This news should be out there for Everyone to see.
So they can Catch the 3RD PERP.

GET IT ?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrow

It should be reported. And on MSM. Will it though?.

Not when they are the ones promoting these types of violence in order to further their agenda. The quieter things are done, the more people will be quietly angered into accepting Change.

But make no mistake, the mainstream media isnt to blame either, they are only the puppets to the real master AND fundraiser of BLM , Good ol george soros.

Unofficial Leader (in the shadows) of Black Lives Matter

The edit fits what he is. THIS MAN has played both sides of the field. THIS man is also responsible for the Ukrainian situation. THIS man, also funded Obama.

THIS MAN paid black lives matter.

So before anyone tries to put hate into BLM, know you are being played into -Problem-Reaction-Solution. The game is, if you React, you lose.

Im starting to think like the elites, and many things happening today I quietly sat down predicting said events. I knew france would happen, anyone with common sense and enough research would be smart enough to put the pieces of the puzzle together. To know the future.

yes you can predict the future once you know the truth. You become the all seeing eye in your own way, plus+ if you tap into your inner being like a 33rd degree. But once you tap into that being there is no going back.

Im saying all of this to give everyone a choice. You can listen to the disinfo agents (which arepaid governmental trolls) or you can do your own research, ignore the trolls, and decide for yourself, because the evidences is piling up everyday and its hard to keep up with all the news coming out with regards to the new world order.

BLM, Ukraine, France, everything is connected. There is no such thing as coincidences. Soros, Rothchilds and the rockefellers are the ones playing humanity as a fool. The rothchilds alone OWN germany and israel.

That is how big these people are. But, can't speak about them cause otherwise you are anti-semetic.

Im Jewish by blood with the christian philosophy. How does one become anti semetic against oneself, is beyond me. (But trolls will try and use anything against you while throwing common sense out the window..But hey, the bible (King James Version 1611) says something interesting that should give a clue.

Revelation 3:9King James Version (KJV)

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie;

Ephesians 5:11 11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.

I write all this here, because I want eyes to look at the real culprit of the horrendous video I just saw in the OP. It made me turn my stomach watching a helpless man get beaten like that. But if we focus on the small fries, and NOT the root of the problem, crap like this will keep on happening.
Pull the weed out from its roots. and you will be able to stop this madness.

But you want me to be honest? As a moral human being with his ethics in tact, the more I see incidents like BLM, or anything similar, funded by the same people in power, the more I lose faith that humanity will wisen up.

If this continues, Humanity will go the way of the Dodo bird. Think why I use the dodo bird as the analogy for this. Because it is the truth that befalls the attitude of mankind. (At least the great majority).

The more I see this happening, the more i see how stupid people are, the more I agree with the culling that the elite is planning on us all. (And this is my dark side talking)

It IS a culling that is occurring. There is no compromise, only death, and this is the real endgame. The death of humanity. It is death, because even if you are hooked up to a machine, controlled by them, you are still technically dead, because your life belongs to them.

Ultimately, the choice is between Life or Death. Now the question is, what side are you on? if you value life, what would it take to protect and bring life? The truth.

Everything that has elite hands in it serves as a purpose, to bring in the following world:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr
a reply to: xistence05

The "sickening responses" are just words. The beating was real and could have killed that guy.

If that was your child in that video, the victim that is, would you rather someone insult him or beat him like that?

Don't conflate the violence in that video with people's natural inclination to have a strong response after watching it. After watching that video, do you think that THOSE particular black lives matter? If you say yes, you're just silly.

Do their lives matter? Yes. Do I think they should be punished to the full extent of the law? Absolutely. I find it hard to say someone's life doesn't matter nor is that my call to make.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It seems the black folk seen in video's like this have learnt from the radical Muslims, scream blue bloody murder while claiming to be the victim but when no one is looking kill as many as you can and blame every one else...

The race and religion cards should be shredded..

People who attack another human like that are a danger to society, personally I'd see people like these put on the death penalty every time. No doubt parents of these animals will be saying how they are angels and simply 'misunderstood'...

Well let me misunderstand them all the way to the lethal injection...

Here in the UK I'd vote back in the death penalty as our youth are aspiring to emulate these scumbags, I'd also vote in National Service where 2 years military service is mandatory. Perhaps 2 years of that would make moral people of them.
edit on 27-11-2015 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
And and try this for a shocker

Background story from site

They piled into a friend's Honda Odyssey and returned to the gas station just before 7 p.m. Utter chaos unfolded, as seen in a video released Friday by police. Adults and children, side-by-side converging on a man who had no chance of defending himself. Joachim was carrying the Mace and sprayed it, but she missed, instead hitting a young man in the group, one of Gillard's sons, in the face, Brooks said. Another woman, one who police are seeking help in identifying, swung a hammer, hitting the victim repeatedly. Other, younger attackers, stomped and kicked the man's head as he lay prone on the ground. Finally, Gillard walked up to the man and beat him with the piece of the rocking chair, hitting him so hard in his head and face that the wood splintered in her hands, Brooks said. Then, as quickly as they arrived, the group got back in the van and prepared to leave. But before they did, Gillard hesitated. She pulled her son, the one at the center of the incident, toward the man, lying broken and bleeding on the pavement. She wanted to him to see that they had stood up for him, Brooks said. Police later took that man to Einstein Medical Center, where he remained Friday night in "extremely critical condition," Brooks said. He was in a medically induced coma. Sources said parts of his skull had to be removed to reduce swelling. The posse broke his collarbone and nasal cavity. In the wake of the beating, Gillard and Joachim also went to Einstein - they sought medical attention for Gillard's son, sprayed by the Mace, sources said. But the blood on their hands and shoes gave them away, and police arrested them as they sat in the hospital's parking lot. They remained in custody Friday night, denied bail, according to court records. Meanwhile, police are imploring the public to watch the horrific footage of the attack on their YouTube channel (youtu.be/h-i2SonWUFs) in the hopes of identifying the other attackers. Tipsters can call 215-686-8477.

I'm utterly disgusted that a group went to this much trouble and using tyre irons by the look of it to destroy a poor old man...

Again, death penalty needed, especially for the savage act of stamping on the head...That's attempted murder right there..
edit on 27-11-2015 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Heartbreaking. Surely, they got the license plate of their car.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The thing that's difficult for some to swallow is that this is what passes for parenting in these communities. If these are the parents, is it any wonder the teenagers are getting into lethal conflicts with the police?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr

The thing that's difficult for some to swallow is that this is what passes for parenting in these communities. If these are the parents, is it any wonder the teenagers are getting into lethal conflicts with the police?

Its liek i have said before. Parents need LICENSES to be parents these days. Each infraction is once step closer to their child being taken away if they keep having issues liek violence.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: yuppa

Do you know why the man was there? no you dont. Sometimes you can approach someone for directions or asking a question. its wrong to think it was automatically for drugs right? And how do you tell if someone not nice by just looking at them?Unless they are covered in blood.

My point was he walked up to the group for a reason and got really close to the guy that punched him, not something I would do. I'm not defending the guy who punched him, but the aftermath kind of showed us the whole group wasn't very good people to say the least. I guess they were all honer grads just hanging out and something evil came over them. I guess there is a good reason who I do not get sucker punched but this guy does...lol

Unfortunatly id wager if he didnt go up to the guy when he called they would had went to him. HE was screwed already. They chose him as their target and most likely would had chased after him too. Ive had a similiar situation before.
A jock who was a wananbe thug called to me hey man come here a minute. i turned around and walked the other way instead. he yells after me hey i said come here punk and starts toward me. I ignore him and keep walking. next thing i know im face down on the ground getting kicked by this jerk. People like that jock or these jerks in that video if thye target you will get you.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If the races were reversed, the town where that assault occurred would be burnt to the ground.

This is a racist hate crime plain and simple.

Maybe the creation of a White Lives Matter group that protests their oppression, and the systemic racism from these types of people doesn't sound that crazy.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PresidentCamacho

If the races were reversed, the town where that assault occurred would be burnt to the ground. This is a racist hate crime plain and simple.

Race has nothing to with this incident, your politicizing a non-sequitur...

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join