It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Savage Attack Caught on Film, US Media Silent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr
In light of all the recent social unrest in the US regarding police violence, BLM, campus racism, rape culture and the associated justice movements, an incredibly, inhumanly vicious attack caught on film should have received some attention. So, the question is, with all these people fighting for justice, creating movements, marches, sit ins, getting people fired for offensive tweets, getting University presidents to step down due to a lack of action on race issues, how does an actual act of insane violence, caught on camera, get zero attention?

Here's the video. Warning, truly savage violence is depicted here.
www.liveleak.com...

Here's a follow up news story about the attack, the video on this page may not have all the brutal detail that the liveleak video has.
www.morningjournal.com...

Anyhoo, in this age of struggles for justice, where is the justice for this guy. All this stuff in Mizzou is over a couple words, or a feces swastika, here's an actual attempted murder, broad daylight, witnesses, video. Where's the outrage?

Oh yeah, completely forgot to mention, it may be that the victim was a white guy and the attackers are black. But that really doesn't matter, right?

Uh, the 'feces swastika' was shown to be a hoax.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Spineless animals. None of them wanted it until he was on the ground defenceless. Sucker punching little splats. Cowards, the lot of them. May they rot in a dank cell for the rest of their lives. No society needs or wants such wastes of oxygen.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

yeah, HOW could a black man stomping on the chest of a completely unconscious white man...ever be construed as a 'Hate' Crime'?

Obviously, Self-Defense.
edit on 26-11-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

Does anybody know why this incident occurred? I agree this was heinous and unnecessary but to play devil's advocate here, how do we know the victim hadn't done some despicable things to the perp recently and this was just some street justice?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator

Does anybody know why this incident occurred? I agree this was heinous and unnecessary but to play devil's advocate here, how do we know the victim hadn't done some despicable things to the perp recently and this was just some street justice?

Would you be asking this question if the victim was an 18 year old black kid getting stomped by whites?

The victim was 18 years old in this case, don't BLM and the media constantly say that 18 year olds screw up, and don't deserve to suffer consequences for their actions? Or is that only when the victim is a black 18 year old thug, and the attacker is a cop?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

yeah, HOW could a black man stomping on the chest of a completely unconscious white man...ever be construed as a 'Hate' Crime'?

Obviously, Self-Defense.

That's the narrative you're injecting into it without the facts. You see two skin colors, and derive your specious conclusions from that. Are they guilty of a brutal assault. Yes. Are they guilty of robbery? Yes. Are they guilty of racism? Their skin color is not enough evidence to make a conclusion, except in your imaginary kangaroo court.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Unless this incident was racially motivated by the perps involved I don't see how race has anything to do with the incident.

I'm asking if anyone knows the context of this atrocious act of human violence.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

Even if I were to entertain that as a possibility, there is no justification for continuing to attack someone who is unconscious and defenseless on the ground. None. Zero. The people in that video should be charged with attempted murder, IMO.

Though it wouldn't have mattered in this particular case, obviously, the viciousness of that attack is yet another example of why I fully support the right of a law abiding citizen to carry a firearm to defend themselves.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Don't get me wrong, I'm not justifying their actions. I refuse to believe this was a random,unprovoked act of violence and I'm sure the perps have their reasons for doing what they did. For those reasons could be what gets them a greater charge.

It does kind of matter what their intent was, if their intent was to kill this young man(it very well could have been) then a case could be made for attempted murder.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

See, what you've failed to realize is that, according to BLM anyway, this behavior is perfectly normal for young black people.

According to Mike Browns mother, his robbing that store in Ferguson, was just normal behavior for young people. Basically, any time a young man of African bloodline breaks the law and has a run in with the police, it is perfectly acceptable and normal behavior. What we're seeing in the responses to this thread are the same thing, some people looking for an excuse for why this happened.

Why are insane levels of violence and criminality acceptable in the African American community?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Obviously, Self-Defense.

That's the narrative you're injecting into it without the facts. You see two skin colors, and derive your specious conclusions from that. Are they guilty of a brutal assault. Yes. Are they guilty of robbery? Yes. Are they guilty of racism? Their skin color is not enough evidence to make a conclusion, except in your imaginary kangaroo court.

IF this were just about robbery as a motive, the attacks on his unconscious (possibly comatose) body would've not taken place after the man was relieved of his wallet and phone...and pants...and shoes.

To attempt murder, through continuous physical beating... upon a completely unconscious and unresponsive human being is absolutely 'Hate'.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

IF this were just about robbery as a motive, the attacks on his unconscious (possibly comatose) body would've not taken place after the man was relieved of his wallet and phone...and pants...and shoes.

To attempt murder, through continuous physical beating... upon a completely unconscious and unresponsive human being is absolutely 'Hate'.

Sure it's hateful, but we're talking about hate crimes, something completely different.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

Perhaps...perhaps...the first punch was 'provoked' in some way (although I see no evidence of that), but as far as I'm concerned, what happened when the guy hit the ground unconscious is inexcusable and renders completely irrelevant any reasons, motivations or excuses for what may or may not have led up to the initial attack. If I were the prosecutor, I would go for the maximum charge and sentence.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I concur 100% beating on a young man who was clearly K.O is despicable.

Why are insane levels of violence and criminality acceptable in the African American community?

I'm black and I don't find any of the deplorable actions committed by other young black men acceptable, the only thing that I can think of that can be attributed to the increase in criminality and violence of the black community is that their is a higher inheritance rate of aggressive personality traits that make us black people prone to violent outbursts of rage.

Thankfully I am not one of them.

ETA

There are also other socio-economic factors to keep in mind as well.
edit on 26-11-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: ETA

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Sure it's hateful, but we're talking about hate crimes, something completely different.

So then, while they were simply indulging themselves in a timely venting of their hatefulness...they randomly chose that particular individual...and the fact that he happened to be white was simple coincidence.

edit on 26-11-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Daily fun in the hood, I'm not sure what the issue is since this is what they do and expect and 10 plus witnesses just stand their and typically laugh about it.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So then, while they were simply indulging themselves in a timely venting of their hatefulness...they randomly chose that particular individual...and the fact that he happened to be white was simple coincidence.

What the hell was the guy doing there, buying drugs and didn't have enough money? There was a reason he wanted to walk up to a group of black males that he most likely knew were not very nice.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Sounds like something BLM would say.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

" The people in that video should be charged with attempted murder, IMO. "
Mine too.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: IAMTAT

What the hell was the guy doing there, buying drugs and didn't have enough money? There was a reason he wanted to walk up to a group of black males that he most likely knew were not very nice.

Do you know why the man was there? no you dont. Sometimes you can approach someone for directions or asking a question. its wrong to think it was automatically for drugs right? And how do you tell if someone not nice by just looking at them?Unless they are covered in blood.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join