It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Savage Attack Caught on Film, US Media Silent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Not being a morel coward, I watched the video first, up until that other b'stard jumped on the poor guy. truly disgusting, being armed would not have saved that guy this time, I surmise the pistol would have been used against him.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

You really don't get it, do you? The outrage from most of the social protests is because of a lack of justice in those cases. 2 of the 3 suspects in this instance have already been arrested & they're already tracking the 3rd suspect. It's 2 completely different situations because justice is being served here. Just to be clarify it even more:

Situation A: An incident occurs. No one is initially being held responsible for it. People get mad at the lack of accountability & justice. People start protesting, demanding accountability. Media picks up the story if it fits the ongoing narrative of no justice for similar cases.

Situation B: An incident occurs. 3 suspects have been identified & 2 have already been arrested. Authorities are searching for the 3rd suspect. Accountability & justice are being served so there's no need to protest a lack of justice. Media barely mentions it if they mention it all, because crimes where suspects get caught are daily occurrences.

Get it now?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
No one is stopping anyone from protesting... Can't wait around for the media to do anything about it, if one feels that passionately about the problem then protest. If you feel that black on white crime is out of control, or misrepresented in the media then do something about it!

As far as the video is concerned, it was a cowardly attack to sucker punch a man, rob him, and then strip him down and worse while unconscious. The ones doing the stomping should be charged with attempted murder. Throw a "hate" crime at them too if it'll keep them off of the streets.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Nothing to see here. Just good misunderstood kids doing what they do. They were just on their way to Bible camp when that evil white man challenged all of them.

Pcg

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Sickening attack. Thank God the woman came out at the end to take care of the unconscious man...or, no doubt, he's be dead.
No, this will be ignored by most MSM...for the obvious reasons.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Doesn't count. He's Caucasian. .... fyi. Only BLM.....

Sarc/ those thugs should have lead in their heads... pathetic....

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

This isn't something new
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

But it NEEDS to be.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Wow....

People have never witnessed the brutality of our species first hand?, really?.

I have witnessed these types of attacks and way worse several times with my own eyes.

Even been on the receiving end of more than one myself.

Many people in general are pretty much awful little filthy animals and really have no idea what morality and honor are.

The crowd there in the lot are what machine guns are made for

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

A "Censored" Press is NOT a "Free" Press. The US hasn't had anything resembling a "Free" press since probably the 1990's when the new crews of Journalism School graduates took over. The problem has been compounded by consolidations in the Media. There are now only 5 or 6 major news providers. I first learned how this works in 2005 from a friend of mine who was a reporter for a local TV station, an NBC affiliate. He was supposed to be the station's Investigative Reporter; he was upset because the Station Managers and News Editors constantly shot down his "Big" stories because they didn't fit the Politically Correct narrative.

Now......its all about the "Agenda" and amplifying the carefully choreographed narrative.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If it was three white guys brutally attacking a black guy it would have!

That pastors wife murder and subsequent arrest of the black criminals didn't even make news on msnbc!

Bottom line it doesn't fit the admins agenda and the lame stream media are just talking puppets!

I'm sure this will happen more and more!

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I'm not sure what this has to do with BLM or Mizzou. If it was a hate crime, people should know, but to assume it was a racist attack, and that skin color was the only motivating factor, is superficial to say the least.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Interesting the the only K.Oed person was the whitey. .. . ? Maybe just coin coin....

Doubt it....

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
I'm not sure what this has to do with BLM or Mizzou. If it was a hate crime, people should know, but to assume it was a racist attack, and that skin color was the only motivating factor, is superficial to say the least.

So the attack on the masked white men by BLM for refusing to take off their mask should be considered superficial as well right? I mena who is to say what was going through their minds when they were beating on them right? ALmost as if they were asking for a response. BLM just didnt expect to be shot at and are claiming racism now though.

ya know the i got 30"witnesses" who back up my story even if its a lie kind of witnesses.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: hammanderr

You really don't get it, do you? The outrage from most of the social protests is because of a lack of justice in those cases. 2 of the 3 suspects in this instance have already been arrested & they're already tracking the 3rd suspect. It's 2 completely different situations because justice is being served here. Just to be clarify it even more:

Situation A: An incident occurs. No one is initially being held responsible for it. People get mad at the lack of accountability & justice. People start protesting, demanding accountability. Media picks up the story if it fits the ongoing narrative of no justice for similar cases.

Situation B: An incident occurs. 3 suspects have been identified & 2 have already been arrested. Authorities are searching for the 3rd suspect. Accountability & justice are being served so there's no need to protest a lack of justice. Media barely mentions it if they mention it all, because crimes where suspects get caught are daily occurrences.

Get it now?

Quoting just so people can read it again. This is exactly how I feel every-time someone posts one of these. The outcry is never about someone violent who gets arrested and sent to prison. It's about violence that is shrugged off by the justice system with a nod and a wink, no arrests, business as usual.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
CLEARLY, the guy had it coming. Move along, NOTHING to report HERE!

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yes, there are people willing to make the BLM shootings out to be a case of racism, and that is irrational, but because it is irrational is the exact same reason why we don't make the same error in other cases.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Interesting the the only K.Oed person was the whitey. .. . ? Maybe just coin coin....

Doubt it....

People don't exist solely in their epidermis. Complaining about BLM's racism, and then turn around do the exact same when the skin-color is reversed, is the epitome of irony.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Keep ya head on a swivel.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

why come over when called?

I doubt I wouldve entertained that request.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

edit on 11jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join